Author Topic: What's your opinion on single moms?  (Read 71136 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: What's your opinion on single moms?
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2015, 04:16:18 AM »
What if you were a male Getbigger with kids from a previous marriage? Does that change the computations on single moms being that you are a single dad?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2015, 05:30:14 AM »
Fucked single moms all my life had a blast
A

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2015, 05:42:06 AM »
anyone who dates single moms is probably a piece of shit

How so exactly? ???

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2015, 05:45:37 AM »
Depends... are her kids over 18?... no problem.  Are her kids still dependents?... forget it.  

Bang 'em all day and night, but just don't marry them or let them move in with you.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2015, 06:55:51 AM »
single mums are people too, some are good natured others not, dont see the problem.

This

...as we get older those are who you meet. when you get into your late 30's and 40's if the woman doesn't have kids or isn't divorced then you wonder whats wrong with them.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2015, 06:57:29 AM »

This

...as we get older those are who you meet. when you get into your late 30's and 40's if the woman doesn't have kids or isn't divorced then you wonder whats wrong with them.

This has been my experience as well (I'm 34).  Most of the 30-34 year-olds I've dated who are (i) good looking and (ii) have no kids, are fucked up in some way.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2015, 07:07:42 AM »
Whores, the lot of them.

If you live in any major city there are plenty of 30+ good-looking skanks without kids.

Right, because its all the woman's fault.  ::) Clearly you have tunnel vision.

Ever stop to think that maybe these "whores" were married at some point and had relatively normal lives until its the guy that decides he wants to relive his teen years again and fucks around and leaves the woman with nothing but the kids and bills? How is that any of her fault?

Lots of good women out there with kids through no fault of their own. No need to demean them with tags like "whore" and "skank".

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2015, 07:09:46 AM »

Ever stop to think that maybe these "whores" were married at some point and had relatively normal lives until its the guy that decides he wants to relive his teen years again and fucks around and leaves the woman with nothing but the kids and bills? How is that any of her fault?

Lots of good women out there with kids through no fault of their own. No need to demean them with tags like "whore" and "skank".

True, but they are RARE.  Most women with young kids are looking for a meal ticket.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2015, 07:17:12 AM »
This has been my experience as well (I'm 34).  Most of the 30-34 year-olds I've dated who are (i) good looking and (ii) have no kids, are fucked up in some way.

No need to date females above 25 if one is under 40 and good looking.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2015, 07:20:10 AM »

Shocking, considering the ones you date are "whores" and "skanks".  ::) Wouldn't be surprised that you end up 44 and alone.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2015, 07:20:53 AM »

You sound upset.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2015, 07:23:01 AM »
You sound upset.

You sound like an ignoramous in this case.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2015, 07:27:42 AM »
Milk their teeters whilst they are ripe........ain't nobody got time for no baby sucked teeters.....

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2015, 07:31:30 AM »
You sound like an ignoramous in this case.

You sound like a "man" with a complete lack of sense of humor.

Likely because your mother was single mother / whore.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2015, 07:47:26 AM »
I have 2 adopted female Shetland sheepdogs, and they are great .

After my last divorce in 2006, I had some chances to date "single moms" via contact on match.com.
Once I learned they had young children at home, I ended all communication.

I never had my own kids and I sure don't want to raise some other guys kids.

I did have a nice , long conversation with a pretty MILF from N Ga,with a 10 yr old son.
She was sexy and quite sweet, BUT, I couldn't accept  her AND the kid.
I was honest and told her my feelings in a gentle, tactful manner.

My current wife is a bank exec and very career minded. Like me she never had kids.
Life is good.

Gonna finally get a pug this summer. Wanted one my whole life and go nuts when I see them in public, lol...
Well damn, gonna take your advice Howie, if a guy who has been divorced as many times as you have says to stay away, perhaps I should just listen to someone with more life experience.

But here's the thing... If the women in my age group don't have a kid, they see me as a potential "breeder" I mean which is worse? I'd rather be with a woman who has say a 16 year old who is soon to be on his/her own than deal with a screaming ass toddler. Those "things" suck the life out of you.

Then the "hyper" phase to mid teen's, always running around, being loud and super annoying, oh hell no...

I mean no many good picks out there who have no kids, who don't want any and are available.
?

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2015, 07:54:55 AM »
If you're a man, the situation depends on how old you are and what age demographic you choose to date. I'm 41 but have had no problem meeting and dating women under the age of 30 with no kids.

I've also dated over the age of 30 with kid(s). Both experiences were as I predicted from the beginning.....The women with kid(s) wanted to just have a good time and fuck. They had their kid(s) when they were young and missed out on a lot. When the kids got old enough, sex was now all about having fun, not pro-creation.

The women between 25-30 with no kids still wanted to have fun but also wanted a long term commitment eventually. I pride myself on being a good judge of character when it comes to women. I'm pretty good at avoiding the head cases. That means being a lot more selective and patient but it's worth it.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2015, 08:12:16 AM »
One of the problems is that you can't really discipline the kid who will inevitably retort:

"You're not my real father."

To which, you reply,

"Yeah, your real father wanted nothing to do with you."

Then, the kid runs off and cries.

For the most part, as said, it's not worth the headaches.

I think if you go in knowing that will happen and just keep your cool, it would make things so much easier. It's just the natural thing for them to say.

Still, better to not have to deal with....
?

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2015, 08:13:05 AM »
ALL women are insane. Kids, no kids, divorced etc...

Estrogen is a hell of a hormone.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2015, 08:16:03 AM »
What's your take on single dads??  What's your take on widowed single mothers/ fathers??

For me I feel the same way about single dads as I do single mothers. Because they are men they are less often made into charity cases but still I see them the same for the most part.

Widowed people are different, I do feel bad for them and think they are deserving of sympathy and help. I personally still wouldn't date a woman with kids but I certainly don't put widows in the same category as single mothers.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2015, 08:35:23 AM »
Gonna appreciate my freedom even more after reading that Howie, the lifestyle sounds like pure hell.
One girl knew how to get me to wear a rubber, she'd wisper "dad" in my ear, lol!

Still took my chances, fuckin' pussy feels so good, it's hard not to...
?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2015, 08:36:13 AM »
I've dated some single moms, one of them actually used her kid to break the ice with me lol..I used to train at  Lifetime Fitness..the gym has a huge outdoor pool, back then I was bar tending in night clubs so I would wake up at noon, get to the gym around 1, at that time its mostly just soccer moms, college kids, and random people..post workout I would hit the outdoor pool, swim/get some sun..so im in the pool and this little kid comes directly to me and starts splashing me..I was just laughing. .the iid was funny, anyway he asks "are u married" I was like what?? Who told you to ask me that?? This hot Milf comes running over and asks "omg..im sorry..is he bothering you?? What did he ask you??" I said he asked if I was married. .she's like "im so embarrassed" I said why?? This kid is awesome. .reminds me of myself as a kid..we got to talking and we hit if off..she was hott..and fun, her kid wasn't an issue because she would always just come to my place..I wanted to avoid any awkward interactions with the little guy  ;D

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2015, 08:39:20 AM »
There's a reason they're single.  :-X

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2015, 08:51:55 AM »
Tr
Good story . BUT would you marry her and be daddy in the future? Just curious.
Not sure..she was an absolute catch,  she ran triathlons..she was in incredible shape, thick quads and ass, she looked like the girl Timea Majrova..smart/funny/very sexual..her dad was a preacher...lol. I went running with her once..and it was shameful. .her jog was my sprint lol..good times

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2015, 08:59:25 AM »
I'm gonna share something on this issue that is 100% true.
I always pulled out a few sec before I shot my load.
I never depended on the condom or her using birth control.
It's total bullshit about "withdrawal" being infective.
For me it was 100% effective and I've had my sperm checked and they were normal.

I think the truth really is that a lot of men  lack much dick control and can't hold back.

I no longer do that as my wife is past menopause, so wtf.

pulling out is cool as I always try to make sure I jizz on her face a bit, lol! But I just hope I my sperm cells are dead after being on for years straight. Still, we all know that guys who have gotten their gf prego this way!

?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2015, 09:11:53 AM »

Pull out and be safe, the ol' jizz on the face is a nice move.

I just love it when the come up all close and say "look, you sure had a lot, it's all on my face!"

Faaaack......
?