Author Topic: Do you guy's ever get paranoid about the long term effects of steroids  (Read 10459 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Do you guy's ever get paranoid about the long term effects of steroids
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2015, 04:38:15 PM »
The thing about blood work... Say you got news, bad news. Would you change your ways? I have yet to do this in spite of that. I know, not good.

But yeah, it's cool when random people say stuff like "bro, I wanna look like you later on" and stuff. I appreciate it even more as I wear normal fitting clothes...

This has alwas been my point when getting in e arguments wih resident drug addicts who say they get Bw all the time...

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2015, 04:42:23 PM »
I worry sometimes about never being able to properly restore my natural testosterone production if and when I decide to stop being a beast. Also the dark months during which my system is trying to restore its own production. Yes I would like not to be dependent on it for the rest of my life even though there are positives to TRT when older. It would be nice to have the mindset of being on for life and not worrying about coming off completely but I also don't like the feeling of dependency and always having to be near your source and vials.

Totally agree with this. I like looking like a i lift though :)

If i came off, i am going to make sure im very lean before i do. Then i will focus more on cardio

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2015, 11:52:19 AM »
This has alwas been my point when getting in e arguments wih resident drug addicts who say they get Bw all the time...

As soon as my bloodwork was a concern, i came off all AAS for almost 2 years.  Since then i've only done moderate amounts and kept an eye on my bloodwork.  So far so good.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2015, 11:56:09 AM »
when im chill weed makes me more chill
when im anxious or have any kind of problem weed makes me crazy anxious

It does the same for me, that's why I'm very selective when i smoke.  I have only smoked a handful of times in the past 5 years.  The company i work for has a hardcore drug testing policy and because i actually spend time in the field during construction activities, i get targeted all the time for a piss test.

As far back as i can remember weed as been more of a mood enhancement drug than anything else, it seems like it typically intensifies the current state I'm in, but not always.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2015, 12:01:24 PM »
I worry sometimes about never being able to properly restore my natural testosterone production if and when I decide to stop being a beast. Also the dark months during which my system is trying to restore its own production. Yes I would like not to be dependent on it for the rest of my life even though there are positives to TRT when older. It would be nice to have the mindset of being on for life and not worrying about coming off completely but I also don't like the feeling of dependency and always having to be near your source and vials.

I'll be the first to admit, when i came off of a 3 year blast i felt like shit for about 2 months.  I did a good PCT and just toughed it out, it wasn't that bad but i was honestly depressed for a few months, didn't want to do anything.  I had never felt that way before in my life.  I barely went to the gym, but i got through it and took over 2 years off.  After 8 months my Test levels were in the bottom range of normal and stayed there.

You seem to have a strong mind, so i doubt you will have any issues with it.  I think it's more mental than anything else, i wouldn't worry about it.  I know a ton of guys who used for years and came off, pretty much all of them had a bad few months, but they all turned out fine.

8)

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2015, 01:37:56 AM »
Overlord

What would you think to tappering down to only test for a few months then comming of slowly.

techincally it wont work as youd still be shut down regardless, but possibly prepare you mentally.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2015, 09:18:17 AM »
Overlord

What would you think to tappering down to only test for a few months then comming of slowly.

techincally it wont work as youd still be shut down regardless, but possibly prepare you mentally.

That's actually what i did.  I tapered down to 250mg EW for 6 weeks and started taking HCG the last 4 weeks i was on.  Don't remember the HCG doses but i want to say 500mcg E3D.  After my last shot of Test E i started 100mg of Clomid for 2 weeks and then 50mg for 4 weeks.  Kept running the HCG the entire time.

From a mental perspective it worked, but I'm not so sure it helped me recover any faster or better.  I know guys who came off massive amounts cold turkey due to health scares and they experienced about the same thing i did.

I was on ~3000mg of combined AAS for about a year before i decided to do this; before that i was on a lot more than that.  Once i realized my power lifting days where over due to a torn ACL and my blood work was coming back terrible, i decided to come clean and stayed clean for over 2 years.

Just make sure you keep training hard, don't stop going to the gym.  You will lose a lot of desire to train, but if you stay with it you can keep a lot of your gains.  The biggest shock to me was how fast my strength dropped.  My size didn't drop as bad as i thought, i pretty much looked the same, just deflated.

Good luck!

8)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2015, 03:47:31 AM »
As soon as my bloodwork was a concern, i came off all AAS for almost 2 years.  Since then i've only done moderate amounts and kept an eye on my bloodwork.  So far so good.

8)

Have numbers/examples?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2015, 08:51:12 AM »
i wont be comming off anytime soon lol

been on blasting and some cruising lol for 2 years, was taking steroids cycling for 2 years before that.

but eventually when im done with this, have a family ect, i would want to come off tbh

one day

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2015, 08:54:55 AM »
Have numbers/examples?

I have them all filed at home and can post them up this weekend.

My latest numbers are from December 2014 all the way back to 2006.

8)