Author Topic: Superbowl XLIX - Pete Carroll (Official)  (Read 15635 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Superbowl XLIX - Pete Carroll (Official)
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2015, 04:10:40 PM »
agree completely.  Yes, he had a good game, but yes, he did throw a bunch of tiny passes and was inaccurate on everything over 20 yards.  He's been using a tiny ball for 7 years.  Big change suddenly.

::)

He set completion records in passing and threw for 4 TDs. Real "hampered" by that big, hard, uncomfortable ball.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2015, 04:14:08 PM »
::)

He set completion records in passing and threw for 4 TDs. Real "hampered" by that big, hard, uncomfortable ball.

only because he threw 50 passes, the most every by a QB that won the game.  He was in trouble the entire time.  How many yards average per pass?  :(

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2015, 04:17:27 PM »
only because he threw 50 passes, the most every by a QB that won the game.  He was in trouble the entire time.  How many yards average per pass?  :(

That just might have been the game plan: to dink and dunk. But please, by all means, keep going with your insane theories.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2015, 04:19:47 PM »

LOL you have to be playing dumb because nobody can be this fucking stupid

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2015, 04:22:38 PM »
agree completely.  Yes, he had a good game, but yes, he did throw a bunch of tiny passes and was inaccurate on everything over 20 yards.  He's been using a tiny ball for 7 years.  Big change suddenly.
Except that nice long TD pass to Gronk............... Did you forget that?

I watch every Patriots game. Brady was never a gunslinger. He will usually only take a few shots per game. The rest are underneath routes/quick screens to Edelman, Amendola, Lafell  and 15 to 20 yarders to Gronk.

He aired it out when he had the personnel to do so (Moss, Stallworth in 2007)

You simply do not know what you are talking about.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2015, 04:23:11 PM »
Lets give the 12th Man a Round of Applause here

damn, 10yrs from now, NFL film will document  how Pete Carroll won one and half super bowl

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2015, 04:24:26 PM »
Except that nice long TD pass to Gronk............... Did you forget that.

I watch every Patriots game. Brady was never a gunslinger. He will usually only take a few shots per game. The rest are underneath routes/quick screens to Edelman, Amendola, Lafell  and 15 to 20 yarders to Gronk.

Pipe down, league apologist. BIG. HARD. BALL. was the reason that Belicheck went for that game plan. You know NOTHING.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2015, 04:27:44 PM »
Except that nice long TD pass to Gronk............... Did you forget that?

he a fucking idiot trying to sound intelligent,it's fucking comical

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2015, 04:28:18 PM »
Pipe down, league apologist. BIG. HARD. BALL. was the reason that Belicheck went for that game plan. You know NOTHING.
Imagining you dressed like Paul Revere, saying these 3 words, in that All-State guy's voice.

I came.

ChuckleHead

« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2015, 04:29:17 PM »

i do believe the pats are the first team to get to and also to win the SB without having a rb with a 100 yard game. so if you aren't running as much you are going to be passing more.
it's been the game plan all year.

brady hasn't only played in NE all these years........there are such things as road games..........where the other team supplies the footballs.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2015, 04:31:54 PM »
Imagining you dressed like Paul Revere, saying these 3 words, in that All-State guy's voice.

I came.

Legit LOL.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2015, 04:32:21 PM »
i do believe the pats are the first team to get to and also to win the SB without having a rb with a 100 yard game. so if you aren't running as much you are going to be passing more.
it's been the game plan all year.

brady hasn't only played in NE all these years........there are such things as road games..........where the other team supplies the footballs.
No, each team has it's own set of balls regardless of being home or away.

ChuckleHead

« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2015, 04:38:04 PM »
No, each team has it's own set of balls regardless of being home or away.

maybe i'm wrong but the way i understand it, the home team's crew supplies the balls, then when the road team gets there, each qb selects a set of footballs for there own use.

so each team does use there own footballs, but the home team supplies them.

so since when your home your crew has more control, but on the road there is less chance for hanky panky.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2015, 05:58:11 PM »
His voting record begs to differ:)

LOL you have to be playing dumb because nobody can be this fucking stupid

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Pete Carroll (Official)
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2015, 06:06:41 PM »
Caroll is a huge obama supporter, huge 911 truther.   He had a live-in college chick GF on campus, he was busted cheating and bailed USC before everything crashed down, he paid players and did all sorts of shit.

In the pros, he's excused adderall abuse, cock grabbing, and thanked a ref for giving SEA the win on that bad call catch against GB in the ref-strike season.  a real mess.

Today, what we see is typical.  His players talk trash, he called bonehead plays, and instead of losing with grace, they smack Gronk and start a brawl once the game is over on kneeldowns.  They're trash, it's very simple.

Throwing on 2nd down in that situation wasn't the dumb thing. Throwing over the middle into traffic was.
They should have thrown a fade to loosen up the Pats backers and corners shooting the gaps to stop Beastmode.
Then run the Wilson/ Lynch option read if you miss on the fade throw for 3rd and 4th with the 2 remaining timeouts.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2015, 06:08:47 PM »

Throwing on 2nd down in that situation wasn't the dumb thing. Throwing over the middle into traffic was.
They should have thrown a fade to loosen up the Pats backers and corners shooting the gaps to stop Beastmode.
Then run the Wilson/ Lynch option read if you miss on the fade throw for 3rd and 4th with the 2 remaining timeouts.

They had one TO left, no?
Y

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2015, 06:21:02 PM »
maybe i'm wrong but the way i understand it, the home team's crew supplies the balls, then when the road team gets there, each qb selects a set of footballs for there own use.

so each team does use there own footballs, but the home team supplies them.

so since when your home your crew has more control, but on the road there is less chance for hanky panky.

It used to be like that but peyton a long with brady helped change that rule

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2015, 06:25:05 PM »
Tom Brady is like Mel Gibson. They can both do whatever they wish and nobody can stop them. Who would want to stop such fabulousness any way?
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2015, 06:27:04 PM »
They had one TO left, no?

I think they had 2 when it was 1st and goal after the circus catch on the 5 yd line.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2015, 06:27:41 PM »
Lets give the 12th Man a Round of Applause here

The 12th man did win actually. He was playing for the other team "number 12" and was MVP

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2015, 06:29:13 PM »
 :)
a

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2015, 07:16:38 AM »
Brady made sure he was the reason they won or lost and that he would get the MVP.  They could have ran but he didn't want Blount to be MVP with 3 TDs like he did against Indy.  he wanted to get it.  He wanted to pile on the accolades.  he tries to play the bullshit humble card about not caring but he sure the fuck cares.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2015, 07:33:19 AM »
Brady made sure he was the reason they won or lost and that he would get the MVP.  They could have ran but he didn't want Blount to be MVP with 3 TDs like he did against Indy.  he wanted to get it.  He wanted to pile on the accolades.  he tries to play the bullshit humble card about not caring but he sure the fuck cares.

Oh right...Belichick kept sending in the run plays ("Blount OT right", "Blount OT left") and Brady just kept waving him off. How silly of me for not noticing that.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2015, 09:21:15 AM »
Oh right...Belichick kept sending in the run plays ("Blount OT right", "Blount OT left") and Brady just kept waving him off. How silly of me for not noticing that.

How many rushes did Blount have?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2015, 09:31:44 AM »