Author Topic: I'll just leave this here...Thanks Obama  (Read 17898 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: I'll just leave this here...Thanks Obama
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2015, 09:14:36 AM »
You and 33386 hated him before he was president. The reason? Because he's black! :)

He is a menace to society

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2015, 09:38:31 AM »
Many blacks and "liberals" aka communists voted for him because "his" black.
No secret there.

Nobamba is one of the most anti American presidents of all time and should be hated by every mammal on the continent. If the country ever recovers he should be remembered as THE villain and traitor and serve as a warning for future generations.

As an added bonus he's also smug, zero street smarts, vain and hates the core that build a once legendary country.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2015, 09:53:03 AM »
You and 33386 hated him before he was president. The reason? Because he's black! :)

I would love to have a Dr. Ben Carson in any day. I started to hate obama after finding out what he was all about through his speeches, who his mentors were and the people who he surrounded himself with. Don't pull that "because he's black" bullshit with me. People who try to pull that crap are the TRUE racists.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2015, 10:05:48 AM »
I would love to have a Dr. Ben Carson in any day. I started to hate obama after finding out what he was all about through his speeches, who his mentors were and the people who he surrounded himself with. Don't pull that "because he's black" bullshit with me. People who try to pull that crap are the TRUE racists.

Don't bother, coach.  He's programmed to accuse anyone who disagrees with him of racism. If you dislike the President's policy you're racist.  It's the way guys like him think. They want to put you on the defensive.  Littlejenkem denies he's a whiny baby that cries about racism all the time.  Well, here is your example.
A

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2015, 10:08:28 AM »

Umm didn't you say I voted for him because he's black? Did you forget what you wrote earlier in this thread? Check back to page 2 Einstein ::)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2015, 10:11:51 AM »
Btw I voted for Bush in 2000. Yes I'm racist ::)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2015, 10:29:30 AM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2015, 10:33:28 AM »
Btw I voted for Bush in 2000. Yes I'm racist ::)

Sounds like the old I have x colored  friends therefore I cant be racist argument.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2015, 11:18:37 AM »
What I find funny is that how some of you still stuck in this left/right paradigm actually believe Obama's fuckups are due to his ineptness and not on purpose.  His intention was to fundamentally change this country (He said so himself, see below).  He ran campaigns on HOPE and CHANGE.  You are getting that change.  He played everyone.  You assumed the change would be to your liking.  

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2015, 11:41:06 AM »
Sounds like the old I have x colored  friends therefore I cant be racist argument.

Most of my friends are white. I grew up in an all white neighborhood. My HS consists of 95% white. Nice try my mentally unstable friend. Run along now and take your meds.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2015, 11:43:00 AM »
What I find funny is that how some of you still stuck in this left/right paradigm actually believe Obama's fuckups are due to his ineptness and not on purpose.  His intention was to fundamentally change this country (He said so himself, see below).  He ran campaigns on HOPE and CHANGE.  You are getting that change.  He played everyone.  You assumed the change would be to your liking.  

Of course Obaama is a puppet, but that doesn't change the fact that it's hilarious to rip on him.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2015, 11:55:53 AM »
Most of my friends are white. I grew up in an all white neighborhood. My HS consists of 95% white. Nice try my mentally unstable friend. Run along now and take your meds.

You just tried the argument again. I think you meant mods instead of meds considering that you run to Ron and the Mods when your feelings are hurt.  And we both know that happens a lot. 
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2015, 12:45:37 PM »

What a coincidence. One of my best friends is black as is my god son and my athletes so if you're going to play that game...

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2015, 07:48:19 PM »
What a coincidence. One of my best friends is black as is my god son and my athletes so if you're going to play that game...

Your black friend must be rich and a Republican.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2015, 08:02:38 PM »
Your black friend must be rich and a Republican.

I see. It only matters if he's a poor and liberal?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2015, 08:06:18 PM »
I see. It only matters if he's a poor, liberal?

He's saying they are Uncle Tom therefore not real black people
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2015, 08:12:23 PM »

Got it. Much like Ben Carson, Herman Cain, etc.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2015, 08:13:15 PM »

Dude do you have a crush on me? You're following me around every thread is really creepy.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2015, 08:22:54 PM »
Dude do you have a crush on me? You're following me around every thread is really creepy.

I like crushing your spirits.  Now run along and cry to the mods and ron before you have liver failure
A

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2015, 08:26:40 PM »
I like crushing your spirits.  Now run along and cry to the mods and ron. 

Don't you have a "baby"? You sure do have a lot of free time.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #95 on: February 14, 2015, 08:28:06 PM »
Don't you have a "baby"? You sure do have a lot of free time.

Don't you have liver failure to get to?  
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #96 on: February 14, 2015, 08:33:37 PM »

It cracks me to read other avg slobs like me, who think they have some secret insider info and the rest of us are dumb sheep.
You , me or any other getbiggers don't have any facts about some Presidential secret agenda to change America.
Like every other new world order/ conspiracy enthusiast, you're pullin' stuff out your ass.

Hey now, I don't have a clue what might go on behind the scenes. BUT, I don't try to make up shit and PRETEND I do.

You're pretty dumb for being booksmart Howard. If you'd bother doing any research and paying attention to the actions vs. the words of politicians including the President, you may be able to find a clue because you don't have one.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 14, 2015, 08:35:35 PM »
You're pretty dumb for being book smart Howard. If you'd bother doing any research and paying attention to the actions vs. the words of politicians including the President, you may be able to find a clue because you don't have one.

This.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 14, 2015, 08:36:08 PM »
Don't you have liver failure to get to? 

My liver haven't failed yet but thanks for your concern.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #99 on: February 14, 2015, 08:40:41 PM »
My liver haven't failed yet but thanks for your concern.

I'm not concerned.  I'm rooting for failure. Think about it, you're begging for advice on using test because you admitted your dick doesn't work.  Your liver is failing from jenkem and purple drank over consumption, you're short and you're stupid.  I'd imagine you would welcome the sweet relief of death from liver failure.  Why wait, put a bullet in your head and do us all a favor.
A