Author Topic: How the Rothschilds rule this world - For Dummies!  (Read 62425 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
How the Rothschilds rule this world - For Dummies!
« on: February 20, 2015, 03:11:01 AM »
As the topic has been brought up recently several times, this short film illustrates the theme in a way even most economically uneducated getbiggers would comprehend.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
Re: How the Rothschilds rule this world - For Dummies!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 03:13:36 AM »
they rule your mind at least that we can be sure of

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 03:31:44 AM »
Their fortune depends on us. If all workers stopped working their trillions will fall. Also if we change our habbits of consumption and help small markets. We are the one to permit the rich getting richer.
It has been 3 years ago that I don't buy shit from rich especially food. No supermarket food, no cigarettes, no drinks from any company. I get my weed from the poor that cultives it, my fish from the poor sailors in my city. I don't buy oil anymore. I have a bicycle now that transport me everywhere I want to go and sometimes I take a cab, not bus or tramway even if these last two are cheaper.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 03:58:17 AM »
Their fortune depends on us. If all workers stopped working their trillions will fall. Also if we change our habbits of consumption and help small markets. We are the one to permit the rich getting richer.
It has been 3 years ago that I don't buy shit from rich especially food. No supermarket food, no cigarettes, no drinks from any company. I get my weed from the poor that cultives it, my fish from the poor sailors in my city. I don't buy oil anymore. I have a bicycle now that transport me everywhere I want to go and sometimes I take a cab, not bus or tramway even if these last two are cheaper.

The fisherman got his boat from a bank loan, the weed is grown in a condo paid by bank loans, the bicycle was made by aluminium from a multi billion dollar mining company, the cabs are paid by loans. In the end, banks own everything.

Go out and live in/off the forest if the thought of banks are scary. 

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 04:10:00 AM »
Still the bicycle looks like made in an underground industry in china  ;D The fishermans are using very simple pneumatics made of recycled flat tire.
I'm planing to go out and live in the forrest but I still need time for the transition from a life style to another.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2015, 09:48:08 AM »
The rich have already robbed the system. They are fine and already left it.
A new more isolated and freer system is the way to go where everybody has the right to only associate with those of similar attitude, interest and skill.
Problem is there are too many parasites in the systems who are well conditioned prospering - this will make a deregulated society dangerous.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2015, 09:54:01 AM »
X

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2015, 11:03:32 AM »
It is pretty amazing to think that in a world with this magnitude of technologies and resources EVERY country in it is in debt.   And that debt is the interest payments central banks charge for lending us our own wealth back in 'fiat currency' form.   

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2015, 11:12:57 AM »
It is pretty amazing to think that in a world with this magnitude of technologies and resources EVERY country in it is in debt.   And that debt is the interest payments central banks charge for lending us our own wealth back in 'fiat currency' form.  

All this can be blamed on and traced back to banksters.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2015, 11:16:35 AM »

Too late to change it now.  There are way too many dregs out there who are 100% dependent on government handout programs.  The system is on it's last leg.  When that leg breaks, lookout.

Buy more ammo... as much as possible... while you still can.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2015, 11:27:50 AM »

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2015, 11:34:09 AM »
Still the bicycle looks like made in an underground industry in china  ;D The fishermans are using very simple pneumatics made of recycled flat tire.
I'm planing to go out and live in the forrest but I still need time for the transition from a life style to another.

full on hippie mode, are you a spiritual person?

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2015, 12:14:39 PM »
full on hippie mode, are you a spiritual person?
I never liked this word because sometimes it's related to religion. I don't qualify myself spiritual mainly due to crticizing spirituality and even putting in doubt that something like spirit exist in every person.
 All I need is a good life in nature away from the cities and the big industries. I'd like to be left alone with a good girl and live a life not full of stress but it appear hard to achieve.
That fucking city, 8 hours work is taking me from the throat. Modern life is a waste of life.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2015, 12:26:11 PM »
I never liked this word because sometimes it's related to religion. I don't qualify myself spiritual mainly due to crticizing spirituality and even putting in doubt that something like spirit exist in every person.
 All I need is a good life in nature away from the cities and the big industries. I'd like to be left alone with a good girl and live a life not full of stress but it appear hard to achieve.
That fucking city, 8 hours work is taking me from the throat. Modern life is a waste of life.

After you lived in the forrest with the same girl for awhile you will wish you had any other girl than the one you're with. If the sex doesn't end to the boredom itself, her pregnancy will make you limp. After awhile you will question your whole philosophy and are willing to give everything back just to eat some new pussy.

Think about it

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2015, 12:31:59 PM »
 ;D
F

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2015, 12:32:58 PM »
Sex is not everything in this life.  ;D
In addition, when you are in the forrest and there's no temptation from girls that pass near you wearing a bikini or coming to getbig and see a girl shaking her ass in kwon avatar you'll be fine with what you have.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2015, 12:36:03 PM »
Sex is not everything in this life.  ;D
In addition, when you are in the forrest and there's no temptation from girls that pass near you wearing a bikini or coming to getbig and see a girl shaking her ass in kwon avatar you'll be fine with what you have.

hyegine isn't everything in life neither :D

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2015, 01:25:05 PM »
The banks or Rothschilds don't force people to take out loans. They don't make someone be irresponsible to spending more than they earn or losing their job through being incompetent. People need to take some personal responsibility. There's always going to be someone controlling things or super rich regardless of what system you have but everyone expects everything for nothing, a sense of entitlement to have what richer people have and not have to do the same work for it.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2015, 01:27:34 PM »
The banks or Rothschilds don't force people to take out loans. They don't make someone be irresponsible to spending more than they earn or losing their job through being incompetent. People need to take some personal responsibility. There's always going to be someone controlling things or super rich regardless of what system you have but everyone expects everything for nothing, a sense of entitlement to have what richer people have and not have to do the same work for it.

you're right

everyone now days expects to get a reward just by taking part.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2015, 01:52:53 PM »

The presence of their wealth is what allows them more wealth, and so on and on and on and on.

LOL at The Dim Lifter thinking these people work.  Work?...hahahahahaha... ;D You don't know the meaning of the word.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2015, 01:59:32 PM »
Obviously, "they" are the driving force behind  supplement sales.
It's what he doesn't understand. People over consumption is more complicate than that. When you'll have a shitty kid pig crying over an ipad you'll buy him an ipad because otherwise he'll not fit with boys his age. There's enough advertising to drive an adult to over consumption let's not even talk about a child. Then he'll cry over something else and the wife wants to go to Jamaica because her friend went there then you are in debt. Now people buy alot of supplementary things just to fit in society.

In a more serious side, alot of people loose their job not because of incompetence but because they don't need them anymore and this is why their house go away. These workers are a commodity like any other article of commerce and are exposed in the same way to all the vicissitudes of competition, to all market fluctuations. At the time of a crisis, the company gets rid of some workers to overcome the crisis.

People take the loan for the house because they can't afford to buy one before their 40's or 50's. Most getbiggers live in their mom basement until their 40's because they know these facts.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2015, 02:16:12 PM »

That's not true.  Banks do force people to take out loans.  A 'dollar' created by the Federal Reserve for the people to use in transaction is "loaned" into existence.  It's created 'out of nothing' because the people of the USA granted the Fed the "credit" do this in 1914.  The Fed then loans the people's money back to them at interest.  Since the .Gov decreed that Federal reserve notes were the only form of legal payment the people are forced to take out loans to do normal business and transactions.

This is way earlier in the process than your argument about personal responsibility.  That plays a part but the system is rigged in the banks favor to begin with.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2015, 02:23:58 PM »
That's not true.  Banks do force people to take out loans.  A 'dollar' created by the Federal Reserve for the people to use in transaction is "loaned" into existence.  It's created 'out of nothing' because the people of the USA granted the Fed the "credit" do this in 1914.  The Fed then loans the people's money back to them at interest.  Since the .Gov decreed that Federal reserve notes were the only form of legal payment the people are forced to take out loans to do normal business and transactions.

This is way earlier in the process than your argument about personal responsibility.  That plays a part but the system is rigged in the banks favor to begin with.

Makes quite a crazy shell game, too.  Don't want to play?  Tough shit.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2015, 02:32:02 PM »
Soooooooo, according to you, the real economic problems are due to guys buying their Jaimacan gf's  expensive I-Pads on credit while renting a basement apt from their mom?
No you understood it wrong but maybe it's an opportunity to reconsider your next vacation with your new woman.  ;D

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2015, 03:08:01 PM »
Makes quite a crazy shell game, too.  Don't want to play?  Tough shit.

You're exactly right.  It actually has to work that way.  Participation has to be compulsory or the shell game fails.  Every dollar created and loaned into existence comes with interest.  When you pay that dollar back the balance sheet is 'zero' except that you/population also has to borrow the dollars it needs to pay that interest.  Every dollar that's borrowed to pay interest ALSO comes with interest...and so on...and so on. 

This is why the money supply blew up in the 1920s, after the creation of the Fed in 1914, leading to the great depression...also why it blew up in 71 (after decoupling from the gold standard) and gave us the inflation of the 70s...also the reason why 1.8 trillion dollars of "new money" had to be created in 2007/2008 to plug the liquidity problem.  Without constant "new" debt the system becomes deflationary and mathematically will implode.

This is why Hank Paulson 'Secretary of the Treasury' threaten martial law and tanks in the streets if the bailout didn't happen in 2008:  http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/4547/61

This why the debt ceiling debate is joke every year...the debt HAS to increase or the Ponzi scheme fails.
This is why the Fed publicly states that inflation of 2-4% a year is their goal.  Inflation is an increase in the supply of money.