Author Topic: 5 million illegals to be made legal. Getbig thoughs  (Read 9942 times)

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
5 million illegals to be made legal. Getbig thoughs
« on: February 17, 2015, 06:58:58 AM »
So looks like Texas but a block on Obamas plan to magically wave a pen and make 5 million people legal.

President announced "commonsense policies to help fix our broken immigration system."

I'm not exactly sure how he thinks this is going to reform anything. Nothing is being changed.
I believe he is just making more voters for his party. Pretty much selling America out for votes

I'm all for immigration reform. The simple fact is we who is be very selective in who we let in. I understand everyone wants in the us. But that's just not possible

Harvard only let's in those who are the elite. They just don't let anyone community college kid transfer.  You have to have money or be the best of the best with a track record to prove it. I don't understand why the U.S. shouldn't be the same. We can't just let millions in with no trade skilles or education to just drain the system
Unless your a liberal which is exactly their voting base.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: 5 million illegals to be made legal. Getbig thoughs
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 07:01:39 AM »
BB-related: Jose Raymond is probably an illegal

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 07:03:34 AM »
Great news, now they can pay their fare share of taxes

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 07:06:03 AM »
Great news, now they can pay their fare share of taxes

That's raise another issue illegals are not going to make near enough to pay there fair share. They will end up getting more back then they paid because of their large families. Not to mention all the special educational free money they get.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 07:14:42 AM »
Imagine how we feel in the UK

ANY ONE in the EU can come over.

go on the dole get £70.00 a week, free housing, free health care!

absolutely rinsing out counrty dry.

and then the lazy cnts that live here having 9 kids to get free housing and some of them are getting around 2k a month £. some alot more. its a fukin joke.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2015, 07:22:38 AM »
Imagine how we feel in the UK

ANY ONE in the EU can come over.

go on the dole get £70.00 a week, free housing, free health care!

absolutely rinsing out counrty dry.

and then the lazy cnts that live here having 9 kids to get free housing and some of them are getting around 2k a month £. some alot more. its a fukin joke.

Sounds just like the immigrants over here. I feel your pain. I just don't under stand how people think this is going to be benifical to their country. It's cleary not going to be and already proved to not to work.

The days of people coming over to really make somthing of them selfs died with the last generation. The new generation wants free handouts and it's only going to get worse 

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2015, 07:28:35 AM »
Great news.

More gyms will be built and cleaner bathrooms.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2015, 07:29:00 AM »
So looks like Texas but a block on Obamas plan to magically wave a pen and make 5 million people legal.

President announced "commonsense policies to help fix our broken immigration system."

I'm not exactly sure how he thinks this is going to reform anything. Nothing is being changed.
I believe he is just making more voters for his party. Pretty much selling America out for votes

I'm all for immigration reform. The simple fact is we who is be very selective in who we let in. I understand everyone wants in the us. But that's just not possible

Harvard only let's in those who are the elite. They just don't let anyone community college kid transfer.  You have to have money or be the best of the best with a track record to prove it. I don't understand why the U.S. shouldn't be the same. We can't just let millions in with no trade skilles or education to just drain the system
Unless your a liberal which is exactly their voting base.

I agree.

The American immigration system is certainly stronger and tougher than Europe's. However it does have its weaknesses which primarily seem to stem from its border control.

The policy of taking quotas of people from third world countries is also a disaster. For example the green card lottery is unfair.

Brits are by default not permitted to enter the green card lottery, whilst Somalian's are. I understand that the US government may want to prevent the proliferation of potential Brits taking over Getbig, but at least they wont be selling drugs and organising rape gangs, like they do in Europe.

Also the US skilled migrant visa system is shit as well. Its only purpose is to facilitate cheap labour by bringing in truckloads of indians. However if you are a highly skilled, tax paying, law abiding citizen with a load of experience and qualifictions, financially secure with enough money to self fund you cannot enter the US.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2015, 07:37:59 AM »
Sounds just like the immigrants over here. I feel your pain. I just don't under stand how people think this is going to be benifical to their country. It's cleary not going to be and already proved to not to work.

The days of people coming over to really make somthing of them selfs died with the last generation. The new generation wants free handouts and it's only going to get worse 

The UK and the US are in serious financial trouble currently.

And this free for all mentality just isnt working.

after world war 2 - when alot of italians came over, they fucking worked, in cotton mills, factories ect.
they felt blessed to get a chance and embraced the country worked there arse off..

now its this generation nothing mentality lazy, want everything handed on a plate. pathetic

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2015, 07:38:20 AM »
FVCKING day can't come soon enough for the end of this shit presidency       January 20, 2017

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2015, 07:39:27 AM »
I agree.

The American immigration system is certainly stronger and tougher than Europe's. However it does have its weaknesses which primarily seem to stem from its border control.

The policy of taking quotas of people from third world countries is also a disaster. For example the green card lottery is unfair.

Brits are by default not permitted to enter the green card lottery, whilst Somalian's are. I understand that the US government may want to prevent the proliferation of potential Brits taking over Getbig, but at least they wont be selling drugs and organising rape gangs, like they do in Europe.

Also the US skilled migrant visa system is shit as well. Its only purpose is to facilitate cheap labour by bringing in truckloads of indians. However if you are a highly skilled, tax paying, law abiding citizen with a load of experience and qualifictions, financially secure with enough money to self fund you cannot enter the US.

Exactly it makes zero since, let's those that bring nothing to the table why those who are from terrible in the
country by the truck load. You think that Somalians that are from a country where they are brought up with zero laws are just going to automatically adapted to a structured society? Of course not there going to bring all that lawlessness behavior with them along with, zero education, zero skill trades and pre-exposed nature of violence being more exectable.  I've seen it first hand  

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2015, 07:42:45 AM »
FVCKING day can't come soon enough for the end of this shit presidency       January 20, 2017

Your telling me. I'm just afraid he laid the ground work for something much much worse for other to use later. I don't know if the damage can be reversed 

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2015, 07:44:53 AM »
we have alot of romanians coming here thinking its going to be paradise, and then most end up on the streets.

polish coming here, yes they work, but they dont put back into the economy they send the money back home.

accident and emergency room filled with crack-heads heroin addicts, people that have scrapes on their knees, our health care is stetched to fuck.

in other european countries you have to PAY if you get injured there, not in the UK here, have surgery on us!

i think there should at least be a charge to go to A+E.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2015, 07:49:49 AM »
we have alot of romanins comming here thinking its going to be paradise, and then most end up on the streets.

polish coming herem yes they work, but they dont put back into the economy they send the money back home.

accident and emergancy room filled with crack heads heroin addicts, people that have a scrape on their knee, our health care is stetched to fuck.

in other european contries you have to PAY if you get injured there, not in the UK here have surgery on us!

i think there should at least be a charge to go to A+E

They can always get jobs in the gyms as elite trainers getting folks ready for competitions.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2015, 07:54:03 AM »
Here's a good one....fucking neighbors loser junkie 22 year old son OD's in the house last week.
I look out my front window and see a fire truck an ambulance...2 police cruisers and a detective car.
After 20-30 mins I'm expecting to see him brought out in a body bag....Never happened...They shot him with Narcan and said have a nice day.  Guess what happened again 2 nights ago ?
Is this how shit works nowadays? Should anyone have left in hand cuffs?
Must cost taxpayers a small fortune for a response like this!
Pathetic society  :-\

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2015, 07:54:20 AM »
we have alot of romanins comming here thinking its going to be paradise, and then most end up on the streets.

polish coming herem yes they work, but they dont put back into the economy they send the money back home.

accident and emergancy room filled with crack heads heroin addicts, people that have a scrape on their knee, our health care is stetched to fuck.

in other european contries you have to PAY if you get injured there, not in the UK here have surgery on us!

i think there should at least be a charge to go to A+E

Well here is the problem in the us with the health care reform act. If you don't make any money your insurance is subsidized by those who make more then you. So if you are successful and do well for your self you have to paying in a very large amount of money in order to cove the cost of the ones they don't pay. If you don't you get fined. The idiots that get subsidized running around calling it "free healthcare" when the truth is nothing is free. There are just people paying your portion like always

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2015, 07:56:01 AM »
Here's a good one,,,,fucking neighbors loser junkie 22 year old son OD's in the house last week.
I look out my front window and see a fire truck an ambulance...2 police cruisers and a detective car.
After 20-30 mins I'm expecting to see him brought out in a body bag....Never happened...They shot him with Narcan and said have a nice day.Guess what happened again 2 nights ago ?
Is this how shit works now a days? Should anyone have left in hand cuffs?
Must cost taxpayers a small fortune for a response like this.

What would have been better for society is to let him die because of his own doing instead of allowing him to keep drain society

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2015, 07:56:34 AM »
I like Mexicans.  The ones that are here and established as legal citizens can stay.  But the rest of them belong in Mexico, not here.  And the border needs to be shut completely.  Mexico needs to "grow up" and learn how to be civilized and prosper on their own.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2015, 07:58:03 AM »
I like Mexicans.  The ones that are here and established as legal citizens can stay.  But the rest of them belong in Mexico, not here.  And the border needs to be shut completely.  Mexico needs to "grow up" and learn how to be civilized and prosper on their own.

Absolutely this has nothing to do with dislike for another races this has everything to do with makes this country better off for everyone here legally paying their dues.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2015, 07:58:28 AM »
Elites need people to vote and work for them. It will always be the same.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2015, 08:00:38 AM »
it will only get worse whoever is elected next.

White people dont reproduce anymore in both europe and north america, as a result they ll be outnumbered by latinos in north america, and african, middle easterns in europe. It's simple maths.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2015, 08:02:08 AM »
Here's a good one,,,,fucking neighbors loser junkie 22 year old son OD's in the house last week.
After 20-30 mins I'm expecting to see him brought out in a body bag....Never happened...They shot him with Narcan and said have a nice day.Guess what happened again 2 nights ago ?
Is this how shit works now a days? Should anyone have left in hand cuffs?
Must cost taxpayers a small fortune for a response like this.
hello, if he dies, the paramedics will have LESS WORK...the system benefits EVERYONE.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2015, 08:02:43 AM »
Elites need people to vote and work for them. It will always be the same.

Of course that's how a successful economy works someone has to wirk their way to the top. That dosent mean the elite can't have a larger middle-class working for them. Instead of a larger group of unskilled lower class working for them. The middle class is what runs this countrys economy with consumer spending. What do you think happens when you whip out the middle-class and only have ultra-Rich and poor?? You get Mexico.  

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2015, 08:05:11 AM »
They should pay tribute since the roads they walk on were built with other people effort and work.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2015, 08:05:26 AM »
Absolutely this has nothing to do with dislike for another races this has everything to do with makes this country better off for everyone here legally paying their dues.

Lazy_Dike showing extreme ignorance in this thread.