Author Topic: Bostin Loyd getting ripped  (Read 28533 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: Bostin Loyd getting ripped
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2015, 09:16:41 PM »
don't his arms look completely different?

He sucks.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2015, 09:26:53 PM »
Complete abuse of drugs and hormones, and for what? To look like THAT?!

Shit, anyone with even halfway decent genetics and work ethic could achieve a better physique with less than half a gram of shit and a few months of dieting.

This guy is an unreal loser.

Ruining his health to ... go nowhere.

P.S. Plus he has a thimble for a penis. Brutal.

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2015, 09:41:17 PM »
He's got a better personality than DA and he doesn't take himself too seriously online but i see many similarities between the two.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2015, 10:02:25 PM »
Anyone saying he looks like shit needs a reality check.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2015, 10:15:53 PM »
I would fuck Ariella so well she would forget about that tongue wagging c u n t

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2015, 10:43:17 PM »

Exactly. He look great, good vascularity and thin skin and pretty full too. good delts and his arms are good too, seo of course but hey they are still big and lean. might use a ton of gear, but hes getting the right look for sure

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2015, 11:01:13 PM »
Exactly. He look great, good vascularity and thin skin and pretty full too. good delts and his arms are good too, seo of course but hey they are still big and lean. might use a ton of gear, but hes getting the right look for sure
it is easy to dismiss him but on closer inspection he gets it done.. wonder who advises him

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2015, 11:07:56 PM »

Shit, anyone with even halfway decent genetics and work ethic could achieve a better physique with less than half a gram of shit and a few months of dieting.

True. I can't believe some vets here are praising this turd, complete turd he is.
13 grams of gear guys, you praise him for being a walking experiment just because he "has the look" "paper thin skin"

Pfff.... really hate to agree with the "he's gonna die crowd" but shit... I refuse to believe the body can take that much abuse and not pay for it with your life.

All for what?
He will NEVER be a top pro. Just known as the dumb ass who took tones of gear to look sub par.
?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2015, 11:20:01 PM »
True. I can't believe some vets here are praising this turd, complete turd he is.
13 grams of gear guys, you praise him for being a walking experiment just because he "has the look" "paper thin skin"

Pfff.... really hate to agree with the "he's gonna die crowd" but shit... I refuse to believe the body can take that much abuse and not pay for it with your life.

All for what?
He will NEVER be a top pro. Just known as the dumb ass who took tones of gear to look sub par.

Derek Anthony route.
X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2015, 11:36:20 PM »
Derek Anthony route.

If he'd at least take that route and shut the hell up about it. But no... He has to document all this on youtube, influence all the other wanna b's like him to throw caution in the wind because he is not on a respirator. Yet.

?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2015, 11:38:16 PM »
If he'd at least take that route and shut the hell up about it. But no... He has to document all this on youtube, influence all the other wanna b's like him to throw caution in the wind because he is not on a respirator. Yet.

Former bodybuilder, Darren Ball, hooked up to dialysis machine. Soon this will be Bostin

X

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2015, 01:17:14 AM »

Really? Anybody? Anybody with "decent genetics" which I take to mean the average person can look better on a half of gram?

You do realize that he has won shows. I'm sure that everyone he had beaten were on more than a half a gram. We're all of them, all of them who are serious enough to step on stage and compete, cursed with sub par genetics. Can you look like that on a half a gram.

A lot of people just let their personal feelings, their personal hate for Bostin, cloud any objective evaluation. Anyone, except BigRo, who thinks he looks like shit should post a side by side comparison -- that's assuming you don't think you look like shit as well.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2015, 01:19:48 AM »

According to his website he is 21 years old. I'm sure if 98% of the members here saw him on the beach or pool they would make sure that they don't stand anywhere near him.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2015, 02:53:34 AM »
Really? Anybody? Anybody with "decent genetics" which I take to mean the average person can look better on a half of gram?

You do realize that he has won shows. I'm sure that everyone he had beaten were on more than a half a gram. We're all of them, all of them who are serious enough to step on stage and compete, cursed with sub par genetics. Can you look like that on a half a gram.

A lot of people just let their personal feelings, their personal hate for Bostin, cloud any objective evaluation. Anyone, except BigRo, who thinks he looks like shit should post a side by side comparison -- that's assuming you don't think you look like shit as well.

x2

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2015, 03:51:33 AM »
Excellent point Pellius. I see a lot of opinions but no pictures with phisiques like him

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2015, 04:36:42 AM »
I really have no feelings on Bostin one way or another. He has seem to have gain some notoriety on the net and has attracted enough attention that he can make a pretty good living in bodybuilding. Something most bodybuilders have not been able to do. And Bostin is only in his early twenties.

I don't follow him closely but the feeling I get is that people don't like him because he claims he uses a lot of gear and people think he should look better than he does given the amount he supposedly takes.

I have a feeling that those that say this have never been serious competitive athletes. A serious athlete's main goal is to win. To do whatever it takes to win. Bostin seems to have that attitude. Maybe he does have subpar genetics and when he realized that he wasn't responding to x grams of gear he increased it and kept increasing it until he got the response he needs. Maybe others can respond better on much less. Well, if he wants to beat them he's going to have to take more as he isn't as gifted.

A judge is not going to place you according to what he thinks you should look like based on what he thinks you do or take. He's going to place you based on the package presented in comparison to the others you compete with on stage. What you have done to achieve what you present on stage is completely and totally irrelevant.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2015, 04:42:52 AM »
He's really dry and holds good mass. Just shouldn't need so much gear, but he will never be able to mentally use less.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2015, 04:56:22 AM »

I'm guessing people are saying he looks like shit for the amount of gear he's using and he claims 7 grams to 10 or somthing like that if not more, whether he's lying or exaggerating or a lot of fake gear, that's boatloads and imo not necessary

His physique def isn't bad but the amount he's using is absurd

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2015, 05:08:50 AM »

Yea, he looks amazing

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2015, 06:03:28 AM »
Excellent point Pellius. I see a lot of opinions but no pictures with phisiques like him

Lol, u must b trolling...
?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2015, 06:06:17 AM »
he looks ready on target,,he looks like another person compared to his last yr setbacks,,he just needs to keep going if he plans to next level and has to be able to train injury/infection free for a while,to keep growing .

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2015, 06:26:35 AM »
the next derek anthony.

Yes, history repeat itself, over and over again! People are people : )

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2015, 06:35:03 AM »
he looks ready on target,,he looks like another person compared to his last yr setbacks,,he just needs to keep going if he plans to next level and has to be able to train injury/infection free for a while,to keep growing .

Yeah, let cheer on him, lets cheer to he die : )

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2015, 06:36:20 AM »
Bostin is obviously lacking in mental acumen hence the tongue sticking out all the time and ponderous speech pattern. I bet an IQ test would see him score less than 80.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2015, 06:37:06 AM »
Yeah, let cheer on him, lets cheer to he die : )
:-\,,he's young yet,,its his choice to go for it ..