Author Topic: What's your opinion on single moms?  (Read 71504 times)

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
Re: What's your opinion on single moms?
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2015, 09:12:11 AM »
I know a single mother who is downright gorgeous.  She is a few years younger than me, and I was friends with her older brother.
Looks like a prettier version of Marisa Tomei.  I always told her brother, you better watch out for your sister.  You could tell she was going to be a pretty girl from the time she was a kid.
She has a great family, and she was always a sweet kid:  good grades, high level athlete, never got into any trouble, always helping her Mom cook, etc.
Great athlete, had been dating same guy since high school.  They even go to college together.
They get married right out of college (I told her brother that she should wait, because she had NEVER been with anyone else).  
Has two kids pretty much back to back.  Her husband totally flakes out and leaves her.
She has been single for at least 5 years now, totally dedicating herself to her job and children.
She can barely get a date, because every douche thinks she is just out there looking for sex.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2015, 09:23:11 AM »
I support their single lifestyle by avoiding them

lolz

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2015, 09:30:10 AM »
We all know the answer to that my man. I know it sounds cruel but single mothers are a turn off.

The ones i know are delusional, thinking they will nab a bradley cooper etc they will just be on dating sites for the rest of their miserable lives. :-\

single dads have it easier, its cute when they are with the kids.

This sums up most chicks...waiting for that brad pitt guy that never happens. Oh and these chicks are like 160 and up.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2015, 09:32:57 AM »
As you get older, most woman will have kids. If youre not married by the time youre 35, the chances of you meeting someone with a kid is pretty much a given. Women 35+ tend to have kids.
X

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2015, 09:35:36 AM »
This sums up most chicks...waiting for that brad pitt guy that never happens. Oh and these chicks are like 160 and up.

x2

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2015, 10:15:37 AM »
That's true.

I had a 13 yr relationship ( 8 yr marriage) with  my last ex-wife.
After the divorce I started dating again and noticed most woman in my age range had kids.
Since I was in my late 40's then, many of them had "adult kids", so it wasn't an issue for me.

Being close to 50 is tougher on women trying to date after a divorce.
I'm no Brad Pitt or wealthy man, but I had a large pool of potential dates.
In all modesty, I had woman from 25 -60 willing to date  me. It was fun.

Im early thirties and im no looker, by that i mean, girls dont approach me like goforit or that other poster who fucked actors in the hamptons. Howveer, as i get older i see an increasing gap between in shape men of my age and out of shape people. So if your single still and keeping in shape, your time will come...just wait till all the other guys let themselves go (age 30-34 or so) and then go for the hot single milfs with implants who want in shape men

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2015, 11:01:57 AM »

I think the truth really is that a lot of men  lack much dick control and can't hold back.

Tremendous amount of wisdom in this statement.

Chasing short term pleasure without consideration of the long term ramifications has done many a man in.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2015, 11:04:13 AM »
I see it all the time .
Divorced friends of my wife and I that had kids in a previous marriage. Here's what I've seen:

Lots of bitter feelings, men bitching about child support, stressful car pooling, being required to keep regular contact with an ex you wanted to divorce, etc, ad naseum, the list goes on and on.

Getting divorced wasn't that bad for me and my current wife . Why? No kids!

Look, I know I can be a broken record on this, but it needs to be said.
The default position is that having kids is inevitable if you get married.
My view is, it's NOT!

Once again, if you have a deep yearning /calling to be a parent, THEN, you NEED to have kids.
BUT many men don't have that yearning and hate the daddy lifestyle. Especially divorced dads .
I simply want to remind all getbiggers , when it comes to kids, you have a CHOICE.

Don't worry about being a "broken record", you are telling some very insightful stuff that ONLY comes after being some time on this earth.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2015, 11:33:22 AM »
I'm never getting married or having kids, intentionally.  However, i find single moms to be a great balance of experience and low drama.  At least most of the ones I've been with that are late 20's and early/mid 30's.  They know they have baggage and approach relationships different, they are more distant unless they are desperate, which is perfect because i find them rarely clingy.  The kid(s) is/are their priority and this can work for you or against you depending on what you want.  If you want a halfway distant relationship where you see each other less often, i think they are great.  If you want a girl who is dedicated to you 100% of the time, that's not going to happen unless they want you as their new husband and caretaker of the kids.

From my perspective, which is purely sexual, i find single moms to be a much better choice for a "companion".  Just don't get all up close to her kid(s) because that can make things tough on them.  Keep your distance and prefer to go out with her alone.  Let them know you aren't trying to play daddy.

For those interested in a real relationship.  Be prepared for a ton of bullshit that has nothing to do with you.  If you don't mind it and think she's worth it, by all means put a ring on that shit.

8)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2015, 11:39:22 AM »
i wouldn't want kids of my own, let alone some other guys kids

E
E

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2015, 11:43:48 AM »
Don't worry about being a "broken record", you are telling some very insightful stuff that ONLY comes after being some time on this earth.

eh, it's through a very limited lens.  

Agree on the "it's a choice part" and divorce being easier part, especially if you're going to have 3 or 4 divorces.

But, there's too many definitive statements  being made about raising children by those who haven't, based on a few anecdotes they've heard.  It really is one of those "you don't know until you do it" sort of things.  Especially for all the positive stuff (which IMO destroys the inconveniences that can arise).
Y

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2015, 12:55:28 PM »
pulling out is cool as I always try to make sure I jizz on her face a bit, lol! But I just hope I my sperm cells are dead after being on for years straight. Still, we all know that guys who have gotten their gf prego this way!

You should be fine just never add HCG in if you don't want any surprises

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2015, 01:00:49 PM »
I'm going on a date with a 37 year old girl in a few days time - same age as me, never been married, never had kids, looks pretty hot from her photos (all recent) - I'm wondering what the catch is  :-\

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2015, 01:03:35 PM »
Cum on therd faces
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2015, 01:06:34 PM »
Love pugs and my wife has a female friend with a fat older male pug with a bulging bad eye.
I always play with him and think he's cool .

No question about it, that you limit the field with the "no kids at home" criteria.
At my age , lost of woman had older kids, over 18 and I was fine with that.
Don't get me wrong, if anyone feels called and years to be a parent, by all means, have kids.
The world needs both types in my opinion.

My current wife's profile said she didn't want kids and considered them to be work, $$ and stress.
I knew we were a perfect match and my dream girl had finally arrived. ;)

Life is awesome  and I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life ( see pic).

ritch, all I can say is DON'T compromise on your core lifestyle values.
The right woman will come along and you'll be grateful you didn't stray from your own values.

good post, Howard. People just need to keep dating until they find the right match.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2015, 01:08:12 PM »
I'm going on a date with a 37 year old girl in a few days time - same age as me, never been married, never had kids, looks pretty hot from her photos (all recent) - I'm wondering what the catch is  :-\

Pyscho alert

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2015, 01:24:54 PM »

The catch is her cock sport.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2015, 01:30:38 PM »
The catch is her cock sport.

;D

Will report back with cock pics then to satisfy all the Getbiggers.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2015, 02:39:25 PM »

Most likely severely selfish, insecure, baggage and possibly daddy issues with or without mental/physical abuse.  If she mentions he ex or ex's even once on the first date or two, bail fast.  She most likely has been treated like shit and her family relationship is crap i bet. Or she's so stuck up that you will never live up to her or her families standards.  Pick one, i bet i'm right.

At least that's my experience with mid-30's chicks who have never been married or had kids.  I could be wrong, she might be perfect and made just for you.

8)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2015, 02:45:32 PM »
As you get older, most woman will have kids. If youre not married by the time youre 35, the chances of you meeting someone with a kid is pretty much a given. Women 35+ tend to have kids.

Just date females under 30..

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2015, 04:04:21 PM »
They tend to give the best blowjobs.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2015, 05:09:33 PM »
Good for a pump and dump nothing more.  Unless you  have a kid of your own  I wouldn't bother getting involved with one mainly because the few Single moms who are hot  AND  not dumb as fuck are usually bad news.  They are master manipulators and you won't be able to emotionally detach as easily as you would from a normal chick your fucking . ...they know no normal self respecting dude in his twenties who has no kids of his own, would want a relationship with them so they  become expert at reading men and finding what makes you tick sexually....they will pick up on your emotional voids, then  transform into your dream girl to fulfill those voids ,...You really think your going to be able to just walk away from a chick who's  the best you ever had  in bed, and makes you feel on cloud 9? no way.....I speak from experience. I'm currently seeing a blonde chick ... 9/10 with money, no kids, and her own place. My side chick is a 7.5 college educated, and money.  and Im spinning  plates with several other 8's. all these women  shit on my ex in every way.  But  nothing tops the initial "high"  that I felt with this one single mom I dated. . she was a 7 at best.  
l

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #72 on: February 16, 2015, 05:11:58 PM »
The easiest to fuck

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2015, 05:25:23 PM »
I'm going on a date with a 37 year old girl in a few days time - same age as me, never been married, never had kids, looks pretty hot from her photos (all recent) - I'm wondering what the catch is  :-\

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2015, 05:41:45 PM »
Depends on how old her daughter is.

(couldn't make the youtube function work, sorry)
~