Author Topic: Oh wait. It gets better (Brian Williams related)  (Read 6137 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Oh wait. It gets better (Brian Williams related)
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2015, 02:52:08 PM »
1) Brian williams is a lying POS - fire him.

2) LOL @ anyone that ever says it's only the left that focuses on these lame weak news stories.  Hannity devoted a nice early chunk of his show - starting his show with it - because he felt that was the most important thing going.  Yes, he's obviously using his platform to talk shit to the left - so nobody can ever again say it's only the left that does that garbage.

3) Williams was worthy of being fired last week, before this revelation, because of his punchable face.  The attack lying only adds to the case against him.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2015, 02:53:53 PM »
1) Brian williams is a lying POS - fire him.

2) LOL @ anyone that ever says it's only the left that focuses on these lame weak news stories.  Hannity devoted a nice early chunk of his show - starting his show with it - because he felt that was the most important thing going.  Yes, he's obviously using his platform to talk shit to the left - so nobody can ever again say it's only the left that does that garbage.

3) Williams was worthy of being fired last week, before this revelation, because of his punchable face.  The attack lying only adds to the case against him.

The hesitation to make a decisive move reflects really badly on NBC.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2015, 02:56:11 PM »
The hesitation to make a decisive move reflects really badly on NBC.

word is, they'll just 'put him out in the field' =

Allow lester holt - a man who actually HAS been 'on the ground' in a shitload of shitty places - to take over the show.

bring back williams as a special corresponent, have him do a few interviews, shed a tear and explain his confusion at the time (lies, of course) and then have him end up with the 10pm Brian Williams Show on NBC in 18 months.

Makes the most sense.  Most viewers don't care.  Think about the people that still sit down at 6:30 to watch the weak ass evening news lol.   they lie about the size of fish they catch lol.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2015, 05:25:19 PM »

Allow lester holt - a man who actually HAS been 'on the ground' in a shitload of shitty places - to take over the show.

bring back williams as a special corresponent, have him do a few interviews, shed a tear and explain his confusion at the time (lies, of course) and then have him end up with the 10pm Brian Williams Show on NBC in 18 months.

Makes the most sense.  Most viewers don't care.  Think about the people that still sit down at 6:30 to watch the weak ass evening news lol.   they lie about the size of fish they catch lol.

nope 6 months suspended without pay

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2015, 05:39:10 PM »

Makes the most sense.  Most viewers don't care.  Think about the people that still sit down at 6:30 to watch the weak ass evening news lol.   they lie about the size of fish they catch lol.

Some of these Brian Williams memes are freaking hilarious!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2015, 05:56:59 PM »
I'm surprised they suspended him.  I guess he'll have to eek by on only $5 million this year (half his $10 million salary). 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2015, 11:42:15 AM »
Sean Hannity is probably very happy that FOX news doesn't have the same standards as NBC

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2015, 11:44:41 AM »
Sean  :Hannity is probably very happy that FOX news doesn't have the same standards as NBC

sean just to name a few  :D :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2015, 11:47:22 AM »
Sean Hannity is probably very happy that FOX news doesn't have the same standards as NBC

He made up war stories too? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2015, 11:47:25 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2015, 09:34:38 PM »
It's about time *SOMEONE* gets punished for lying about Iraq :)

the memes are everywhere, and they're great. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2015, 09:51:35 PM »

*crickets

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2015, 09:55:08 PM »

Don't bother. These clowns will believe propaganda before actual truth. I mean crap. They believed obama...twice and you know they'll vote for Killary even though she's accomplished nothing and screwed up whatever she's tried to do. Lol

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2015, 07:14:08 AM »
Don't bother. These clowns will believe propaganda before actual truth. I mean crap. They believed obama...twice and you know they'll vote for Killary even though she's accomplished nothing and screwed up whatever she's tried to do. Lol

same as you believe EVERYTHING negative about Obama and refuse to change your opinion EVEN AFTER being presented with proof that youre wrong...thats why you are not taken seriously, coach...you're entertaining though, so Im guessing like 333386, thats your purpose ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2015, 07:23:20 AM »
same as you believe EVERYTHING negative about Obama and refuse to change your opinion EVEN AFTER being presented with proof that youre wrong...thats why you are not taken seriously, coach...you're entertaining though, so Im guessing like 333386, thats your purpose ;)

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-head-of-the-militant-group-responsible-for-the-benghazi-attack-reportedly-met-with-osama-bin-laden-2015-2

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2015, 08:25:09 AM »

Everything that is negative about obama is in FACT true and proven.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2015, 08:37:43 AM »

which is why he should be impeached.  I beleive he's in office illegally.  I think anyone against impeachment is outright supporting the illegality and unconstitutionality of everything he brings.  Anyone against impeachment is as bad as Neville back in the day... just lay down and let Hitler have everything, and complain quietly about it.  I don't get it. 

if he's illegally here, he should be impeached immediately.  Members of congress are now saying it - but the "rinos" in the middle won't commit to it.  They are kinda okay with his policy, or they don't respect the contitution, or willing to trade what's legal/right, for what they feel is politically convenient.

Coach, it's time, man.  Please, get on the impeachment wagon.  It's time.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2015, 11:26:46 AM »
Brian Williams Under Scrutiny for Claiming He Flew with Seal Team 6

Thanks to the scrutiny surrounding Brian Williams‘ truth-stretching about a helicopter incident in Iraq, the rest of his war tales are being investigated, including his time with the famed SEAL Team 6. According to the Huffington Post, Williams not only repeatedly claimed that he hung out with the elite military squad that killed Osama bin Laden, but that he flew on their helicopters multiple time, and that he was their best friends too.

Starting in 2011, shortly after the group killed the 9/11 mastermind during a secret mission into Pakistan, Williams began openly talking about his experiences with the team during his 2003 coverage of the Iraq War. While the Post notes that it’s possible that Williams was prevented from talking about his exploits with SEAL team 6 due to confidentiality agreements, they also note that he began yammering about these stories shortly after bin Laden’s death:

“We have some idea which of our special operations teams carried this out,” Williams said on “The Late Show With David Letterman” the day after the raid. “It happens to be a team I flew into Baghdad with, on the condition that I would never speak of what I saw on the aircraft, what aircraft we were on, what we were carrying, or who we were after.”
“Now, people might be hearing about SEAL Team 6,” Williams said the next night, May 3, 2011, on “Nightly News.” “I happen to have the great honor of flying into Baghdad with them at the start of the war.”
And again on Letterman in 2012, in which he talked about receiving gifts from his awesome friends:

“I flew into Baghdad, invasion plus three days, on a blackout mission at night with elements of SEAL Team 6, and I was told not to make any eye contact with them or initiate any conversation,” Williams said on “Letterman” in May 2012. (Three days after the U.S. invasion would have been March 22, 2003, not April 9, 2003, which was the day Williams broadcasted from the Baghdad airport.)
…In the 2012 “Letterman” appearance, Williams also recalled carrying a box of Wheat Thins, which he said a hungry special operator dug into with a “hand the size of a canned ham.” They got to talking, and Williams told the commando how much he admired his knife.
“Darned if that knife didn’t show up at my office a couple weeks later,” Williams told Letterman.
And again in 2013, on Letterman (there’s a trend), he claimed he received the greatest gift of all:

“About six weeks after the Bin Laden raid, I got a white envelope and in it was a thank-you note, unsigned,” Williams said on “Letterman” in January 2013. “And in it was a piece of the fuselage of the blown-up Black Hawk in that courtyard. Sent to me by one of my friends.”
It’s worth pointing out here that SEAL Team S6 was forced to abandon one of their helicopters during the raid as it could not take off from the compound, leading to an international incident involving China scrapping the helicopter for military secrets. And a former SEAL said that the entire thing sounded impossible, by the way:

“My initial reaction is it sounds completely preposterous. There’s a healthy dislike towards embedded journalists within the SEAL community,” said Brandon Webb, a writer and former SEAL sniper who helped train Chris Kyle. “I can’t even remember an embed with a SEAL unit. And especially at SEAL Team Six? Those guys don’t take journalists with them on missions.”
NBC declined to give a comment to the Post.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2015, 08:27:23 PM »

HOLY SHIT

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2015, 09:09:09 PM »
HOLY SHIT

Glad you've finally seen the light...minion.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2015, 11:49:49 AM »

seems lots of tv personalities are claiming it now.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2015, 03:21:36 PM »
Glad you've finally seen the light...minion.

you're delusional as usual