Author Topic: a good summary of generation nothingness  (Read 9129 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: a good summary of generation nothingness
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2015, 05:24:10 PM »
I saw a girl (when i say girl..i mean a mid 20s) by herself at the beach, jumping in the air kicking her heels to her ass and taking selfies of her self doing it. The beach was dead and only a few people around but i just sat and watched her about 50 yrds away as she continued to perfect her selfie over and over again. Not once did she look up to see if anyone was watching her embarrasing antics. I often gaze at people taking selfies in hopes they get embarrased but they almost never do. Id be mortified if someone caught me doing something like that.

But im not a sociopath, so thats probably why. I wonder how there are so many sociopaths today, its crazy

Why does that make someone a sociopath. Every great artist  throughout time  always had a self portrait.

I took this pic in the locker room or my gym. Yes people saw me do it.  Big fkng deal, its a picture.  I have a saying that I use for just about everybody in this world..... When you pay my bills then you can tell me what to do

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2015, 05:24:36 PM »
WTF happened to humans??? can only see the world through a cell phone camera

imagine... being so into art.. saving money for a trip to France one day to see the original Mona Lisa at the Louvre..

only to get there and see this instead

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2015, 05:30:33 PM »
Why does that make someone a sociopath. Every great artist  throughout time  always had a self portrait.

I took this pic in the locker room or my gym. Yes people saw me do it.  Big fkng deal, its a picture.  I have a saying that I use for just about everybody in this world..... When you pay my bills then you can tell me what to do
If I paid your bills, would you stop wasting time watching minorities who hate you, play children`s games?   :D

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2015, 05:34:35 PM »
Wait, u all seriously think the two brunettes are hotter? He blond is the only one who is actually thin and has a cute face. The others look like make up sluts who are 20 lbs over weight so they do shit like plump their lips to look "hot"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2015, 05:36:50 PM »
If I paid your bills, would you stop wasting time watching minorities who hate you, play children`s games?   :D

Ok  :D ;D

Sounds reasonable.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2015, 05:56:01 PM »

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2015, 06:53:36 PM »
This.

Plus when you're attractive and have a great body, you are allowed to do whatever you want

I much prefer pelfies.  Google it.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2015, 06:58:40 PM »
Why does that make someone a sociopath. Every great artist  throughout time  always had a self portrait.

I took this pic in the locker room or my gym. Yes people saw me do it.  Big fkng deal, its a picture.  I have a saying that I use for just about everybody in this world..... When you pay my bills then you can tell me what to do

Not trying to bust balls, will probably reply how you don't care about my opinion, but that pic is shamefuly gay. To post that here on top of it defending your actions?

Ok....
?

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2015, 12:25:49 AM »
I like the Blonde, she has a devilish glint in her eye that indicates she would be up for all sorts of nastiness between the sheets. Corn.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2015, 04:52:43 AM »
Especially the one in the front.

Yes, she is the best. Very nice. :P

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2015, 06:15:01 AM »
Not trying to bust balls, will probably reply how you don't care about my opinion, but that pic is shamefuly gay. To post that here on top of it defending your actions?

Ok....

Whats so gay about ?  I was moving my phone around to get different lighting and I was like "oh this looks cool" and  I snapped a picture.  Gayness never entered my mind. I see deep abs, thick pecs , shredded delts and a vascular arm.

Its only Uptight if you want it to be.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2015, 06:55:32 AM »
Whats so gay about ?  I was moving my phone around to get different lighting and I was like "oh this looks cool" and  I snapped a picture.  Gayness never entered my mind. I see deep abs, thick pecs , shredded delts and a vascular arm.

Good, thick, vascular gyno.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2015, 07:00:59 AM »
Good, thick, vascular gyno.

I think the word you were thinking of is "cock"  

imagine if you were as good looking as I am, how much easier your life would be.  You would actually have a boyfriend, probably a handsome one too.  Instead of scouring the internet 24 /7 and pretending you're straight on getbig

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2015, 07:09:54 AM »

I think the word you were thinking of is "cock"  

imagine if you were as good looking as I am, how much easier your life would be.  You would actually have a boyfriend, probably a handsome one too.  Instead of scouring the internet 24 /7 and pretending you're straight on getbig

Calm down Gloria, I'm just busting your balls, you look good. (no homo)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2015, 07:57:28 AM »

What's gay about it? LOL!
Surely you're had some stroke mag in your hand one day going through the pages to then live that odd moment where you cross some gay add (every hetero mag has them...)

The add would have a pic just like the one one you took and would say "talk with live hot studs" some shit like that. Guess I'm having flashbacks, lol...

Off to the random pic thread to clear that of my mind, lollll

But yes... You jacked man! Good build, still find it sooo creepy when guys take pics all pumped up in the locker room as I never even take off my shirt. I'm a cover up type of guy so surely I see this much different!
?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2015, 08:02:10 AM »
What's gay about it? LOL!
Surely you're had some stroke mag in your hand one day going through the pages to then live that odd moment where you cross some gay add (every hetero mag has them...)

The add would have a pic just like the one one you took and would say "talk with live hot studs" some shit like that. Guess I'm having flashbacks, lol...

Off to the random pic thread to clear that of my mind, lollll

But yes... You jacked man! Good build, still find it sooo creepy when guys take pics all pumped up in the locker room as I never even take off my shirt. I'm a cover up type of guy so surely I see this much different!

Fair play.  You make a good point.  I guess my ego is just wired where I dont see it like that, I just see me.

And that's not a joke or trying to wind someone up.  I am serious.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2015, 08:23:26 AM »
Fair play.  You make a good point.  I guess my ego is just wired where I dont see it like that, I just see me.

No worries man! But not too late to cash in on that pic, if I ever I come accross it while rubbing one out I will be tramatized, lol!!!
?

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2015, 12:18:15 AM »
No difference:

(can´t embed for some reason)

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2015, 01:50:38 AM »

Not something I would do now, let alone at your age. But each to their own. It's not like you are hurting anyone....well, maybe their retinas.

;)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2015, 02:11:41 AM »
I recently hung out with my nephew who is 21 and rather intelligent.  Well educated, speaks well, going for his masters in some economic field....

On the flip side, he couldn't stop thumb fucking his phone texting people chronically and is a big fan of rap music.

It's baffling.

Today's youth doesn't stand a chance with the bad parenting and Twitter, Facebook, Dickoff.com enthusiasts.
I'm guilty of having a FB account at one point, then tossed it when your realize...nobody gives a shit and most use it to post their highlight to lead you to believe their "livin the dream".  (Pic on vacation, followed by "we are so blessed") to not seem like a self indulgent girl.

If you weren't on FB, would you even be a part of those peoples lives?  So how important is that relationship really?

I like the tshirt "Stop playing with your phone".  Back:  You fucking lemming.
It's would be the anti douche revolt.  Maybe get a march going.
N

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2015, 02:29:36 AM »
WTF happened to humans??? can only see the world through a cell phone camera

imagine... being so into art.. saving money for a trip to France one day to see the original Mona Lisa at the Louvre..

only to get there and see this instead

I went to see the Mona Lisa once and I was pissed off by how many people were in that room.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2015, 03:41:06 AM »

Would tap all females in this gif. They can selfie themselves with a face full of jizz.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2015, 04:31:00 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2015, 10:14:22 AM »
X