Author Topic: Bostin Loyd getting ripped  (Read 28680 times)

ChuckleHead

Re: Bostin Loyd getting ripped
« Reply #100 on: January 31, 2015, 10:11:22 PM »
That's because everyone here...with the exception of about 20 of us, is a fat fuck with a big mouth. and by fat fuck i'm talking BBing parlance..you're 12-15%...not 8.

You ever notice the guys that HAVE very good builds, don't hate on other guys with very good builds. i can't recall one.

we may criticize, and point out flaws....but these assinine ad hominem attacks on them personally...never.

you're very sensitive.

this is an opinion and gossip forum. in other words this is the place to be an asshole.
polite, positive, constructive commentary is found on the lower floors of this establishment.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #101 on: January 31, 2015, 10:48:01 PM »
OK, fair enough. Now you post a pic in roughly the same position and lets see more "reality".

Surely you jest?  Why on earth would I post a photograph of myself on the internet?  Really  now.  Think about it.  You are an adult with more than a modicum of smarts up there and as such I am quite certain you understand exactly what I mean.

I reveal what I choose to reveal.  Nothing more and never a photograph.  If others choose to do so, fine.  This Bostin fellow is a druggie of the first order.  Sans the dope he is certainly far worse than I or any other man that trains hard, eats well and lives a life worth being called one.

ChuckleHead

« Reply #102 on: January 31, 2015, 10:55:14 PM »
Surely you jest?  Why on earth would I post a photograph of myself on the internet?  Really  now.  Think about it.  You are an adult with more than a modicum of smarts up there and as such I am quite certain you understand exactly what I mean.

I reveal what I choose to reveal.  Nothing more and never a photograph.  If others choose to do so, fine.  This Bostin fellow is a druggie of the first order.  Sans the dope he is certainly far worse than I or any other man that trains hard, eats well and lives a life worth being called one.

this post is too adult for most of the dolts here to appreciate.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #103 on: February 01, 2015, 04:06:16 AM »

Why? Well, you claim he looks like crap. I believe you are saying this because you don't like him personally. I assume that you don't think that you look like crap. That you look better than Bostin. Judging by the "talent" we have here chances are you are not even in the same league as Bostin. If you don't look better than he does, i.e., you look worse than crap then the argument ends there. The only way we will know is if you simply prove it.

This is a bodybuilding board. We develop and display our physiques. Many have some misgivings about it but that's what it is. Few, if any, would seriously bodybuild if they never intended to take off their shirt in public. When someone has achieved noticeable progress they want to show it to others who share the same interest. It's not easy for the vast majority of people to attain a decently developed physique and when they do they are proud of it. As they should be. And want to show it. Show what can be done with some discipline and commitment. And it can easily be done while maintaining one's anonymity. Just cover your face.

i understand that people think Bostin is a druggie and bad for the sport. But to deny he has achieved an advance level is simply lying to yourself because you don't like him. If you didn't know who he was and saw him at the beach or pool he would definitely catch your eye and everybody else because of his developed musculature.

And I do understand what you mean. And I have thought about it a lot. You do not post a pic because you simply don't look very good. You will be ridiculed. "Do you even lift?" comments will abound. You are not even in the same league as Bostin bodybuilding wise.

Yes, perhaps you would look better if Bostin was hormone free. Perhaps you would look  better if you took what he took and did what he did. But fact of the matter is that you don't so you don't.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #104 on: February 01, 2015, 06:31:54 AM »
Why? Well, you claim he looks like crap. I believe you are saying this because you don't like him personally. I assume that you don't think that you look like crap. That you look better than Bostin. Judging by the "talent" we have here chances are you are not even in the same league as Bostin. If you don't look better than he does, i.e., you look worse than crap then the argument ends there. The only way we will know is if you simply prove it.

This is a bodybuilding board. We develop and display our physiques. Many have some misgivings about it but that's what it is. Few, if any, would seriously bodybuild if they never intended to take off their shirt in public. When someone has achieved noticeable progress they want to show it to others who share the same interest. It's not easy for the vast majority of people to attain a decently developed physique and when they do they are proud of it. As they should be. And want to show it. Show what can be done with some discipline and commitment. And it can easily be done while maintaining one's anonymity. Just cover your face.

i understand that people think Bostin is a druggie and bad for the sport. But to deny he has achieved an advance level is simply lying to yourself because you don't like him. If you didn't know who he was and saw him at the beach or pool he would definitely catch your eye and everybody else because of his developed musculature.

And I do understand what you mean. And I have thought about it a lot. You do not post a pic because you simply don't look very good. You will be ridiculed. "Do you even lift?" comments will abound. You are not even in the same league as Bostin bodybuilding wise.

Yes, perhaps you would look better if Bostin was hormone free. Perhaps you would look  better if you took what he took and did what he did. But fact of the matter is that you don't so you don't.

It would be a lie to say I'm disappointed but neither would it be false if I said I expected as much.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #105 on: February 01, 2015, 06:36:49 AM »
Looking good. Has done well to keep his waist in check. Wonder if he can maintain that over the next few years though.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #106 on: February 01, 2015, 07:16:14 AM »
you're very sensitive.

this is an opinion and gossip forum. in other words this is the place to be an asshole.
polite, positive, constructive commentary is found on the lower floors of this establishment.

I know, that's why women flock to me like moths to a flame.  literally disrobing as they get closer and can really see how good looking i am.

This combination of being one of the seven most attractive people of all time, and being a sensitive, cultured individual, is impossible to resist.

but then i can crush a pissant like you in three posts, being surgically vicious.  it's really pointless for a nothing like you to oppose me...nothing to be gained but added frustrations.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 01, 2015, 07:30:47 AM »
That's because everyone here...with the exception of about 20 of us, is a fat fuck with a big mouth. and by fat fuck i'm talking BBing parlance..you're 12-15%...not 8.

You ever notice the guys that HAVE very good builds, don't hate on other guys with very good builds. i can't recall one.

we may criticize, and point out flaws....but these assinine ad hominem attacks on them personally...never.

You can't disagree with him on this. Great point about good builds not ripping others that share the same. Very true

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 01, 2015, 07:52:58 AM »

Good post.

1. Drugs have been a major part of hardcore bodybuilding for decades. Unless it's a natural show, drug use is a moot point.
2. I have posted my contest pics numerous times and never worried about it. Of course my best was over 20 yrs ago LOL.
3. Bostin looks good and actually competes. He may use extreme methods, but, he's open about it so wtf.
4. In my day, I competed in many "open" NPC contests with little or no drugs. BUT I accepted the fact that some of those in the contest were using a lot of stuff to win. In all modesty,I think I could have beaten Bostin  at my best, but I'm 56 now and it really doesn't matter.

whitewidow

« Reply #109 on: February 01, 2015, 07:56:37 AM »
I think he looks ripped. I just think politics will kick in. they might not want somebody so outspoken to win their show. You guys have to understand the promoter of the show does have some kind of say on who he wants to win. I have seen it happen before.

We all have to remember drugs is not the whole part of the sport bostin does train hard and eat strict. I just think that whole Tricep incident really fucked him up. he isn;t going to be 100% on point ever because of that tricep. It looks horrible. I have to give him credit,he never gave up even after that tricep injury. I think he looks on point and ripped.

I do think bostin will be more careful this time around. I think he dosn;t really need to synthol so many bodyparts. Synthol i used by alot of national and pro bodybuilders I bet they have all tried synthol or nolotil at some point.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #110 on: February 01, 2015, 08:51:36 AM »
I don't get why people always say, "You don't look better, so why are you criticizing him for" or "If you think you look better, post a picture of yourself."

Does Roger Ebert need to be a better actor or an actor than Tom Hanks to critique his movie? Does a music critique need to be a better musician or be a world renowned musician to critique music. The answer to both questions is..................No.

Bodybuilders are open for critique. If they don't like it, they are more than welcome to put their shirts back on. If the actor does not want to be critiqued he is more than welcome to stop making movies.

Now obviously Bostin has a good build. Does he have a better build than me and everyone on getbig? Yes, I'd say so. Will he ever win the Mr. O? Probably not.

However, once you take off your shirt and act like a blithering idiot like he does, expect to be critiqued.
X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 01, 2015, 08:57:06 AM »
I don't get why people always say, "You don't look better, so why are you criticizing him for" or "If you think you look better, post a picture of yourself."

Does Roger Ebert need to be a better actor or an actor than Tom Hanks to critique his movie? Does a music critique need to be a better musician or be a world renowned musician to critique music. The answer to both questions is..................No.

Bodybuilders are open for critique. If they don't like it, they are more than welcome to put their shirts back on. If the actor does not want to be critiqued he is more than welcome to stop making movies.

Now obviously Bostin has a good build. Does he have a better build than me and everyone on getbig? Yes, I'd say so. Will he ever win the Mr. O? Probably not.

However, once you take off your shirt and act like a blithering idiot like he does, expect to be critiqued.

»Ha, awesome post, take that dipshits, love it!!!
?

whitewidow

« Reply #112 on: February 01, 2015, 08:57:50 AM »

He has zero chance of ever becomming a pro better yet a possible Mr.O competitor.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #113 on: February 01, 2015, 01:21:27 PM »
»Ha, awesome post, take that dipshits, love it!!!

:D :D

This whole idea that we need to look better to critique him is just stupid. Shit, most IFBB pro judges never looked as good as ronnie coleman or jay cutler. IF youve been lifting long enough and following bodybuilding long enough, you can definitely critique a bodybuilder. This is bodybuilding, not astrophysics.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #114 on: February 01, 2015, 01:23:12 PM »
He has zero chance of ever becomming a pro better yet a possible Mr.O competitor.

Well, thats even more of a reason to criticize this idiot. Pump yourself full of drugs, but never make it to the pro level.
X

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: February 01, 2015, 01:35:25 PM »

Apart from maybe 5, Pro's make no money anyway. Better to be an amateur and make coin which is what he is doing.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #116 on: February 01, 2015, 01:41:41 PM »

I think his stage career is over anyway, no matter his shape..

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 01, 2015, 01:46:15 PM »

I look good and I'll continue to criticize Bostin because he's a retard. He doesn't even have a good build with all the steroids he takes because he just doesn't have the structure or muscle bellies for it, his fathers genetics skipped a generation.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #118 on: February 01, 2015, 01:49:12 PM »
I look good and I'll continue to criticize Bostin because he's a retard. He doesn't even have a good build with all the steroids he takes because he just doesn't have the structure or muscle bellies for it, his fathers genetics skipped a generation.

Genetically he's like Ahnold, other than his biceps, chest & calves. The only difference is that Ahnold loved to work hard in the gym.

whitewidow

« Reply #119 on: February 01, 2015, 02:00:56 PM »
Well, thats even more of a reason to criticize this idiot. Pump yourself full of drugs, but never make it to the pro level.

I know it is silly. I know he does do smaller shows and nobody needs to use that much juice for those type of shows. The guy was in special ed what do you expect?

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: February 01, 2015, 02:02:08 PM »
I know it is silly. I know he does do smaller shows and nobody needs to use that much juice for those type of shows. The guy was in special ed what do you expect?

Yes, he's ripped but has he improved from his last show? Seems a lot of young guys like Lunch Trey juice hard for one but then can't improve.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #121 on: February 01, 2015, 02:04:38 PM »

X2

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 01, 2015, 02:16:46 PM »
Genetically he's like Ahnold, other than his biceps, chest & calves. The only difference is that Ahnold loved to work hard in the gym.
Don't forget lats, leg length, facial structure, shoulder width, triceps, and abs.  :D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #123 on: February 01, 2015, 02:40:24 PM »
Don't forget lats, leg length, facial structure, shoulder width, triceps, and abs.  :D

'facial structure', what kind of homo are you?
'leg length', zero dunks need to be made in bodybuilding ::)
Ahnold wasn't known for his back, triceps & 2-pack abs  ::)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 01, 2015, 02:48:04 PM »
'facial structure', you're absolutely right.
'leg length', a very important trait of a bodybuilder
That's right I forgot, Ahnold was known for his thick as a cock back, hanging powerful triceps & 4-pack abs