Author Topic: Do you guy's ever get paranoid about the long term effects of steroids  (Read 10460 times)

mazfit

• Getbig III
Re: Do you guy's ever get paranoid about the long term effects of steroids
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2015, 02:22:25 AM »
French fries onions rings milk shakes burgers and TRen isn't healthy?

Lol n still
Shredded

Tren :-)

simon

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2015, 06:34:41 AM »
I'm a long timer and the only issue I have had is hematocrit.   You have to donate blood, something I did not do early on.  As you get older it becomes harder to control.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2015, 11:50:54 AM »
I'm a long timer and the only issue I have had is hematocrit.   You have to donate blood, something I did not do early on.  As you get older it becomes harder to control.

Avoiding anadrol and EQ will reduce the risk of this as well.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2015, 08:31:01 PM »
What age are you on here.
I ask as some come across quite young.
We never think we going to get older,
It just happens.

I'm 54 & intend to use & train as long as I want to.
Bodyweight is 108k & fairly lean.
Around 10% & getting leaner.

Thinking of competing again.
Looking at UK qualifier, Finals, & ultimately senior universe.
If I can justify the £ for it all.

Enjoy my life & hope to a good few more years left.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2015, 08:51:18 PM »
It just happens.

A fellow I wrote about earlier today, Earl is 80 years old and still working out despite the onset of Parkinson's. When Earl was 70 he started entering and winning power lifting contests. There is some advantage to age when it comes to weight training. The competition gets narrower in that a lot of the competitors have dropped out of the game for various reasons.

I have flirted with the idea of stepping on stage in a thong just because I might be able to pull it off without too much work. Unlike Earl, I probably would not do well in a power lifting competition since I have never been all that strong....but who knows?

If there is any chance I could place in a bodybuilding competition, it would be an honor to my parents who provided me with great genetics. Since both my parents passed decades ago, and since it was not something they were into, I will probably pass.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2015, 09:39:44 PM »
Nope! i only get paranoid of running out of gear

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2015, 02:28:17 AM »
Lol dude u r like 20 years old most people here have kids and families and jobs and shit at 20 years old u have not experienced shit nor do u have any worries enjoy it while it last that shit fades and u will end up with a lot on your plate besides your dieting egg whites and lifting. U won't last long in anything with a wreckless idgaf attitude always think ahead and b responsible. Like it or not there r real consequences to doing his shit. You don't have to b a pussy just b smart dude.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2015, 06:58:54 AM »

hahaha, good one!!!
?

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2015, 07:12:14 AM »
Lol dude u r like 20 years old most people here have kids and families and jobs and shit at 20 years old u have not experienced shit nor do u have any worries enjoy it while it last that shit fades and u will end up with a lot on your plate besides your dieting egg whites and lifting. U won't last long in anything with a wreckless idgaf attitude always think ahead and b responsible. Like it or not there r real consequences to doing his shit. You don't have to b a pussy just b smart dude.

Hahaha I was totally kidding man it was a joke

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2015, 09:25:13 AM »
It just happens.

I'm 36 and i've noticed in the past 3-4 years that my blood work comes back a lot worse while on gear than it did in the past.  I'm even using less than half of what i did in my 20's.  However,  once i cruise for a while on a legit TRT dose my health is pretty much normal for my age.  I just have to monitor my BP regularly and keep my weight under 220 while on cycle.  I also quit using stimulants which helped a lot.

It's weird, once i hit 32 my blood work started coming back much worse than ever before and i was on moderate doses.  That's why i take it easy these days and focus on staying healthy.

Anything more than 600mg total AAS gets my BP up too high and my blood work goes to shit.  In my 20's i would run twice that and most of my values were within normal range.

Could be more factors to this as well, not just AAS use.  I have a pretty stressful job and don't sleep much.

8)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2015, 11:10:56 AM »
I'm 36 and i've noticed in the past 3-4 years that my blood work comes back a lot worse while on gear than it did in the past.  I'm even using less than half of what i did in my 20's.  However,  once i cruise for a while on a legit TRT dose my health is pretty much normal for my age.  I just have to monitor my BP regularly and keep my weight under 220 while on cycle.  I also quit using stimulants which helped a lot.

It's weird, once i hit 32 my blood work started coming back much worse than ever before and i was on moderate doses.  That's why i take it easy these days and focus on staying healthy.

Anything more than 600mg total AAS gets my BP up too high and my blood work goes to shit.  In my 20's i would run twice that and most of my values were within normal range.

Could be more factors to this as well, not just AAS use.  I have a pretty stressful job and don't sleep much.

8)

I would have to agree with your assumption that your Stressful job & lack of Sleep
Is likely a large contributor.

You seem well aware of your self. And potential problems.

Have you tried stress management & sleep enhancement techniques.
Guessing you have.

I say this as a couple of friends suffered major health probs when into there early / mid 40's.
Not trying to Preach.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2015, 01:59:26 PM »
Yeah my blood pressure is always high im on beta blockers even without using steroids. My doctor says its because my mom has such high blood pressure ill always have it.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2015, 04:00:39 PM »
I would have to agree with your assumption that your Stressful job & lack of Sleep
Is likely a large contributor.

You seem well aware of your self. And potential problems.

Have you tried stress management & sleep enhancement techniques.
Guessing you have.

I say this as a couple of friends suffered major health probs when into there early / mid 40's.
Not trying to Preach.

I appreciate it.  High anxiety and stress issues run on both sides of my family.  I've done stress management a few times and counseling without medication in the past two years.  I had a script for Valium 15 years ago in my early 20's, but I'm not using meds because i believe i can handle it in my mind.  I've made a lot of progress in the past two years, just learning how to let things go and realize i can't fix everything or make it perfect.

I have a problem turning off that "switch" when i leave the office.  Worry about things i cannot change.  I've just had to learn slowly how to let it go and just do the best i can, let things work out as they may.

I've practiced meditation for a while, i learned it from a Buddhist monk.  It helps a lot, but i still struggle.

8)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2015, 09:31:13 PM »
I appreciate it.  High anxiety and stress issues run on both sides of my family.  I've done stress management a few times and counseling without medication in the past two years.  I had a script for Valium 15 years ago in my early 20's, but I'm not using meds because i believe i can handle it in my mind.  I've made a lot of progress in the past two years, just learning how to let things go and realize i can't fix everything or make it perfect.

I have a problem turning off that "switch" when i leave the office.  Worry about things i cannot change.  I've just had to learn slowly how to let it go and just do the best i can, let things work out as they may.

I've practiced meditation for a while, i learned it from a Buddhist monk.  It helps a lot, but i still struggle.

8)

Smoke a little green man it helps a lot with anxiety...You'll be stressed and then smoke a little before bed and next thing you know you'll forget what you were even stressed about

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2015, 09:41:20 PM »
nope, I get my prostate measured and a heart stress test every 2 years

prostate is actually small for my age, stress test in the top range

a platelet donation every 2-3 months and low dose adex and I rarely go over 500mg a week anymore

so no, not worried at all.

much more worried about diet and life stress TBH

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2015, 10:25:21 PM »
Yes, nothing screams stress and anxiety when you realize you're down to your last vial of tren....gives me goosebumps just thinking about it

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2015, 12:57:57 AM »
weed doesnt reduce anxiety for everyone.

it gives me horrific anxiety.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2015, 02:00:19 AM »
lol the funny thing is smoking weed is usually what makes me paranoid about steroids. I'm probably just paranoid because I got really bad acne from my last cycle and now am afraid to do steroids again because the acne left scars and I don't want anymore. But I miss being big it sucks.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2015, 02:02:19 AM »
when im chill weed makes me more chill
when im anxious or have any kind of problem weed makes me crazy anxious

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2015, 05:17:57 AM »
When I'm awake I like to b baked I lift better too numbs pain specific strains my dude gets me jacks u up and is badass about hour pre workout

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2015, 08:25:22 AM »
when im chill weed makes me more chill
when im anxious or have any kind of problem weed makes me crazy anxious

must be the strain doing that...
?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2015, 11:52:35 AM »

That's good to hear you are very self aware.
And doing your best to counter it.

I was going to suggest mediation / self hypnosis.
Both very good for stress & relaxation.
As with your training you have to persevere,
Try short 10 /15min sessions morning & night to get into it.

Alternatively get into a good book for half hour a night.
Helps divert & quieten the mind. 

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2015, 03:55:08 PM »
I worry sometimes about never being able to properly restore my natural testosterone production if and when I decide to stop being a beast. Also the dark months during which my system is trying to restore its own production. Yes I would like not to be dependent on it for the rest of my life even though there are positives to TRT when older. It would be nice to have the mindset of being on for life and not worrying about coming off completely but I also don't like the feeling of dependency and always having to be near your source and vials.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2015, 12:24:49 AM »
I worry sometimes about never being able to properly restore my natural testosterone production if and when I decide to stop being a beast. Also the dark months during which my system is trying to restore its own production. Yes I would like not to be dependent on it for the rest of my life even though there are positives to TRT when older. It would be nice to have the mindset of being on for life and not worrying about coming off completely but I also don't like the feeling of dependency and always having to be near your source and vials.

I struggle with this all the time, I keep having a yr or 2 off just to prove to my self that I can mentally and physically manage

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2015, 11:19:52 AM »
I usually take a year off between cycles i think if i ever cycle again i will blast and cruise. Pct fucks me up for to long. It takes me like 8 months to get my test levels back to normal and i feel depressed or kinda down the whole time. Going on trt is scary though cause if i ever went to jail or a natural disaster happened i would be fucked with no way to get TRT.