Author Topic: Help flinstones get a new truck...last straw for me  (Read 31298 times)

Knooger

• Getbig V
Re: Help flinstones get a new truck...last straw for me
« Reply #175 on: February 25, 2015, 10:20:33 AM »
You called myself and other people gimmicks who are clearly not gimmicks.

I'm pretty sure Shitsoul is retarded, we should go a little easy on him.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #176 on: February 25, 2015, 10:21:09 AM »
So gimmicks didn't exist back then? (I get what you are saying though)

So where are these Flinstones pics and vids then? Surely somebody has them saved.

Guys probably didn't keep them the same way they did Candidate2025's pics, etc.... Flintstones was a quiet dude till a few years ago, I just remember him asking steroid and powerlifting questions, even the old "Jackoff Party" story he told didn't raise that big of a ruckus till a few years after.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #177 on: February 25, 2015, 10:27:23 AM »
You called myself and other people gimmicks who are clearly not gimmicks.
I don't care who you are, but you have not been verified publicly on Getbig.

I can understand if that is something that you choose not to do, but that will always cast a shadow of doubt.

Some examples of verified Getbiggers would be: Wiggs, Groink, Junior, Vince B, Goodrum, Shizzo, Josh, Alex, True Adonis etc.....

People that have shown undeniable proof that they are the people they say they are.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #178 on: February 25, 2015, 10:30:02 AM »
I'm pretty sure Shitsoul is retarded, we should go a little easy on him.

:D :D

We should give him a break!
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #179 on: February 25, 2015, 10:34:15 AM »

I can understand if that is something that you choose not to do, but that will always cast a shadow of doubt.

Some examples of verified Getbiggers would be: Wiggs, Groink, Junior, Vince B, Goodrum, Shizzo, Josh, Alex, True Adonis etc.....

People that have shown undeniable proof that they are the people they say they are.

Obviously you care who I am enough to call me a gimmick.  ::) ::) Or do you only care about those getbiggers who are more popular than you, thus your attempts to discredit them?  :D :D

The only way to provide undeniable proof is to post pictures or videos of onself. But most people will not do that. Second hand accounts via other people is enough to verify, especially if its multiple people.

And if you want to get technical, there is no such thing as undeniable proof. Even pictures or videos are not undeniable proof. The only way to show undeniable proof is to witness firsthand the person signing into their account and posting.
X

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #180 on: February 25, 2015, 10:49:36 AM »
Obviously you care who I am enough to call me a gimmick.  ::) ::) Or do you only care about those getbiggers who are more popular than you, thus your attempts to discredit them?  :D :D

The only way to provide undeniable proof is to post pictures or videos of onself. But most people will not do that. Second hand accounts via other people is enough to verify, especially if its multiple people.

And if you want to get technical, there is no such thing as undeniable proof. Even pictures or videos are not undeniable proof. The only way to show undeniable proof is to witness firsthand the person signing into their account and posting.

Getbig is this guys life bro, go easy on him, he doesn't have anything else but his cred on this forum.

He leads a pretty amazing life.

8)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: February 25, 2015, 10:54:41 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #182 on: February 25, 2015, 10:57:02 AM »

How do I know that picture is not from someone elses facebook or instagram?
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #183 on: February 25, 2015, 10:58:27 AM »
Getbig is this guys life bro, go easy on him, he doesn't have anything else but his cred on this forum.

He leads a pretty amazing life.

8)

He does not even have cred on this forum. Most don't even like him.  :D
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: February 25, 2015, 10:59:33 AM »
How do I know that picture is not from someone elses facebook or instagram?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #185 on: February 25, 2015, 11:03:29 AM »

That's not you, that's a chinaman >:(.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: February 25, 2015, 11:16:09 AM »
Here is the coffee cup (my case a mug) challenge.

Its upsidedown  :-*

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: February 25, 2015, 11:20:48 AM »
From what I know he his happily married, you moron. Do you think he actually cares how many dates he has been on? In fact, youre the bigger moron because you can't keep a woman. Aj has kept the same woman for A LOT of years (his wife).  So, tell me, who knows more about women?  ::) ::) Idiot.

Aj's wife is probably some type of mail order bride, therefore Flintstone knows more about women than most here at the tender age of 19. He's a world class athlete who's trying to mature as a man.

He's come here asking for help. An ex girlfriend mocks him via crashbandico pics; have you no heart you bastard!

Listen this dude has figured it out,  he needs a new truck in order to maintain a relationship with a woman who earns 90k that he's MADE OUT within 45 minutes of meeting her. Who cares if he's lied about his age (that's odd), job and income, he's swapped spit with this young professional and he needs to seal the relationship with a new vehicle.  How dare you suggest anyone knows more about women!

Did I mention an ex, an extremely vile and bitter woman, mocks him to the verge of suicide via cartoon pictures of video game characters known for their mediocre automobiles........

Flint as soon as I get my money back from Arce it's yours,  in fact you have my permission to deal with him directly. The truck will be yours by Friday.  

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: February 25, 2015, 11:24:24 AM »

Verified publicly? By who, the guy who faked his own death?

Shaun Shizzo Internet Police always on duty.

Get it together man.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #189 on: February 25, 2015, 11:30:21 AM »
He does not even have cred on this forum. Most don't even like him.  :D

Like i said, he's the local idiot.  ;D

8)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #190 on: February 25, 2015, 11:45:18 AM »
Aj's wife is probably some type of mail order bride, therefore Flintstone knows more about women than most here at the tender age of 19. He's a world class athlete who's trying to mature as a man.

He's come here asking for help. An ex girlfriend mocks him via crashbandico pics; have you no heart you bastard!

Listen this dude has figured it out,  he needs a new truck in order to maintain a relationship with a woman who earns 90k that he's MADE OUT within 45 minutes of meeting her. Who cares if he's lied about his age (that's odd), job and income, he's swapped spit with this young professional and he needs to seal the relationship with a new vehicle.  How dare you suggest anyone knows more about women!

Did I mention an ex, an extremely vile and bitter woman, mocks him to the verge of suicide via cartoon pictures of video game characters known for their mediocre automobiles........

I susp
Flint as soon as I get my money back from Arce it's yours,  in fact you have my permission to deal with him directly. The truck will be yours by Friday.  

I had to read your response over twice to ensure that it was indeed a trolling post.
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: February 25, 2015, 11:58:11 AM »
I had to read your response over twice to ensure that it was indeed a trolling post.

Thanks for your dedication. 

I'm 99% certain Flint has been trolling for years. This is a perfect case for Shizzo to investigate.

Flint I'm serious about you getting the money from Acre though.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #192 on: February 25, 2015, 12:07:28 PM »
Thanks for your dedication. 

I'm 99% certain Flint has been trolling for years. This is a perfect case for Shizzo to investigate.

Flint I'm serious about you getting the money from Acre though.

but I loled at the Crash Bandicoot mention.  ;D ;D

Who knows if he's trolling. Many people may have thought tbombz was trolling, but then he graces us with himself dressed up in a bunny suit.  :-\ :-\ :D :D
X

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #193 on: February 25, 2015, 12:09:08 PM »

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #194 on: February 25, 2015, 01:40:09 PM »
There is a small part of me that wants to believe that Flinstones is trolling all of us. I just can't imagine this being true.  :-\ :-\

But yeah, if it is true, its very funny that he is calling Aj a moron lol. I mean, Flinstones is on getbig begging for money to help him buy a new truck haha lol.  :D

This whole thing sort of reminds me of a young tbombz.  :-\

Im not completely trolling, yeah Im having a tough time finding work moving to Los Angeles was a stupid mistake!  I know what I need to do (go to school and learn a trade to get a decent job) but in the meantime, it  would be nice if get big could help me out with a truck. Why not help an iron brother out
l

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #196 on: February 25, 2015, 01:51:24 PM »
I posted my entire story in a thread and was worse off then you as a young man. I was piss broke.
My solution was to enlist in the USMC and earn my way .
I wouldn't advise you to join the marines now, but the Navy or Air Force could be a viable option?

You are right to consider school = education = career.

And look how far you've come. Posting creepy threads on a bodybuilding forum and pics of your wife.  ;D ;D

Just messing with you.  :)
X

balas

« Reply #197 on: February 25, 2015, 01:52:25 PM »
Im not completely trolling, yeah Im having a tough time finding work moving to Los Angeles was a stupid mistake!  I know what I need to do (go to school and learn a trade to get a decent job) but in the meantime, it  would be nice if get big could help me out with a truck. Why not help an iron brother out
you are such a good for nothing bum. get a job while getting education you lazy son of a bitch, you are EXACTLY like tbombz, always putting off work because "you will go back to school"

fucking bullshit and you know it

you will end up the same way, in the gutter without a penny

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #198 on: February 25, 2015, 01:54:45 PM »
you are such a good for nothing bum. get a job while getting education you lazy son of a bitch, you are EXACTLY like tbombz, always putting off work because "you will go back to school"

fucking bullshit and you know it

you will end up the same way, in the gutter without a penny

While going for my Masters, I worked for U.P.S. from 3am to 9am loading their package cars. Took three graduate level classes (which is considered full-time), volunteered for an organization, and was a teachers and researchers assistant, and working on my thesis during my last year.  I think I averaged 3-5 hours a sleep per night. And I still went to the gym 5x per week.

Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna pay for their own truck.  ;D ;D
X

balas

« Reply #199 on: February 25, 2015, 01:57:04 PM »
While going for my Masters, I worked for U.P.S. from 3am to 9am loading their package cars. Took three graduate level classes (which is considered full-time), volunteered for an organization, and was a teachers and researchers assistant, and working on my thesis during my last year.  I think I averaged 3-5 hours a sleep per night. And I still went to the gym 5x per week.

Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna pay for their own truck.  ;D ;D
inspirational story, it must have felt immensely satisfying when you finally got that masters

but this bum will take no lessons from this