Author Topic: Gay Couple on the Walking Dead  (Read 7963 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: Gay Couple on the Walking Dead
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2015, 07:33:46 PM »
This guy managed to look like this after a storm in the forest, in a 3 years zombie apocalypse with no electricity, food, or clean water.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2015, 09:10:13 PM »
This guy managed to look like this after a storm in the forest, in a 3 years zombie apocalypse with no electricity, food, or clean water.

el numero lunatic,

i believe their community has solar panels.  rain water can be collected and boiled easy which it only takes several inches to get 100s of gallons.  i can't really answer the food thing 3 yrs later.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2015, 09:26:15 PM »
Fuck, same thing happened on Black Sails on Saturday!

same thing I was saying.... I was like you gotta be fucking kidding me. The big bad pirate is gay.. how very hollywood. >:(

And I have nothing against gay people, just seemed contrived.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2015, 09:36:12 PM »
The worst part of it all is that all the lawns are mowed.  Who the fuck is mowing?

It's definitely the gay couple's doing. They've been following the group for a while now, leaving ice cold bottles of water and probably manicuring every overgrown yard they see . Ever seen a gay man's lawn? It's fucking immaculate.

Alexandria actually started out as just a salon ran by these 2 old queens. It then transformed into a nice, little quaint town. They originally wanted to call it Sodomyville.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2015, 01:55:38 AM »
The worst part of it all is that all the lawns are mowed.  Who the fuck is mowing?

Even a zombie apocalypse won't stop falcon
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2015, 10:29:33 AM »

special facial cream

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2015, 11:12:02 AM »
If you go back and watch the first couple episodes during Season 1, the zombies were faster and could actually "think " a little bit as well.  Like when they were using rocks to bust the glass in the department store where Rick, Andrea, TDog, etc.. were holed up.

yeah, i can chalk up the loss of flexibility to rigor mortis... but the zombie climbing a fence in season 1?  little girl picking up a doll?  I'm glad they're consistent now.  Nothing more annoying than inconsistent parameters in a show that suspends reality... I'm always jumping up yelling "No way that filing cabinet stops AR-15 rounds in that gun battle!"

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2015, 11:16:15 AM »
What a shitty fucking Season ... im almost to the point of not giving a shit about this show anymore

now this summer they take it to LOS ANGELES , a completely different show with different characters, just more of the same boring shit i bet

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2015, 06:54:52 PM »
When I want to see a bunch of homos I log in to Gebig.com.  I watch The Walking Dead to see Zombies.