Author Topic: Wider than Heath! Need solid advice  (Read 11695 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Wider than Heath! Need solid advice
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2015, 11:12:51 PM »
I will post updated pics sometime.

Sounds good you have a good shape all you need to do is get lean you do not need any more muscle.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2015, 11:35:34 PM »
Sounds good you have a good shape all you need to do is get lean you do not need any more muscle.
Thank you. I had more muscle when I was competing so my goal is to build that back. When I cut I looked my best in the under 52 kilo devision. btw you just gave me the biggest compliment I have received over my decade length of posting on forums. Thank you!

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2015, 06:33:15 AM »
You could take a year to just enjoy working out, relax and have your body rest for a while. You've been through a lot. Just enjoy the present moment for what it is and get it in your gut that it is the only thing we ever have. You almost lost it all, everything, every concept of what you think you are will disappear when you die. Might as well detach yourself from those burdens while you are still healthy and enjoy life for what it is...

At some point in our lives, we have to stop going to the gym for our ego and take care of our health, getting detached from our body that, even though we might not like it, is susceptible to entropy and decay...

And you know you look good...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2015, 09:26:50 AM »
You could take a year to just enjoy working out, relax and have your body rest for a while. You've been through a lot. Just enjoy the present moment for what it is and get it in your gut that it is the only thing we ever have. You almost lost it all, everything, every concept of what you think you are will disappear when you die. Might as well detach yourself from those burdens while you are still healthy and enjoy life for what it is...

At some point in our lives, we have to stop going to the gym for our ego and take care of our health, getting detached from our body that, even though we might not like it, is susceptible to entropy and decay...

SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH A LOT AND STILL COMES HERE AND HANDLES IT WELL...GOOD LADY..

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2015, 09:41:11 AM »
SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH A LOT AND STILL COMES HERE AND HANDLES IT WELL...GOOD LADY..
Plus we've all seen her goodie bits.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2015, 09:42:17 AM »
Plus we've all seen her goodie bits.
I LIKE TITTIES  :o SO SHE WON ME OVER ON THAT ALREADY

balas

« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2015, 12:34:58 PM »
bodybuilding forums are always full of white knights

why is this

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2015, 05:18:57 PM »
Thanks Steve, you are good people too.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2015, 05:24:04 PM »

My health comes first. Being competitive with myself is natural and it's not about ego. I really enjoy sculpting my Physquie.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2015, 05:34:11 PM »
So my ? Is should I try and cut or should I just keep building which will change my body composition?

Sounds like you are slowly rebuilding some of the lean tissue you lost over the last year. Keep doing what you are doing and don't worry about the scale.

If your waist is small that is the main thing. While it might be possible to build muscle and reduce fat at the same time it is highly unlikely in a natural.

So decide what you want and don't diet if you want to build your muscles. From your bodybuilding photos I would say you don't have to worry about

getting too big. You have plenty of female hormones to prevent a masculine look and size. Girls can always get amazing legs from hard and heavy

training. See what you can do there and don't worry too much about the upper body. Do the legs twice a week and at least 3 maximum sets for

the heavy exercises. Good luck.

I forgot to mention. Avoid activities that end up stressing you. Get 8 hours sleep and try not to stay up all night long!

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2015, 05:34:55 PM »
There's nothing to sculpt. I think it's the way to look good is with these few more pounds, your face look hydrated and not like when you are really in shape. Beautiful sooth skin, more round and healthy look.
Stay this way booty.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2015, 06:06:15 PM »
Guys please don't post up any pics unless they are Physquie pics. Delete them... Thank you

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2015, 06:10:36 PM »
A thong to put in sale not in laundry. I'll give you 20$ if it smells.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2015, 06:14:44 PM »
Eat alot of fibre so stools are regular is what you dont want to be telling your boyfriend.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2015, 06:15:16 PM »
Sounds like you are slowly rebuilding some of the lean tissue you lost over the last year. Keep doing what you are doing and don't worry about the scale.

If your waist is small that is the main thing. While it might be possible to build muscle and reduce fat at the same time it is highly unlikely in a natural.

So decide what you want and don't diet if you want to build your muscles. From your bodybuilding photos I would say you don't have to worry about

getting too big. You have plenty of female hormones to prevent a masculine look and size. Girls can always get amazing legs from hard and heavy

training. See what you can do there and don't worry too much about the upper body. Do the legs twice a week and at least 3 maximum sets for

the heavy exercises. Good luck.

I forgot to mention. Avoid activities that end up stressing you. Get 8 hours sleep and try not to stay up all night long!

I am not looking at the scales anymore. Just put on a skirt and it was all gappy in my lower back so my bodyfat is coming off. I wasn't lean enough in the above pic. It's my worst competition by far. I am sleeping well since I no longer get up 15 times a night due to my fibroid which was pressing on my bladder. I feel calm and stress free since my body is healthy again.

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2015, 06:26:44 PM »
PM Gronk for solid advice  ;D

Good call.

This is the ultimate specimen.

^^^Throws 260 pound hebrews around like they are children.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2015, 06:27:14 PM »
breast feed me I want the milf of the milk.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2015, 06:28:47 PM »
Eat less,  exercise more.
You're welcome.

Thanks training mod. You're so helpful ::)

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2015, 06:32:14 PM »
 ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2015, 06:44:55 PM »
Nobody blinks an eye guys. Pics are way over posted... Nobody cares except for you 2 tools.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2015, 06:49:22 PM »
How much do you think Booty regrets asking for only "physique" pics to be posted.  

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2015, 06:51:10 PM »
I dare not ask why her fingernails are far darker than her thumbnail

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2015, 06:51:38 PM »
Could you .....

What a vulgar entity you are.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2015, 06:56:45 PM »
What a vulgar entity you are.
He is a lonely flacid virgin that has never seen the inside of a gym. He is fasinated by something he has never had... A female.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2015, 07:00:27 PM »
Holy Mackerel!!!! That's a rare one.

Wouldn't be going within 50 feet of that without a hazmat suit