Author Topic: Superbowl XLIX - Pete Carroll (Official)  (Read 15344 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Superbowl XLIX - Pete Carroll (Official)
« Reply #150 on: November 16, 2015, 02:17:03 PM »
He's a football coach. 240 and SF seem to think he has some kind of political influence.

Really?   Do you really believe those in the sports world have no political influence?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #151 on: November 16, 2015, 02:26:25 PM »
Did you catch the Giants vs Patriots game? Someone caught them cheating and posted it on FB. At the last few seconds of the game, when the person was about to kick the field goal and the time clock was running down, it was reset back to 25 seconds for the patriots. People are wondering why this happened.  ??? ??? Either Patriots are not cheating or they are and are really bad at hiding it.

That game had everything. Crazy game. I see that happen quite often in many games. Time keepers fuck up and don't reset the clock. Then the realize it and reset it. Many times giving teams extra seconds because of their fuck up. Pats had their FG unit ready to go. It was a total clock screw up. But they didn't need the extra time there. Screw up all the times in games. Seems like every game i'm watching there's different rules for why they stop the clock on the field.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #152 on: November 16, 2015, 02:34:26 PM »
IMO, Peyton Manning is done for the year.

I've had Plantar Fasciitis. It's a pain in the ass, and takes a long time to heal. Dropping back to pass will aggravate it, every time.

What makes it such a pain, is that it's not such a bad injury that you're gonna sit at home for a month with your feet up, but, when you do walk on it, you're not allowing it to heal and it ends up being a several month injury.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #153 on: November 16, 2015, 02:58:03 PM »
IMO, Peyton Manning is done for the year.

I've had Plantar Fasciitis. It's a pain in the ass, and takes a long time to heal. Dropping back to pass will aggravate it, every time.

What makes it such a pain, is that it's not such a bad injury that you're gonna sit at home for a month with your feet up, but, when you do walk on it, you're not allowing it to heal and it ends up being a several month injury.

I think they'll give him a charity start in week 15 or 16 and let him play for one quarter.  He's about to tie favre's all-time starting game win list.  2 more wins that he starts. 

he had no biz starting this week, but he was like 15 yards away from all time yards.   He may be out for season, but they may wiggle it for legacy's sake.