Author Topic: Global Warming is a scam.  (Read 5668 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Global Warming is a scam.
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 10:48:20 AM »
and all the scientist are in on it ::) ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2015, 10:48:54 AM »
and all the scientist are in on it ::) ::)

It's not science.  It's propaganda

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2015, 10:50:44 AM »
It's not science.  It's propaganda

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
fox news educated  :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2015, 10:53:01 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
fox news educated  :D :D

Is my link from Fox News?   No.   This is all a heist supported by dupes and naive fools

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2015, 11:00:49 AM »
Consensus: 97% of climate scientists agree,hey but the hell lets go by this one article :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D who the fuck thinks like that

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2015, 11:03:03 AM »
Consensus: 97% of climate scientists agree,hey but the hell lets go by this one article :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D who the fuck thinks like that

Climate science?   You mean the same idiots who predicted ice ages , no more sea ice or snow? Etc?   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2015, 11:09:56 AM »
Climate science?   You mean the same idiots who predicted ice ages , no more sea ice or snow? Etc?   

your just showing how stupid you are ,don't have time to argue with a simpleton.everybody agrees global warming is a fact,the part that's debated is if its caused by man ,except for the fox news educated :D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2015, 06:49:30 PM »

I suggest you educate yourself by reading the article and commenting on it or you can continue plead to authority.
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2015, 06:50:07 PM »
your just showing how stupid you are ,don't have time to argue with a simpleton.everybody agrees global warming is a fact,the part that's debated is if its caused by man ,except for the fox news educated :D

bro...why even bother...this dude will look at proof in the face and be like "fuck that, im waiting to see what Sean Hannity has to say about this one"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2015, 06:54:54 PM »
bro...why even bother...this dude will look at proof in the face and be like "fuck that, im waiting to see what Sean Hannity has to say about this one"

Fail.   Read the first article

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2015, 06:57:40 PM »
Fail.   Read the first article

I'd like someone to actually intelligently comment on the article instead of being juvenile
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2015, 07:11:17 PM »
I'd like someone to actually intelligently comment on the article instead of being juvenile

Drunk on stupid.

i know right ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2015, 07:14:51 PM »
i know right ::)

What? You made your usual stupid comment.  Did you read the article yet? You hadnt read it before you commented.
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2015, 07:26:07 PM »
What? You made your usual stupid comment.  Did you read the article yet? You hadnt read it before you commented.

Stupid comment?...please tell me youre shittin me.... you are a serious laughing stock on this board my man...like seriously.

Science overwhelming agrees on one thing... and you disagree with it....no shame... you just arent a fan of science.

And you have this thing for me.. .like seriously bro. its all good...im just a cool brother trying to make it on these tough message boards...but its something about me that sparks your rage for some reason. You might want to evaluate that further brother

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2015, 07:34:25 PM »
Stupid comment?...please tell me youre shittin me.... you are a serious laughing stock on this board my man...like seriously.

Science overwhelming agrees on one thing... and you disagree with it....no shame... you just arent a fan of science.

And you have this thing for me.. .like seriously bro. its all good...im just a cool brother trying to make it on these tough message boards...but its something about me that sparks your rage for some reason. You might want to evaluate that further brother

First, never in this thread did I say whether I was for or against global warming. Unlike you I actually read the article and was hoping someone had counterpoints.  Unfortunately all we get are a bunch of fools like you who dont even bother to read the article yet feel entitled to comment. If you liked science so much  you wouldnt be so damn lazy about reading the article.

Second, laughing stock? Please. Its only you and the rest of your pack of babies like littlejenkem that get their panties in a bunch over the smallest things.
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2015, 07:36:09 PM »
First, never in this thread did I say whether I was for or against global warming. Unlike you I actually read the article and was hoping someone had counterpoints.  Unfortunately all we get are a bunch of fools like you who dont even bother to read the article yet feel entitled to comment. If you liked science so much  you wouldnt be so damn lazy about reading the article.

Second, laughing stock? Please. Its only you and the rest of your pack of babies like littlejenkem that get their panties in a bunch over the smallest things.
So you just came on this thread, not to comment on global warming, but to address me?...

Um... ok

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2015, 07:41:51 PM »
So you just came on this thread, not to comment on global warming, but to address me?...

Um... ok

No dumbass. I commented that I wanted intelligent discussion of the article.  You posted stupid irrelevent shit and didnt even bother to read the article. You are to damn lazy to read the article you feel entitled to comment on.
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2015, 08:28:34 PM »
No dumbass. I commented that I wanted intelligent discussion of the article.  You posted stupid irrelevent shit and didnt even bother to read the article. You are to damn lazy to read the article you feel entitled to comment on.

Soooooo again you say all that to say, you just came on the thread to address me.....got cha

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2015, 08:35:52 PM »

Soooooo again you say all that to say, you just came on the thread to address me.....got cha

the comment wasnt addresse to you specifically but it applies to you.  Read the article before you post.  Stop hiding behind the argument that scientist agree and use your
own brain. Read the damn article and contribute
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2015, 08:40:22 PM »
the comment wasnt addresse to you specifically but it applies to you.  Read the article before you post.  Stop hiding behind the argument that scientist agree and use your
own brain. Read the damn article and contribute

This is 333 were talking about cha cha.
The title of the thread is "Global warming is a scam"
Science says its not.. So thats what i commented about.
Now you read the damn article

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2015, 08:43:06 PM »
This is 333 were talking about cha cha.
The title of the thread is "Global warming is a scam"
Science says its not.. So thats what i commented about.
Now you read the damn article

I already did, moron.  Read the article and comment on it or admit youre to lazy to read it.
A

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2015, 02:43:10 AM »
read it it's from a kook,just because it's on the internet doesn't mean it's true lol

Not A Lot Of People Believe That
Those trying to pretend that the Environment Agency (EA), Met Office, BBC, and anyone else telling that this winter has seen record levels of rainfall across the south of the UK are wrong have a number of sources that they cling to. These provide reassurance, telling that it was actually worse in past years and so those dastardly propagandists are lying to them.

Flooding on the Somerset Levels

One such source, approved by serial fraud Christopher Booker no less, is a blog called Not A Lot Of People Know That, authored by one Paul Homewood. It appears to be modelled on Anthony Watts’ Watts Up With That, to which he contributes his wisdom. He is accordingly followed by those believing climate change is bunk.

But here a problem enters: Homewood’s insistence that the winter of 1929/30 was wetter than that almost passed has been dealt a possibly fatal blow, as the Met Office has declared 2013/4 “the UK’s wettest winter on record in the national series going back to 1910”. There were individual records for Wales, Southwest England and South Wales, and Southeast and central southern England.

Homewood has reacted rather as the likes of James “saviour of Western civilisation” Delingpole might react: he has suggested the Met Office has somehow rigged the data, and that his 1929/30 story was right all along. And, to prove it, he’s going to do some more research tomorrow. Because he cannot possibly be wrong. So who is Paul Homewood, and what qualifies him to make his pronouncements?

Well, he is as well qualified as Nigel Lawson, Booker and Del Boy: that is to say, he has no relevant qualifications. Full disclosure: neither do I, which is why I tend to accept what Paul Nurse called the “consensual position” on climate science (at the time when he proceeded to show up Delingpole for the fraud he undoubtedly is). Paul Homewood is a retired accountant.

Now colour me predictable, but of all the things I talk to my accountant about, climate science is not one of them. I have never felt the need to consult an accountant about the output of the Met Office, the analysis of Michael Mann, data from the NOAA and NASA, or indeed anything other than matters of direct financial relevance. All that feedback I must have been missing out on, eh?

Maybe I am too harsh on Homewood? Not a bit of it: he recycles a piece of manufactured copy from Breitbart London as if it were fact, gets movement of the Atlantic jet stream wrong so he can push the idea of “global cooling”, and churns over posts from Richard North’s frankly paranoid witterings at the EU Referendum blog. No, Paul Homewood is a fully paid-up member of the denialist fringe.

As such, he is just another part of the jerking circle telling each other that it isn’t happening. Meanwhile, the real world deals with real world problems.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2015, 07:16:10 AM »
it's on the internet it must be true[/u]

Christopher Booker

ImageChristopher Booker is best known as a journalist for The Sunday Telegraph newspaper, but has also published a plethora of books critical of the EU, regulation, and scientific scares.

He has a history of causing controversy around prominent scientific issues, such as BSE about which he says there "is still no proof that BSE causes CJD in humans", and the theory of evolution, stating that Darwinists "rest their case on nothing more than blind faith and unexamined a priori assumptions”.

In 2009 he released a book called The Real Global Warming Disaster, the front of which carried a quote by atmospheric physicist John Haughton, which turned out to be totally made up.

A complaint to the Press Complaints Commission in 2009 following claims by Booker that sea levels around the island of Tuvalu had dropped, that sea level data used by the IPCC had been unfairly altered and that there were no sea level experts contributing to their Fourth Assessment Report was upheld.

His misrepresentation of climate science irked The Guardian’s George Monbiot and James Randerson; so much so that Monbiot was inspired to create a satirical competition for inaccurate climate change journalism: The Christopher Booker Prize.

His claims scrutinised: The Guardian's Philip Ball reviews his book, saying he's "talking bunk". George Monbiot has compiled a list of his "howlers", asking "How much longer can Christopher Booker go on misleading readers?"