Author Topic: If Obama is a devout Christian - when was last time he went to Church?  (Read 7461 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: If Obama is a devout Christian - when was last time he went to Church?
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2015, 11:05:50 AM »
Skip to comments.
Obama Raises Questions About His Religious Faith While Speaking in India
Western Journalism ^  | 1/27/15 | Norvell Rose

Posted on ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2015‎ ‎10‎:‎06‎:‎35‎ ‎AM by fivecatsandadog

This is one of those odd Obama moments the mainstream media is almost certain to ignore — a moment that some in the Obama-supporting press will see as trivial, while others might consider it too hot to touch.

The Washington Times reports that during a speech in New Delhi, India, President Obama himself — without any questioning or prompting — raised the issue of whether he is secretly a Muslim and not a Christian.

Obama was speaking on the subject of religious inclusion and equality: “…the president said India must learn to treat both women and religious minorities equally. India is nearly 80 percent Hindu but also has significant Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist and Christian populations.”

To make his message more personal, the Times article notes that Obama cited for his audience examples from his own life: “There have been times where my faith has at times been questioned by people who don’t know me, or they’ve said that I adhere to a different religion, as if that were somehow a bad thing.”

One should note that, interestingly, Obama did not deny that he adheres “to a different religion” — in other words, not Christianity — he only suggested that, if he were not a Christian, that wouldn’t be a bad thing.
The subject of Barack Obama’s ties to the Muslim faith and the tenets of Islam has long been a topic of both hushed discussion as well as howling debate.

An August 2014 post by Garth Kant at wnd.com highlights the revelations of a former CIA official, Clare Lopez, about the significant changes in policy toward radical Islam and jihad during the Obama administration.

…Lopez believed the Muslim Brotherhood has thoroughly infiltrated the Obama administration and other branches of the federal government.

She also came to the conclusion Obama had essentially the same goals in the Mideast as the late Osama bin Laden: “to remove American power and influence, including military forces, from Islamic lands.”

This former government intelligence expert who spent two decades as a CIA field operations officer went on to tell WND that the Muslim Brotherhood has made significant inroads into the federal government, thanks to Barack Obama.

…Lopez described the stunning extent of infiltration of the administration and other branches of the federal government by the jihadist group the Muslim Brotherhood.

She said the infiltration began under former President Bill Clinton but really took hold under the Obama administration, which, she said, “includes various levels of understanding and misunderstanding of Islam and the Muslim Brotherhood.”

It is this sort of warning from Clare Lopez and others who were, or still are, in the federal government that raises doubts in the minds of many Americans about President Obama’s religious faith.

The author of the article is an imbecile

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2015, 11:06:37 AM »
Ask him - I don't give a f about religion and he is the twinkle toes idiot who said he is a "DEVOUT" Christian.   I'm just questioning is his being devout includes snorting coke, hooking up in the bath houses, watching ESPN for hours a day, golfing on sundays as opposed to Church, drinking booze, etc.  

Or - if its another gigantic fabrication like the rest of his phoney bullshit narrative

I see

so you have one press conference where (unfortunately) they felt compelled to address the rumors by idiots like you that he is a Muslim

that's fine

let's get back to your topic and my questions

what is the definition of devout vs regular christian

what are some examples of this alleged promotion of his devoutness (other than this one press conference)

why is this of interest to you?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2015, 11:10:53 AM »
Ask him - I don't give a f about religion and he is the twinkle toes idiot who said he is a "DEVOUT" Christian.   I'm just questioning is his being devout includes snorting coke, hooking up in the bath houses, watching ESPN for hours a day, golfing on sundays as opposed to Church, drinking booze, etc.  

Or - if its another gigantic fabrication like the rest of his phoney bullshit narrative

so you're saying you don't give a shit about the topic of the thread you created and you really just wanted another excuse to make another thread about the various things you fantasize about Obama?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2015, 11:15:11 AM »
so you're saying you don't give a shit about the topic of the thread you created and you really just wanted another excuse to make another thread about the various things you fantasize about Obama?

Not a fantasy - just questioning claims he makes - in this case that he is a devout Christian  -

What does that even mean?  at its most basic - seems to me - like going to church as opposed to golf on sunday am

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2015, 11:28:13 AM »
Not a fantasy - just questioning claims he makes - in this case that he is a devout Christian  -

What does that even mean?  at its most basic - seems to me - like going to church as opposed to golf on sunday am

make up your mind

you said you don't give an f about religion

which one is it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2015, 11:35:03 AM »
make up your mind

you said you don't give an f about religion

which one is it?

I care about the BS that Obama spreads to the gullible masses

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2015, 11:46:33 AM »
I care about the BS that Obama spreads to the gullible masses

great, then lets get back to taking seriously the topic that you created

why is Obama's level of devotion to jesus of interest to you?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2015, 11:50:16 AM »
great, then lets get back to taking seriously the topic that you created

ask him

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2015, 11:51:12 AM »
ask him

you're the one that started this thread

this is the topic you're interested in so I'm asking you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2015, 12:01:37 PM »
you're the one that started this thread

this is the topic you're interested in so I'm asking you

Because - Pope Barry the IVVVVXXII is using the Christian religion to justify his policies. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2015, 12:05:39 PM »
Because - Pope Barry the IVVVVXXII is using the Christian religion to justify his policies. 

you started this thread questioning whether he is a devout christian and whether he goes to church

assuming you actually care about this topic and it's not just another excuse for you to list your ridiculous fantasies (including your well known gay fantasies) about Obama then let's discuss the topic that you created

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2015, 01:19:18 PM »
you started this thread questioning whether he is a devout christian and whether he goes to church

assuming you actually care about this topic and it's not just another excuse for you to list your ridiculous fantasies (including your well known gay fantasies) about Obama then let's discuss the topic that you created

Maybe his latest homo-erotic fantasy is having sex with Obama in a church????????

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2015, 01:33:08 PM »
Between watching tv, chooming, selfies, pot and booze, sucking Dick for Isis, inciting racial hatred etc - when does this supposed devout Christian ever go to church ? 

Just saying. 

He's about as much of a Christian as Sharpton, Jackson and ISIS.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2015, 01:38:27 PM »

I love how libfags trash Christians but spare other libgays like Obama etc who wear their religion on the sleeve to push communism

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2015, 01:50:31 PM »

maybe...but what about all those Republicans who are Christian and spout family values but who are always caught cheating and having affairs????

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2015, 08:41:07 PM »
maybe...but what about all those Republicans who are Christian and spout family values but who are always caught cheating and having affairs????

Always huh? You're one of those that post up something about one or two immoral repubs and make that a blanket statement. Let me just remind you of s few right off the top of my head. The Kennedys, Bill Clinton, Anthony Weiner, Spitzer. Shit the list of libs goes on for miles. You know why, because it's the progressive way.

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2015, 03:03:22 AM »
Soul Crusher destroying libtards in this thread.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2015, 06:43:18 AM »
not even libs really believe he is a christian in any real sense.

I agree with this, but for different reasons.  We "libs" believe that he is too smart to buy into the scam that is religion.  I have little to no doubt, that he is agnostic if not atheist.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2015, 07:03:16 AM »
Always huh? You're one of those that post up something about one or two immoral repubs and make that a blanket statement. Let me just remind you of s few right off the top of my head. The Kennedys, Bill Clinton, Anthony Weiner, Spitzer. Shit the list of libs goes on for miles. You know why, because it's the progressive way.

thats true...and I'm not saying that the Democrats are any different...they have affairs too..BUT..they aren't dumb enough to make "family values" a campaign issue like the Repubs......at least the dems are not hypocritical about it...Republicans want to tekll everyone else how to live but don't do the same......

Thats the difference

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2015, 12:00:21 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/02/08/meet-the-press-host-obama-doesnt-like-the-national-prayer-breakfast/

This entire article is someones opinion that Obama doesn't like the national prayer breakfast?? I'm at a loss as to what the point of it was

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2015, 12:03:17 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/02/08/meet-the-press-host-obama-doesnt-like-the-national-prayer-breakfast/

I was actually thinking something similar to Todd.  I don't know if Obama likes the prayer breakfast or not (personally I think it would be fucking awful)  but I wonder if he is just saying stuff know that he knows will drive right wing morons crazy.  He's got two years left and no more campaigns and he's put up with 6 years of totally fucking nonsense from these people (for example, right winger going apeshit over a ornament on a christmas tree) so why not just have some fun fucking with the heads of idiots like yourself, Coach etc...

I hope that is what he is doing and I hope he does more of it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2015, 12:05:04 PM »
I was actually thinking something similar to Todd.  I don't know if Obama likes the prayer breakfast or not (personally I think it would be fucking awful)  but I wonder if he is just saying stuff know that he knows will drive right wing morons crazy.  He's got two years left and no more campaigns and he's put up with 6 years of totally fucking nonsense from these people (for example, right winger going apeshit over a ornament on a christmas tree) so why not just have some fun fucking with the heads of idiots like yourself, Coach etc...

I hope that is what he is doing and I hope he does more of it.

Placate communists like yourself and go down as the worst ever - good strategy   ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2015, 12:07:50 PM »
Placate communists like yourself and go down as the worst ever - good strategy   ::)

more like fuck with the heads of idiots like yourself

I couldn't give a rats ass what he says at a stupid prayer breakfast

It would be great if he said all religions are bullshit but of course he would never do that

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2015, 12:10:40 PM »
more like fuck with the heads of idiots like yourself

I couldn't give a rats ass what he says at a stupid prayer breakfast

It would be great if he said all religions are bullshit but of course he would never do that

Of course not since he said he is a devout Christian.   He is your pos president, not mine - you voted for him not me