Author Topic: I'll just leave this here...Thanks Obama  (Read 17793 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Re: I'll just leave this here...Thanks Obama
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2015, 06:18:46 AM »
I'm pretty down the middle now with politics.

No President is perfect and Obama made a few mistake.

The "Obamacare" rollout didn't go smoothly , BUT, what EXACTLY did he do/not do, that makes anyone feel he sucks as President?

I'm 100% serious . Things will never be perfect but c'mon. The Dow Jones has doubled on his watch and unemployment is down under 6% now.
The USA hasn't been attacked  and we got Bin Ladin along with several other douchebag terrorists.

I can understand why conservatives didn't vote for him , but I don't understand the  hate for him as President?
They didn't hate W Bush and the economy crashed before he left office. Hmmmmmm?

Because u pick a favorite team. Americans/humans in general need sides...politics is just sports to bitter people who have nothing better to worry about. Its adult fandom. Nothing more than entertainment, just like sports.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2015, 06:21:55 AM »
I got a shit load of tax refunds back the past few years, Gas prices are down, i am employed , and no terrorist have attacked inside america since bush , i say im pretty damn happy with our prez  8)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2015, 07:07:18 AM »
Because u pick a favorite team. Americans/humans in general need sides...politics is just sports to bitter people who have nothing better to worry about. Its adult fandom. Nothing more than entertainment, just like sports.

A critical thinker.  Congrats.

I always refer to politics as Hollywood for ugly people.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2015, 09:45:39 AM »
Politics which would change something are, of course, subverted by the establishment. That's one of the reasons why "extreme" groups have always been undermined, bribed and infiltrated - people behind it are often determined and not as feeble as the standard lemming so they need to be led astray at all cost.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2015, 10:16:00 AM »
I love President Obama and his family.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2015, 11:06:35 AM »
there is no more need for presidents anymore anyway, just like there is no more need for  elites , megacorporations, industrials and media  moguls lead the world. It has always been the same. Whoever you pick as your "president" -who can do nothing but what he is told to by those who finance him- doesnt change much, it's the rich and powerful who lead based on their interests.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2015, 11:14:18 AM »
I got a shit load of tax refunds back the past few years, Gas prices are down, i am employed , and no terrorist have attacked inside america since bush , i say im pretty damn happy with our prez  8)

I can see you're part of that low information voter crowd.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2015, 11:15:10 AM »

Only because he's black. There is no other reason.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2015, 11:16:05 AM »
Coach and 333386 meltdowns

just reaching out to the plebs that infest social media in a way they can understand.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2015, 11:16:10 AM »

Cause you are black - simple

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2015, 11:28:58 AM »
I'm pretty down the middle now with politics.

No President is perfect and Obama made a few mistake.

No doubt.

The "Obamacare" rollout didn't go smoothly , BUT, what EXACTLY did he do/not do, that makes anyone feel he sucks as President?

1. Set race relations back 60 years 2. Lied about "Obamacare" and saving an average of $2500 year, you can keep your doctor, etc when the COMPLETE opposite was true and he knew it. 3. increased the deficit in 6 years more than any other president in the history of the country. Too many other things to list here.

I'm 100% serious . Things will never be perfect but c'mon. The Dow Jones has doubled on his watch and unemployment is down under 6% now.
The USA hasn't been attacked  and we got Bin Ladin along with several other douchebag terrorists.

1. The true number for UE is 11.5-12% 2. He didn't get Bin laden. As a matter of fact he wanted to revoke the policies set by Bush but was talked out of it. Clinton had Bin Laden not only in his sights but knew his exact where abouts over 10 times and let him go. 3. Dow Jones does nothing the middleclass or poor. He's fucked the middleclass into oblivion  

I can understand why conservatives didn't vote for him , but I don't understand the  hate for him as President?
They didn't hate W Bush and the economy crashed before he left office. Hmmmmmm?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2015, 11:42:16 AM »
Alienates our allies. Bows to communist leaders, thinks he can negociate with terrorists, hates our military. Lied about the irs, lied about Bengazi. We are now the country of food stamps, 95mil out of the workforce.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2015, 11:59:49 AM »
Obama...that's my N*gga!!!!  Id like to smoke a blunt with him

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2015, 12:46:24 PM »
Wiggs, right after posting this..

1 very rhythmic Liberian  :D

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2015, 12:50:29 PM »
Wiggs, right after posting this..

It's refreshing to see someone who takes personal hygiene seriously.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2015, 01:07:32 PM »
A critical thinker.  Congrats.

I always refer to politics as Hollywood for ugly people.

Thats what it is, exactly

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2015, 01:43:09 PM »
Whenever I see Obama, on TV, coming out of Air Force One, I'm always reminded of Clevon Little riding into town as the Sheriff in Blazing Saddles.

IMO, Clevon would've been a better President.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2015, 02:00:08 PM »
Like the Obamabots on this forum...240 at the helm:)

just reaching out to the plebs that infest social media in a way they can understand.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2015, 02:04:19 PM »
Like the Obamabots on this forum...240 at the helm:)

I think he wasn't born in USA and should be impeached for fast & furious.

Plenty of "repubs" on getbig feel otherwise.  So these days, it's a little difficult to realize who supports 100 more weeks of his bullshit, and who does not. 

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2015, 02:08:29 PM »
At the very least, both issues referenced in your post were present prior to Obama's second term...yet you voted for him again.  Please advise...

I think he wasn't born in USA and should be impeached for fast & furious.

Plenty of "repubs" on getbig feel otherwise.  So these days, it's a little difficult to realize who supports 100 more weeks of his bullshit, and who does not. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2015, 02:14:43 PM »
At the very least, both issues referenced in your post were present prior to Obama's second term...yet you voted for him again.  Please advise...

???  I voted Romney.  Go look at my post history.  I voted Barr in 2008 and Romney in 2012. 

Whoever told you this about my voting was greatly misinformed.  you should throatpunch them when you see them.

In the meantime, I'd LOVE to see obama impeached - as would many on the far right.  It's those in the "middle", who also coincidentally got in bed with obama on budget and amnesty - that have kept impeachment off the table.  The "middle" of road republicans parrot this position, which is odd - as much as they hate obama, they don't want him impeached.  Baffling.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2015, 03:12:58 PM »
I have seen many posts mentioning that you voted for Obama twice...never saw you refute the claim...but then again I don't frequent this site as much as many.  Apologies...

???  I voted Romney.  Go look at my post history.  I voted Barr in 2008 and Romney in 2012. 

Whoever told you this about my voting was greatly misinformed.  you should throatpunch them when you see them.

In the meantime, I'd LOVE to see obama impeached - as would many on the far right.  It's those in the "middle", who also coincidentally got in bed with obama on budget and amnesty - that have kept impeachment off the table.  The "middle" of road republicans parrot this position, which is odd - as much as they hate obama, they don't want him impeached.  Baffling.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2015, 03:17:03 PM »
I have seen many posts mentioning that you voted for Obama twice...never saw you refute the claim...but then again I don't frequent this site as much as many.  Apologies...
You've seen posts from other people saying I made them twice.  I don't refute them over and over, because I refuted them once.

most of the time, the attacks are from clinton-voting RINOs in liberal states that don't carry guns, and loved palin, loved mccain and loved romney.  They're currently shitting all over ted cruz, defending the boehnner budget shameful plan he did with reid/obama, and they're saying impeachment is a bad idea.    I refuted it once, but no point oevr and over, they're just writing what they want.

Personally, i hated bill clinton with a passion.  voted dole, bush, bush, then saw all the Qs around 911 and decided i hated bush.  Then it was barr then romney, reluctantly.  Would love to see Cruz against Warren in 2016... i hate rinos with a passion. 

all good :)

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2015, 03:48:54 PM »
Whenever I see Obama, on TV, coming out of Air Force One, I'm always reminded of Clevon Little riding into town as the Sheriff in Blazing Saddles.

IMO, Clevon would've been a better President.

Are you saying the President is a n-----er?  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2015, 03:57:53 PM »
I was on active duty USMC when we had the terror bombing in Lebanon under Pres. Reagan's .
We were attacked on 9/11 under Bush. I don't hear a negative word from you about those 2 attacks? hmmmm.

Carter & Clinton's faults.