Author Topic: Dear Leader's new haircut.  (Read 9455 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Dear Leader's new haircut.
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2015, 05:34:20 AM »
How do you know they have barely enough to eat?You been there?
Dictatorship taken in a communist definition is all good. Dictatorship of the mass, of the working class that rules. I like North Korea they are indepedent and don't get any thing from America and have nuke so they are left alone to live. I'm sure they have no american fast food and eat local food. That's what you americans and EU wants to do, just take out everyone food and market and replace it with burger and american products, Kim refused and I admire him for that.

Where do you live?

I've seen North Koreans try to defect to China which is no paradise.

I don't have to go to Dafur to know it's a hell hole.

Why aren't North Koreans allowed to leave their country?

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2015, 10:50:34 AM »
Thank you for the picture Ron. I'll jerk off to it later.
Where do you live?

I've seen North Koreans try to defect to China which is no paradise.

I don't have to go to Dafur to know it's a hell hole.

Why aren't North Koreans allowed to leave their country?
North Koreans are allowed to leave their country lol There's plenty of north koreans students in french, UK etc
Come on, from where you got this idea ?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2015, 10:33:59 PM »
First, this is written by an American comitee so it would not be favorable to north korea for the reasons I stated before. The report would be exagerrated and as crual as possible so it can have a negative effect on readers. Ennemy does that all the time, no big deal. And america is not innocent when it comes to human rights, alot of pictures circulated the media about abou gharib prison and guantanamo and it's definitely human right fraud there.
Second, I'll not read 122 pages. You should hand me the proofs in brief not hand me a book. Man from where you learned to debate? did you ever saw honorable guys debating and one ask for proofs so the other one hand him a book? did you read that book yourself? well at least give me some extracts that you consider as proofs in that book.  ;D

Hory shit. Hi Kim!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2015, 05:56:53 AM »
Thank you for the picture Ron. I'll jerk off to it later.North Koreans are allowed to leave their country lol There's plenty of north koreans students in french, UK etc
Come on, from where you got this idea ?

Well, at least you've made it very easy to destroy  your credibility. You've either been brainwashed or are trolling. North Korea is the most closed society in the world. A satellite picture from space shows South Korea as a thriving country and North Korea as a dark, desolate, hell hole. How come you're not living in North Korea if it's so great? I know you don't because if you did you wouldn't have access to this board.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2015, 12:08:43 PM »
Well, at least you've made it very easy to destroy  your credibility. You've either been brainwashed or are trolling. North Korea is the most closed society in the world. A satellite picture from space shows South Korea as a thriving country and North Korea as a dark, desolate, hell hole. How come you're not living in North Korea if it's so great? I know you don't because if you did you wouldn't have access to this board.

what are you talking about, there are lots of foreign exchange students here in sweden from north korea, my friend was there studying a couple of years ago and loved it so much that he  is still there..dont believe everything you read in american media, its only false propaganda. Like when they say that people fear and hate the dear leader, then why do they cry of happiness everytime they meat him? Cause he is loved my his people, cant say that about obama lol

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2015, 12:13:27 PM »
Who has been to north Korea. Plenty of reports coming from defectors and documentaries made about the reality of things there. There not independent they need China assistance. I am not pro merica democracy spreading at all, but just because he and north korea stand up to it doesnt mean its a good regime. The working class most definitely does not rule there.
i have, and its nothing like you say. The people are fine and have lots of food cause they have very rich natural recources so they can aford everytging they want, the dear leader is spreading the fortume they get from the oil to his people.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2015, 12:16:02 PM »
http://www.davidrhawk.com/HiddenGulag.pdf
hahahahhahahahahhahahahh a is this your proof? Trolololol whats next a link to som tinfoil hat saying soviet never landed on the moon in the 60s?