Author Topic: What's your opinion on single moms?  (Read 71476 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: What's your opinion on single moms?
« Reply #250 on: March 16, 2015, 01:12:24 PM »
And in the end they win, because they have what you want.
Yup, women lead men. Most men simply want to empty their balls without consequences, women want..to give birth to lives they can control.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #251 on: March 16, 2015, 01:14:23 PM »
A friend of mine is marrying a single mom in a few months. My buddy is 28 really good looking owns a business has the world by the nuts. He is marrying a chick with four year older daughter. I just think to myself what a chump. Why he would let himself fall in love with her I will never understand. I mean she is cute and everything but no super model. No way in hell would I do that. I never did more than bang single moms.

I had another dipshit friend who lived with one and her 3 little shit head kids. A lot of guys are straight up fools.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #252 on: March 16, 2015, 01:46:24 PM »
most single mothers are fat and ugly and hate men, their sons will become homos. Lots of homos in the making. Lots lots lots of them. Daughters will become lesbian or twisted workaholics. Goes without saying, it s mostly the white race that is concerned. They ll get crushed by family oriented muslims in europe and by christian latinos in north america.

x2

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #253 on: March 16, 2015, 02:37:12 PM »
A friend of mine is marrying a single mom in a few months. My buddy is 28 really good looking owns a business has the world by the nuts. He is marrying a chick with four year older daughter. I just think to myself what a chump. Why he would let himself fall in love with her I will never understand. I mean she is cute and everything but no super model. No way in hell would I do that. I never did more than bang single moms.

I had another dipshit friend who lived with one and her 3 little shit head kids. A lot of guys are straight up fools.

This is going to end in tragedy. What a absolute moron.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: March 16, 2015, 02:38:11 PM »
QB speaking the truth!

All the single moms i know are just like that.  They are bitter and think they are so tough and strong willed.  Yet half of them hate life and the other half stick an iPad in their kid's hand so they can drink wine while watching the bachelor, thinking one day they could find a man like this douchebag.  Always posting lame ass pics on FB about how awesome single moms are.  They constantly talk about how busy they are and their demanding schedule because of the kid(s).  Somewhere deep inside they want to believe they are strong because they tackle the burden alone, when in reality they would give a kidney to have someone else take care of their child(ren).

Sure most of them are good mothers who care about their kid(s) above all else, but they just never shut up about it.  I dated a chick who had a 3 year old and she was cool, but fuck all she talked about was her fucking kid and not it a cool way, i learned way too much about this little heathen and his "deadbeat" father.  After a few dates and marathon sex sessions, all she did was talk about how amazing her son was.  So one day i meet her at the park with her kid, and he's a wild fucking terror.  She had a harness and dog leash type thing on him and he was out of control screaming, running around and throwing a fit.  She was nice to me so i didn't want to be a complete asshole so i just put up with it for about 15 minutes.  After that she put him in the car and came over to talk to me, she actually apologized for his wild actions because I'm sure she could tell i was annoyed and had been down the road before.  Later on she came over alone and fucked my brains out.  I called her the next day and told her i couldn't have a relationship with her, she knew why, i didn't have to say anything.

I just can't see myself taking on that kind of responsibility if it's not mine.  Maybe I'm selfish, but I've met a lot of single moms and they are great for dating.  They know how to suck, fuck, cook and be quiet; they understand how to please a man.  They KNOW they carry this black flag of terror with them so they will do anything to get into a relationship with a successful guy.  Another chick i dated would come over almost every evening, suck my dick and then make dinner for me while i did whatever i wanted.  Then we'd have a glass of wine together and talk, then fuck like wild rabbits for a hour or two.  She would go home and not even call me wanting to talk about shit, just a text around 3pm every afternoon asking if she needed a "sitter" or not.  Not once did she complain, she was probably the sweetest chick i ever dated, but i KNEW it was an act and i could see it in her eyes.  The longer it went on the more she hinted about me coming to her place; we had a lot of fun together and it was a somewhat distant relationship.  She never talked about her child other than telling me she had one, but the one time i mentioned it, her face lit up like i had never seen, i had finally asked about what she so badly wanted to speak about.  She held back but told me all about her daughter, the good things, nothing bad and nothing about the ex.  After a few months i had to bail, couldn't do it anymore and felt bad.  Our last conversation ended with her telling me that i was the only man she could imagine being a father to her daughter.  Fuck, it made me feel bad, but we split on good terms and she never contacted me again.

2 years ago i saw her at HEB alone with her kid and no wedding ring.  She smiled at me and turned to walk the other way.

I wonder if she made a facebook post about me?

Oddly enough, the 3 girls I've dated who were raised by a single mother were fucking batshit crazy.  Go figure.

8)
Amazing, tears were streaming down my face reading this.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: March 16, 2015, 02:38:56 PM »
And in the end they win, because they have what you want.

a kid?
?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: March 16, 2015, 03:12:12 PM »
Shoot, I was raised by a single mom. Wonderfully loving woman, great provider. Treated me like God's gift, and she wasn't even sure I was hers.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #257 on: March 16, 2015, 03:46:03 PM »
a kid?

Multiple orifices to penetrate.

8)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: March 16, 2015, 04:06:34 PM »
Shoot, I was raised by a single mom. Wonderfully loving woman, great provider. Treated me like God's gift, and she wasn't even sure I was hers.

Just curious, how does your mom not know if you were hers?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: March 16, 2015, 04:19:03 PM »
Multiple orifices to penetrate.

8)

that was bad, even for getbig, lol...
?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #260 on: March 16, 2015, 04:50:13 PM »
It was hard enough getting use to my fiances miniature dogs! Couldn't imagine children hell no! I would be out the door who cares how good the pussy is! There are millions of women out there.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: March 16, 2015, 04:55:44 PM »
Just curious, how does your mom not know if you were hers?

Well, you know. 60s, Prime, wild times. Coulda been anyone's.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: March 16, 2015, 06:21:08 PM »
I urge all getbiggers to  Support Dolce and Gabbana.

They think like getbiggers and believe a true family is a father, mother and kids.

not the bullshit the media is pushing to the masses.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #263 on: March 16, 2015, 06:28:42 PM »
I urge all getbiggers to  Support Dolce and Gabbana.

They think like getbiggers and believe a true family is a father, mother and kids.

not the bullshit the media is pushing to the masses.

It only took me to notice his eyes to know he is gay. Still, the only project that goodrum didn't invest into with vissy, it would have been a successful one.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: March 16, 2015, 06:33:11 PM »

What's up with that dudes teeth in your avatar brother.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #265 on: March 16, 2015, 06:46:28 PM »
What's up with that dudes teeth in your avatar brother.
He is a guinea pig. We made him drink Deca, back in our bro science days, and this is what happened to him.

Check out his training sessions.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xczsto_deuxieme-jour-kobaye-musculation-me_sport

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #266 on: March 16, 2015, 06:47:57 PM »
Some single moms are desperate enough to perform disgusting acts, especially as they begin to age.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #267 on: March 16, 2015, 06:48:23 PM »
Don't date a single mother who has superior forearm development than you. Her child will ridicule you.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #268 on: March 16, 2015, 06:50:24 PM »
I know single moms that like to be naked and suck their tits. But sure, the husband was the problem in their breaking up.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: March 16, 2015, 08:08:23 PM »
I know single moms that like to be naked and suck their tits. But sure, the husband was the problem in their breaking up.

Booty hahahaha

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #270 on: March 16, 2015, 08:10:59 PM »
they r gud to fuck

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: March 16, 2015, 08:22:14 PM »
He is a guinea pig. We made him drink Deca, back in our bro science days, and this is what happened to him.

Check out his training sessions.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xczsto_deuxieme-jour-kobaye-musculation-me_sport

He needs crest whitening strips or veneers.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #272 on: March 16, 2015, 09:13:12 PM »
So much ignorance in this thread.  I can't even bother debating. To lump all single mom's as the same is ridiculous. I'm proud of being a single mom.  My daughter is my amazing .

Haha. Yea sure you're 'proud'. Stop being a fucking cliche please. You're devalueing a devalued word even more. You're hardly 'proud', you accepted the hand you were dealt. No more, no less.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #273 on: March 16, 2015, 09:14:59 PM »
Haha. Yea sure you're 'proud'. Stop being a fucking cliche please. You're devalueing a devalued word even more. You're hardly 'proud', you accepted the hand you were dealt. No more, no less.

Id say that goes for most of us, accepting the hand we are dealt. Obviously, some hands are better than others.
X

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #274 on: March 16, 2015, 09:18:58 PM »
Id say that goes for most of us, accepting the hand we are dealt. Obviously, some hands are better than others.

And that's fine. But calling yourself 'proud' of popping out a shithead kid and getting yourself dumped isn't really an achievement.

Or maybe it is for her standard. Who knows.