Author Topic: I'll just leave this here...Thanks Obama  (Read 17895 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: I'll just leave this here...Thanks Obama
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2015, 04:46:08 PM »

LOL, this stuff kills me. Here's what happens when you try to debate most partisan nuthuggers.

1. Something goes WRONG while Obama  is in office = 100% his fault.

2. Something goes Right while he is in office = Credit the previous President  :D

And to his cult of assholes Nything that goes right is his credit

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2015, 05:50:29 PM »
I'm pretty down the middle now with politics.

No President is perfect and Obama made a few mistake.

The "Obamacare" rollout didn't go smoothly , BUT, what EXACTLY did he do/not do, that makes anyone feel he sucks as President?

I'm 100% serious . Things will never be perfect but c'mon. The Dow Jones has doubled on his watch and unemployment is down under 6% now.
The USA hasn't been attacked  and we got Bin Ladin along with several other douchebag terrorists.

I can understand why conservatives didn't vote for him , but I don't understand the  hate for him as President?
They didn't hate W Bush and the economy crashed before he left office. Hmmmmmm?

Typical ill-informed Joe Six Pack.   ::)

1. "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan."
2. "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."
3. "Premiums will go down."
4. An inflated stock market from cheap stimulus is not indicative of healthy economic fundamentals.
5. Feel free to explain how unemployment has allegedly dropped while labor participation is falling at the same time.  
6. Bin Laden died years earlier than the fairy tale spun by the Kenyan President with the photo shopped birth certificate
7. National Defense Authorization Act
8. Increased national debt from $10.6 trillion to over $18 trillion and counting
9. Arming extremists in Syria
10. Fast and Furious
11. Benghazi
12. IRS scandal
13. Illegal bombing of Libya
14. Sponsorship of the illegal violent Nazi lead coup in Ukraine
15. Illegal drone strikes around the world
16. 46 million on food stamps
17. Lowest labor participation rate since 1977 - 92,898,000 Americans Not in the Work Force
18. 50% of Americans on some form of social assistance
19. Trying to taint the Zimmerman trial and cause racial divisiveness
20. Continued suppression of interest rates with massive money printing to blow up bigger bubbles and promote a false recovery.
21. Claimed there would be no tax increase on the middle class, then let the payroll tax cut lapse, raising taxes on the middle class.
22. Coffee Cup Salute.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2015, 06:15:20 PM »
I'm going to stick with the Dow Jones and US Treasury , etc,  for my economic info, sorry  ;)

The President controls the stock market?
Y

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2015, 06:16:40 PM »
Best president ever

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2015, 06:18:03 PM »

LOL, this stuff kills me. Here's what happens when you try to debate most partisan nuthuggers.

1. Something goes WRONG while Obama  is in office = 100% his fault.

2. Something goes Right while he is in office = Credit the previous President  :D

Pro sports bro, pro sports. Pick a team and love the shit out of them. Hate the other team. Humans are dumb

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2015, 06:19:53 PM »
Mr I, you summed up some of the mistakes made by Obama. I agree and yes,  Obamacare was flawed.

BUT, you destroy your credibility when you post silly stuff about Obama  being born in Kenya and that we didn't kill Bin Ladin in the raid, etc.

I'm going to stick with the Dow Jones and US Treasury , etc,  for my economic info, sorry  ;)

If I voted for him and can admit he made mistakes, why can't you admit he did some things right?

I voted for obama in 08.  I feel like he sold himself as one thing but turned out to be something different entirely.  All flash and no substance.  If Obama had not been black he would have never gotten elected. He is extremely myopic in his world view.  He seems to have no grasp on foreign policy and defaults to left-wing doctrine domestically.   I assumed he was a free thinker but its obvious he doesnt have an original thought in his head.  He had a great opportunity to bring the country togethet after eight years of Bush and he was an unequivocal failure.
A

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2015, 06:21:50 PM »
The President controls the stock market?

If it goes against your team, then yeah they do.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2015, 06:26:14 PM »
Why does anything positive have nothing to do with him as President and only the bad stuff is his fault?
I'm no expert on any of this stuff , but at least I try to be fair and objective.

This isn't "anything positive".  It's a specific "positive" you're calling out as a success.

There is a difference between being fair and objective and also not understanding what you're being fair and objective about.

But, I'm not going to get into it.  Archer's response sums it up pretty well.

Y

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2015, 06:36:14 PM »
So, we didn't actually kill Bin Ladin while Obama was President?

Hard to believe these conspiracy nuts continue to doubt.  It's like they never even bothered to look at the proof:

"We figured just sliding the body into the ocean before many people got to see it or photograph it made good sense.  It was totally him tho.  I swear."

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2015, 06:39:43 PM »
I guess my political opinions are ignorant and uninformed because I don't always agree with the Obama bashers. ;)

Once again, I sincerely believe that America is better today OVERALL, then before he took office in 2008.

The one I asked about is ignorant and uniformed because it's ignorant and uninformed, not because of your perception that it's coming from a "basher".

I like you Howard.  I don't want to talk politics on the G&O.  It was my bad for responding.

Y

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2015, 07:03:47 PM »
I considered voting for Romney in 2012 but on election day I voted for Obama.
I thought BOTH men were smart and would do a decent job.

I agree getbig isn't the best place to debate politics but wtf, we are LOL.

My last comment is, I sincerely believe that  we are better off today then we were in 2008.

If we are better off and its debatable Obama had little to nothing to do with it. The country improved despite of him.  The country is still headed for a debt crunch and the further devaluation of the currency.  Obama has added billions in spending with the ACA. Manufacturing has continued to decline and Islamic terrorism is as bad as ever.  Domestically we are as divided as ever.Obama's handling of racial relations has only made matters worse.
A

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2015, 07:05:53 PM »
Mr I, you summed up some of the mistakes made by Obama. I agree and yes,  Obamacare was flawed.

BUT, you destroy your credibility when you post silly stuff about Obama  being born in Kenya and that we didn't kill Bin Ladin in the raid, etc.

I'm going to stick with the Dow Jones and US Treasury , etc,  for my economic info, sorry  ;)

If I voted for him and can admit he made mistakes, why can't you admit he did some things right?

Until pointed out for you, you seemed oblivious to the bulk of his mistakes and outright misdeeds.   Obamacare was purposefully flawed and he lied repeatedly about it to the American people.  People that had their plans canceled, so that he could jack their premiums.  A sickening act.

You know for a fact Obama got Bin Laden?  Really?  Odd, that the official story of events changed multiple times, coupled with the farcical burial at sea.  Or, the fact that he had renal failure, whereby it would be highly improbable that he could have been alive a decade later.  Never mind, that Bin Laden had for years been a CIA asset, who met with him at a hospital in Dubai as late as July 2001, while he received treatment for kidney issues.  I bet you believe flight 93 vaporized into thin air too, defying the laws of physics, leaving an empty hole in the field in Pennsylvania.

I'll ask again, how can unemployment be dropping so low in conjunction with the participation rate dropping to 38 year lows?  Indeed, you stick with the Fed's falsified numbers all you like.  You know, the same Federal Reserve that's not Federal, has no reserves and prints money out of nothing at interest to you.  If QE1 was such a success, why were QE2 and QE3 needed?  The reason is they did not work, which is why QE4 will happen soon enough.  Why are interest rates still at record lows, if the economy is recovering?  Why is the FED so afraid to raise rates if things are so swell and the Dow is so high?  If things are so grand, why the need to keep pumping cheap credit into the economy to keep it afloat?  The reason your precious Dow rose, is because of the monetary heroin called QE, not due to increased economic output.  Have you checked the trade deficit lately?  Ever notice how everything says "Made in China?" How about how auto delinquencies are on the rise?  If it weren't for food stamp debit cards, you'd see bread lines.

I feel sorry for you Howard.  You are truly out of touch with reality, or a Pollyanna.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2015, 07:15:30 PM »
Ok here's my deal.
The problem with  the conspiracy crowd is  they make a claim and have zero objective proof to back it.
They often use ridicule and innuendo to make their points.

Plus, ANYONE can make something up and the argue the idea with conviction.

Most of my education is in the physical sciences. I rely on analysis of legit data , not heresay or rumors.

If you or anyone has objective proof we didn't get Bin Ladin on the published  raid, then present it, please.

The conspicuous absence of proof, by design, is suspect as hell.  Admittedly, I'm not a Man of Science but any reasonable person would question disposing of the corpse within hours when it's the only thing that concretely substantiates the claim.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2015, 07:22:05 PM »
The conspicuous absence of proof, by design, is suspect as hell.  Admittedly, I'm not a Man of Science but any reasonable person would question disposing of the corpse within hours when it's the only thing that concretely substantiates the claim.

If I have to choose between believing the US President vs anonymous internet rumors, I'm going with the Whitehouse.
Dumb I know , choosing the Pres, over  meathead69 posting from his mom's basement . It's a tough choice LOL

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2015, 07:27:43 PM »
If I have to choose between believing the US President vs anonymous internet rumors, I'm going with the Whitehouse.
Dumb I know , choosing the Pres, over  meathead69 posting from his mom's basement . It's a tough choice LOL

Consider the source. I would take meathead69's word for it than someone who been a proven liar. I know they all lie but Barry is pathalogical. He makes Brain Williams look like he took truth serum.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2015, 07:53:44 PM »
No question that W Bush is more likeable for the avg guy then Obama.
I saw Bush sitting with Nolan Ryan at a Texas Rangers game and thought he'd be a cool guy to watch the game with.

BUT, the reality is , me and 99.99% will never sit with any President , so that doesn't really matter.

Do you  have to personally  like the MD that fixes your broken leg or dentist that fixes your chipped tooth? FUK  NO!
All you care about is how competent he/she is as a doctor. On getbig, we like Shizzo, but we wouldn't want him to operate on us!

In politics too many focus on style and rhetoric over competent policy and actual results.

W more likable? Yeah, if you like entitled, redneck, douchebag idiots...  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2015, 08:05:56 PM »
99% of internet posters are anonymous and we have no way to verify them or their claims.
The Pres and news journalists are on the public record and we can check it out and call them on any BS.
BIG difference.

But if meat head calls bullshit on an obama claim its easy to call Obama's bluff.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2015, 08:18:36 PM »

My mother was a saint.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2015, 10:32:09 PM »
I didn't vote for GW Bush but I voted 2x for his dad in 1988 and 1992.

I personally like W and would enjoy watching a baseball game with the man.
I actually felt patriotic when he stood beside the fireman  said we would get those who knocked down the twin towers.

I'd rather chill and smoke a joint with Barry. At least the conversation would have some semblance of intelligence. Although it might have been fun to hang out and snort coke with George at one of his frat parties in college...  ;D

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2015, 10:38:13 PM »
If political nuthuggers were into baseball:

1. Player on other team strikes out = our pitcher is awesome and he sucks
2.Player on their team strikes out = umpire sucks ;)

Or if political nuthuggers were religious: (Oh wait, they often are)

1. He lived!= It's a miracle!
2. He died! = The Lord called him home!

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2015, 04:34:43 AM »
See all blackies were gonna vote for Obama no matter what... We all know that.

But Howard and any other white supporters, if you had read his books prior to the election, there is no way you could have voted for this man. If you say you did... You are a liar. Straight up. And if you voted for him without reading his own words, you voted based on the media and peer pressure. Which makes you a sheep, a weakling, a dope.

I'm sorry but that is the simple truth. I highly recommend that you read his books now... So you can see how foolish you are for voting for this man, and maybe avoid making the same mistake of uninformed voting in the future. You fail your country when you vote without information, and if you rely on the media... Or God forbid... Getbig for your information going forward, then God help us all.
$

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2015, 06:22:45 AM »
I didn't vote for GW Bush but I voted 2x for his dad in 1988 and 1992.

I personally like W and would enjoy watching a baseball game with the man.
I actually felt patriotic when he stood beside the fireman  said we would get those who knocked down the twin towers.

George Bush Sr. , only man who doesn't remember where he was when JFK was assassinated. Very trustworthy.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2015, 08:23:52 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2015, 09:08:21 AM »
Only because he's black. There is no other reason.

You and 33386 hated him before he was president. The reason? Because he's black! :)