Author Topic: Savanna Guthrie destroys Obama in interview.  (Read 8762 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Savanna Guthrie destroys Obama in interview.
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2015, 06:02:13 PM »
That is clear to only two people. One of those people is definitely crazy, the other might have some sort of mental disability or occasionally pretends to have one so he'll never have to admit he's wrong.

This dude can't even answer simple questions when they are written in his own logic of a prior post.  He can't even defend his own words and yet thinks they are relevant to anyone else.  hahahahahahaha

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2015, 06:16:14 PM »
This only confirms that you rarely post here and really don't have much of a clue what happens.  I have not had exchanges with the Village Idiot for years.  Likely about six years or so.  What has happened since then is she just follows me around begging for attention.  I ignore her.  Why is it that liberals struggle with facts so often?  
If you haven't had any recent exchanges with Straw Man, I"m assuming it's because he embarrassed you one too many times.

I remember having exchanges with you.  I recall you being wrong more than once.  I also recall, on the rare occasions that you do post here, that you have trouble acknowledging when you are wrong.  Maybe that's why you're such a fan of the president?  He suffers from the same affliction.  
I don't recall you proving me wrong in any debate between the two of us. I've rarely seen you prove anyone wrong on these boards. Your go-to strategy is pretending you're too busy (or whatever) to read someone's post, read a link, etc.  when someone calls you out on your bullshit.

Soul Crusher doesn't need to stop posting.  He's actually good for the board IMO.  He has never complained to me about his stalkers.  He ignores an awful lot of vitriol.  What is a little amusing is that his stalkers get personally offended because Soul Crusher repeatedly bashes the president.  I have actually seen that happen in real life, where people get personally offended when the president is criticized.  

You Obama disciples have way too much invested in that man.  He's not Jesus Christ.  

Or is he??   :o

Well, I've never said that SoulCrusher needs to stop posting. What I did say is that he's not FORCED to post just as no one is forced to read. Any vitriol that he "ignores" is vitriol that he actively incites.

Incidentally, why do you keep insisting that I'm an Obama disciple?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2015, 06:20:26 PM »
If you haven't had any recent exchanges with Straw Man, it's probably because he embarrassed you one too many times.

I remember having exchanges with you.  I recall you being wrong more than once.  I also recall, on the rare occasions that you do post here, that you have trouble acknowledging when you are wrong.  Maybe that's why you're such a fan of the president?  He suffers from the same affliction. 

I don't recall you proving me wrong in any debate between the two of us. I've rarely seen you prove anyone wrong on these boards. Your go-to strategy is pretending you're too busy (or whatever) to read someone's post, read a link, etc.  when someone calls you out on your bullshit.

Well, I've never said that SoulCrusher needs to stop posting. What I did say is that he's not FORCED to post just as no one is forced to read. Any vitriol that he "ignores" is vitriol that he actively incites.

Incidentally, why do you keep insisting that I'm an Obama disciple?

1 - because he has nothing else and that is his defense mechanism.  Along with rehashing the exact old post over and over again.  Goes hand in hand with selectively ignoring the questions or posts regarding his own behavior as answering them will incriminate his as A) hypocrite B) Liar C) Both

2 - Because he has no other reason or excuse to use when backed in a corner

hahahahaha  this is SOP from him.  Nothing new here.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2015, 06:20:42 PM »
This only confirms that you rarely post here and really don't have much of a clue what happens.  I have not had exchanges with the Village Idiot for years.  Likely about six years or so.  What has happened since then is she just follows me around begging for attention.  I ignore her.  Why is it that liberals struggle with facts so often? 

I remember having exchanges with you.  I recall you being wrong more than once.  I also recall, on the rare occasions that you do post here, that you have trouble acknowledging when you are wrong.  Maybe that's why you're such a fan of the president?  He suffers from the same affliction. 

Soul Crusher doesn't need to stop posting.  He's actually good for the board IMO.  He has never complained to me about his stalkers.  He ignores an awful lot of vitriol.  What is a little amusing is that his stalkers get personally offended because Soul Crusher repeatedly bashes the president.  I have actually seen that happen in real life, where people get personally offended when the president is criticized. 

You Obama disciples have way too much invested in that man.  He's not Jesus Christ. 

Or is he??   :o

This statement is beyond hilarious coming from you ...Baghdad Bum

333 is part of the reason why this board is a wasteland

It's virtually impossible to start a thread on any topic without him showing up to with his particular version of  Tourettes and making multiple posts about his various delusions and gay fantasies

Of course, you as a totally worthless so called Moderator allow it so you are also part of the reason why this board pretty much sucks most of the time

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2015, 06:27:24 PM »
Cue in the standard bullshit deflection or rehashed past post right about now.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2015, 06:52:12 PM »

It's virtually impossible to start a thread on any topic without him showing up to with his particular version of  Tourettes and making multiple posts about his various delusions and gay fantasies

Of course, you as a totally worthless so called Moderator allow it so you are also part of the reason why this board pretty much sucks most of the time

You posted that you want me dead remember?   Fng unhinged left wing freak. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2015, 06:58:23 PM »

no I didn't dumbass

I said your brain was too small for even Chris Kyle to hit

You on the other hand have wished for the violent death of half the country on multiple occasions

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2015, 07:20:15 PM »

This!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2015, 07:24:10 PM »
This!!!

Straw starts not many threads at all.  Same w lirker.   So post more stuff   

But the creepy stalking is kind of bizarre no?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2015, 07:26:32 PM »
Straw starts not many threads at all.  Same w lirker.   So post more stuff    

yes, your creepy stalking is bizarre.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2015, 07:28:29 PM »
Straw starts not many threads at all.  Same w lirker.   So post more stuff   

Your gay obsession with Obama is kind of bizarre no?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2015, 07:29:32 PM »

Serious question now.  100% serious.  Why do you whine and lie so much?

I am being serious here.  I don't get the point of having to constantly lie to and about people you never met before.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2015, 05:17:35 AM »

I am being serious here.  I don't get the point of having to constantly lie to and about people you never met before.

STFU - you and that other creepy pervert Straw are the two weirdest mofos on this board bar none!  One idiot, yourself, wants me to fly down to Florida to meet him (creepy as fuck!), the other follows BB around like a puppy dog.  All because I insult your messiah in the WH who is a joke. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2015, 05:58:12 AM »
STFU - you and that other creepy pervert Straw are the two weirdest mofos on this board bar none!  One idiot, yourself, wants me to fly down to Florida to meet him (creepy as fuck!), the other follows BB around like a puppy dog.  All because I insult your messiah in the WH who is a joke. 

Instead of just further illustrating my point about you whining and lying so much, why not just answer the question?  Here, I will repeat it for you. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2015, 10:41:12 AM »
If you haven't had any recent exchanges with Straw Man, I"m assuming it's because he embarrassed you one too many times.

Within the confines of this message  board, you're nemeses. You come out on the losing end of his jabs quite frequently and have taken to calling him the "village idiot" (which is ironic, to say the least).

A prime example of you not being able to acknowledge when you don't know what you're talking about.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2015, 10:42:18 AM »

You got one stalker wanting to pay money for you to come and see him and another wishing you had a bullet in the brain.  Creepy.   :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2015, 10:43:47 AM »
You got one stalker wanting to pay money for you to come and see him and another wishing you had a bullet in the brain.  Creepy.   :-\

And another who posts about liking golden showers who pm's me a few times a week w some really creeper type stuff. 

Yeah - and we are the weird ones.   LMFAO. 

Straw and Lurker are poster childs for that show Stalker

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2015, 11:53:30 AM »

Nice try, but fail.

Could be worse.  Could have a guy acting as his self appointed net nanny wanting him to sit down and look at pictures of cocks and pubic hair with his kids before going off to shower together.

Beyond creepy.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2015, 11:54:26 AM »

And another who posts about liking golden showers who pm's me a few times a week w some really creeper type stuff. 

Yeah - and we are the weird ones.   LMFAO. 

Straw and Lurker are poster childs for that show Stalker

Truth. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2015, 01:42:13 PM »

This dude can't even answer simple questions when they are written in his own logic of a prior post.  He can't even defend his own words and yet thinks they are relevant to anyone else.  hahahahahahaha

STFU fool.   You are 30 AND ALREADY ON T SHOTS!  Seriously - that is so FNG pathetic , especially considering you don't lift or compete or do anything beyond Sweating to the Oldies - you are disqualified from talking about others. 

T Shots at 30 yo?  LMFAO - seriously sad and pathetic.   Best part is that when your sad sorry twink self reaches 40 -you will have Z E R O left and even T shots wont help you.   

FNG panzie biaaatch

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2015, 05:50:14 PM »
Hahaha..you guys are great. Funny thread.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2015, 06:08:14 PM »
Hahaha..you guys are great. Funny thread.

Obama fanatics hate when the messiah is attacked

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2015, 07:45:22 PM »
A prime example of you not being able to acknowledge when you don't know what you're talking about.

::) I"m sure you're too busy to read it, but this post from you is less than a month old:

Ad hominem.  For example, attacking someone's kid, calling someone a "queer" or "closet case" pretty much every day, etc.  Or in other words, doing precisely what the Village Idiot does every day.

And so is this one:

Don't mind the Village Idiot.  She doesn't know any better.  

Plug in "Dos Equis" and "Village Idiot" into the search engine and you get at least 5 results of you attempting to attack Straw Man from  this year. And it's only Feb 4th. So, what am I allegedly wrong about?   ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2015, 08:05:19 PM »
STFU fool.   You are 30 AND ALREADY ON T SHOTS!  Seriously - that is so FNG pathetic , especially considering you don't lift or compete or do anything beyond Sweating to the Oldies - you are disqualified from talking about others. 

T Shots at 30 yo?  LMFAO - seriously sad and pathetic.   Best part is that when your sad sorry twink self reaches 40 -you will have Z E R O left and even T shots wont help you.   

FNG panzie biaaatch

MMEEELLLLTTTDDDOOOWWWNNN N!!

Great example of closet rage right there.

Projecting false assumptions onto other people you don't even know
helps you with your BBC obsession?  Is that it?  Life is difficult
enough being a midget and a closet case.  Rather than seeking meds
for the mental instability you have given yourself with your self loathing,
you instead attempt to feel better with projections.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 05, 2015, 08:50:45 AM »
::) I"m sure you're too busy to read it, but this post from you is less than a month old:

And so is this one:

Plug in "Dos Equis" and "Village Idiot" into the search engine and you get at least 5 results of you attempting to attack Straw Man from  this year. And it's only Feb 4th. So, what am I allegedly wrong about?   ::)

::)

You said I'm constantly on the losing end of jabs.  When I pointed out to you that I have not engaged the Village Idiot for about six years, rather than acknowledge that you were mistaken, you then say I don't have engage her because she has embarrassed me too many times. 

Now you're trying to shift again and mention the number of times I call her the Village Idiot.   ::)

And if you only found two references then I must be slipping.  There has to be about 100 of them.   :)