Author Topic: How would you handle this with an ex?  (Read 8224 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
How would you handle this with an ex?
« on: January 26, 2015, 03:34:44 PM »
What would you do if your ex was talking shit about you on social media where there are a lot of mutual friends you have?  Im talking about saying really fucked up embarrassing  things like telling everyone you abused steroids and you couldn't get hard anymore ;D,

They say the best thing is go on and live a happy life and that's what I've been doing.  but I really want to send this bitch a nasty ass text message. something like

"you pathetic c u n t. The fact that you go out of your way to bash me on social media four months after we broke up just shows you how much you still want me. I hope you realize telling everyone  a guy couldn't get hard with you only makes YOU look unattractive to him, you do realize that right? Go ahead keep talking shit hun, doesn't change the fact that you were , still my rebound girl who i kicked to the curb cause you were shitty in bed, had shitty tits, and a loose ass pussy"

I hate being in this situation because I know I could say something like that which would really hurt her,   but  part of me knows how fucked up this bitch is...me  contacting her again even if it is to insult her,   will only give her validation. She's bitter Im not crawling back to her like her other exes.
l

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: How would you handle this with an ex?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 03:39:20 PM »
Delete her but don't make your profile private.

Get girls you know but she doesn't know well to post on your wall like 'Yo Flin come over tonight and i'll make you Yaba Dabba Do!'

Or 'I lost my phone here's my number call me'

That will piss her off more than anything.

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 03:39:58 PM »
suck it up, do nothing....  been there....  still there occasionally,,,,  it eats my ex up inside because i don't let her ruffle my feathers...  anyone hearing her rants will know she's a psychotic jealous bitch trying to stir the pot.....  be better than that......   my 2 cents...  

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2015, 03:40:09 PM »
Being nasty would just solidify her allegations. Instead, try something like, "I am so sorry that things didn't work out between us. I though we had some really great times. I truly wish you the best"

Jiu jitsu

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2015, 03:46:22 PM »
Don't pay her any attention all that will do is justify her and give her what's shesz looking for. Block her and keep on keeping on

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2015, 03:46:40 PM »
What would you do if your ex was talking shit about you on social media where there are a lot of mutual friends you have?  Im talking about saying really fucked up embarrassing  things like telling everyone you abused steroids and you couldn't get hard anymore ;D,

They say the best thing is go on and live a happy life and that's what I've been doing.  but I really want to send this bitch a nasty ass text message. something like

"you pathetic c u n t. The fact that you go out of your way to bash me on social media four months after we broke up just shows you how much you still want me. I hope you realize telling everyone  a guy couldn't get hard with you only makes YOU look unattractive to him, you do realize that right? Go ahead keep talking shit hun, doesn't change the fact that you were , still my rebound girl who i kicked to the curb cause you were shitty in bed, had shitty tits, and a loose ass pussy"

I hate being in this situation because I know I could say something like that which would really hurt her,   but  part of me knows how fucked up this bitch is...me  contacting her again even if it is to insult her,   will only give her validation. She's bitter Im not crawling back to her like her other exes.

You should say "I wasnt going to say anything, but being that you chose to go this route I feel compelled to defend my masculinity.  I kept talking about fitness and diet... not because I'm narcissistic and in love with myself, but because you're fat and you didn't turn me on. I was hoping you would get interested in it and get yourself in shape because you're disgusting. My new girlfriend is pregnant

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2015, 03:48:12 PM »
doesn't change the fact that you were , still my rebound girl who i kicked to the curb cause you were shitty in bed, had shitty tits, and a loose ass pussy"

LMFAO...this made me almost spit up!

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2015, 04:03:40 PM »
I was not able to get a hard with one bitch, she knew I'm "on", when it went to shit I'm sure she told her friends I'm worthless in bed lol.. The truth was - I was not able to get a hard with HER, to make sure I fucked another girl one weekend and then tried to get it up with her once again - nope... The funny thing is - visually she was hot, just didn't do it for me somewhy.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2015, 04:11:10 PM »
Take the high rode and post lots of shit about how happy life is! Being happy is what she does not want you to be, so if you're happy it just tears her up inside. She was a rebound right? Well treat the bitch like a rebound, now go fuck bitches, make money, pump some iron and act like the damn Getbigger you are!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2015, 04:13:25 PM »
Say nothing and ignore. It will bother her infinitely more than any note you could possibly send.
Y

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2015, 04:15:11 PM »
You should say "I wasnt going to say anything, but being that you chose to go this route I feel compelled to defend my masculinity.  I kept talking about fitness and diet... not because I'm narcissistic and in love with myself, but because you're fat and you didn't turn me on. I was hoping you would get interested in it and get yourself in shape because you're disgusting. My new girlfriend is pregnant

HAHA I will have to take a piece of this.
l

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2015, 04:17:23 PM »
sounds like ghetto behaviour! Or really young dumb!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2015, 04:19:50 PM »
Don't pay her any attention all that will do is justify her and give her what's shesz looking for. Block her and keep on keeping on

you have been posting alot since being married

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2015, 04:20:10 PM »
Say nothing and ignore. It will bother her infinitely more than any note you could possibly send.

I think I know what Im gonna do. Im gonna invite my dad to dinner with this new chick I've been seeing and Im gonna try to get a picture of us all three in it. Her dad walked out on her when she was really young and she had a horrible relationship with her mother,  she LOVED my parents... I think that will tear her apart more than anything I can say.
l

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2015, 04:30:48 PM »
Just move on man. Live your life and forget about her. Why perpetuate it by doing something immature like that?

PRIDE is a bitch to deal with. And social media forums are the WORST thing to ever happen to marriages and relationships.

But in this case, it's healthier to move on.

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2015, 04:43:41 PM »
breaking news, an "ex" that talk shit about his ex boyfriend..

been that way since the beginning of times, don't mind that fucking whore

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2015, 04:54:14 PM »
the secret?   Early on, get something really incriminating about her.   Her touchy uncle, her use of anti-depressants, where her scumbag brother sells H, what warrants her shithead dad has, etc.

Then you jokingly say "well, at least we have MAD... mutually assured destruction... you can never tell the world about my steroids or I'd totally wreck your family's life haha".   Youo do with with a half-laugh, and you're a scary enough MFer that she knows you'd do it, while at the same time you're a tender guy who is capable of love.  You just won't be fcked with.

and when yall split, remind her that yalls secrets stay between yall.  pretty standard.  oh, and never tell her your secrets til you know hers.  Oh, and never tell her your secrets anyway ;)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2015, 04:55:29 PM »
breaking news, an "ex" that talk shit about his ex boyfriend..

been that way since the beginning of times, don't mind that fucking whore

I agree it's normal a couple weeks after a breakup talking shit to her good friends on the phone etc....but going out of your way to humiliate a guy in front of 2500 random people on social media  is a little uncalled for in my opinion, I mean  its been four months like move the fuck  on already.
l

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2015, 04:58:34 PM »
Also - scan/stalk her FB wall for the last few breakups.  Study her ex's.  Ask her about him early.  If she'll tell you his trash, his shadiness, his secrets on the first date, then one day she will be sharing yours.

The best thing in the world is a girl that has nothing but nice things to say about her ex's. 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2015, 05:03:02 PM »
Also - scan/stalk her FB wall for the last few breakups.  Study her ex's.  Ask her about him early.  If she'll tell you his trash, his shadiness, his secrets on the first date, then one day she will be sharing yours.

The best thing in the world is a girl that has nothing but nice things to say about her ex's.  

Well  I remember her telling me about TWO different exes threatening to kill themselves if she left them. Not in a compassionate type of way, the way she said it was almost as if she was bragging about it. Thinks every guy wants to fuck her, is incredibly selfish, attention whore..you get the idea.
l

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2015, 05:04:47 PM »
If I were you, I would kill myself to teach this bitch a lesson.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2015, 05:11:06 PM »
If I were you, I would kill myself to teach this bitch a lesson.

HAHAHA!!!! ;D ;D

ChuckleHead

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2015, 05:17:20 PM »

one, realize that everyone has got shit they are embarrassed about, so they actually do sympathize.

two, she's not realizing that everyone who she talks to will never trust her again.

she is hurting herself much more than you.
i'd bet most people are looking down on her.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2015, 05:27:31 PM »

two, she's not realizing that everyone who she talks to will never trust her again.

she is hurting herself much more than you.
i'd bet most people are looking down on her.
This. Thats my first thoughts when seeing private stuff posted on FB or the like even if one of my friends. The person doing the posting is the one with the issues/child.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2015, 05:32:52 PM »
Facebook social media beta brah