Author Topic: Rob Bailey & The Hustle Standard has a music video - Beast  (Read 14041 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Rob Bailey & The Hustle Standard has a music video - Beast
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2015, 07:36:21 AM »
In today's "music" scene...Rob Bailey fits in extremely well.
Being in the top 10 without a real record label is crazy.

Is the music technically poor...of course.  Just look at pop music today and ask what percentage of big artist are actually good?  It's 90% shit, so let's not knock him for that.

The fact he was able to achieve success in clothing and music with nothing behind him, but some anavar and DLB's enlarged clit....speaks volumes.  I guarantee she wouldn't be as big without him.  She was his other project.  He saw a soccer player who with the right coaching, mental attitude, and drug protocol....could be popular.

This guy is spot on with many things and extremely motivated.  Don't hate him because he gave the kids some workout tunes to get pumped on.  Can you even say it's worse than LMFAO or that flat ass Miley?
Probably cost nothing to produce the album, as well.

:D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2015, 08:57:35 AM »

Funny enough, big Cswol just dropped the first single from his new album. Listen here -

https://soundcloud.com/toka-o-swola/angels-demons-1 (rapping starts :43 or so).

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2015, 09:02:24 AM »
In today's "music" scene...Rob Bailey fits in extremely well.
Being in the top 10 without a real record label is crazy.

Is the music technically poor...of course.  Just look at pop music today and ask what percentage of big artist are actually good?  It's 90% shit, so let's not knock him for that.

Good point. Is this shit any worse than the crap produced by the likes of Lil Wayne or Drake?
I'd say no.
Of course, Rob's track sucks real fucking bad but I'm sure Rob knows that himself. He's just happy making cash and enjoying the ride while it lasts. Can't knock him for it.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: Rob Bailey has a music video
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2015, 09:23:41 AM »
He is not doing what cat stevens did. His musical style is different and he was just an exemple of the guy that gave enough time to themselves to learn music and made something artistic but can't find a high spot in the actual music industry. The black keys, Jack White are having hard time in the chart ( they're among the best sellers though) while guys like Bieber, Lil wayne, Rob Bailey have nothing to do with music but went successful fast. Then maybe we need to define what's music again because I must be stuck to the instruments played and lyrics quality to what is defining music. Maybe actual music is all about hustling, made up electronic effect and a stupid haircut that goes along with it.

Yes...music needs to be redefined...haha.  I'm with you.
But Jack White...aka White Stripes is some of the worst shit ever.  For starters, that female is a sad excuse for a drummer.  Quite honestly one of the worst I've seen.  I can't speak for Jack's guitar playing, but that atrocious slide made me sick right away.  That slide bluesy twang shit can die with Bailey's record.
Jack White seems like the only hippy remembrance people have in the modern age to hang on to.  Like a lost member of Zeppelin.  Pulling from that 70s sound, as if it had never been done.  And get a fooking band already.  That drunk bitch on bitch on drums makes me cringe every time I see her touch a stick.
N

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2015, 09:30:48 AM »
One hit wonder

bankrupt before 30

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2015, 09:31:36 AM »
One hit wonder

bankrupt before 30

Lol

Dude hit the life jackpot when he met DLB

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2015, 09:49:50 AM »
Funny enough, big Cswol just dropped the first single from his new album. Listen here -

https://soundcloud.com/toka-o-swola/angels-demons-1 (rapping starts :43 or so).

Too busy.

Plus the "angels & demons" theme is never really expressed.

And there's no actual music.

But Let Me See You Work it - https://soundcloud.com/toka-o-swola/let-me-see-you-work-it - if it was better produced and the "fuck you", "Miley Cyrus" & "Rhianna" stuff was out - it could be a decent tune.

Right now, it's like every individual track on the tune is competing with the other to be loudest - so it doesn't gel well.

The early 90's techno ending needs to go too.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2015, 10:13:35 AM »
Too busy.

Plus the "angels & demons" theme is never really expressed.

And there's no actual music.

But Let Me See You Work it - https://soundcloud.com/toka-o-swola/let-me-see-you-work-it - if it was better produced and the "fuck you", "Miley Cyrus" & "Rhianna" stuff was out - it could be a decent tune.

Right now, it's like every individual track on the tune is competing with the other to be loudest - so it doesn't gel well.

The early 90's techno ending needs to go too.

I made equivalent tracks on sony's acid software 10 years ago, this shit is a fucking joke. That said, I prefer Toka Swol's stuff to Rob's, simply because Cswol knows his stuff is utter shite, Rob actually thinks his track is good.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
Re: Rob Bailey has a music video
« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2015, 11:25:51 AM »
Yes...music needs to be redefined...haha.  I'm with you.
But Jack White...aka White Stripes is some of the worst shit ever.  For starters, that female is a sad excuse for a drummer.  Quite honestly one of the worst I've seen.  I can't speak for Jack's guitar playing, but that atrocious slide made me sick right away.  That slide bluesy twang shit can die with Bailey's record.
Jack White seems like the only hippy remembrance people have in the modern age to hang on to.  Like a lost member of Zeppelin.  Pulling from that 70s sound, as if it had never been done.  And get a fooking band already.  That drunk bitch on bitch on drums makes me cringe every time I see her touch a stick.
That's why I like him, he does everything and that bitch doesn't add anything to the sound. Guy play keyboard , guitar and sing at the same track. I like him and his music. His slide is not the best I agree, I think it's even sloppy but I like how it sound. If you want to hear the best slide guitar player you need to listen to dereck trucks. And don't tell me he is just another Duane Allman, ok everything with guitar has been done in the 70's it doesn't mean people should find something new and progress. Maybe progress in music is just leading to the rob bailey's shit. I prefer to listen to Listen to Jack, John Mayer or even coldplay or the kasabian or any good psychedelic band ( electric moon) than these fuckers that want to try something new and is not sounding like music.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Getbig Parody of Danzig
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2015, 11:47:17 AM »

Powerlift66

• Getbig V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Getbig Parody of Danzig
« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2015, 11:56:08 AM »
thats not DLB and Rob

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2015, 12:10:14 PM »
F

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2015, 02:48:23 PM »
Not bad but Falcon could have really blew the doors off that video...Let's get DLB to bankroll Falcon and watch him soar...

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 25, 2015, 08:27:17 PM »
Was scrolling down the "new post" page and this fucker actually got in my head as I was looking for this thread to see his numbers.
Fuck.
Rob is in my head...
?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 26, 2015, 10:23:54 PM »
Imagine what Swolla could produce if DLB was bankroll'n him like she does her husband Rob

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: February 26, 2015, 11:25:53 PM »
I'm getting douchechills just thinking about who would possibly be buying this?

Is this #cringe really blasting from a thousand sets of Beats by Dre headphones as Generation Instagram are "beasting" up their 225 lb half squats?

Jesus fucking Christ , just when I thought being associated with "lifting" couldn't get any more embarrassing

there are literally 14 year olds with fruity loops making tracks that shit all over this.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #92 on: March 04, 2015, 02:43:57 PM »
For those wondering on sales -

28 -   ROB BAILEY & THE HUSTLE STANDARD GO HUSTLE STANDARD   10,692   -- .

Scroll to #28 -

http://hitsdailydouble.com/building_album_chart .

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 04, 2015, 02:47:29 PM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 06, 2015, 05:28:26 PM »
For those wondering on sales -

28 -   ROB BAILEY & THE HUSTLE STANDARD GO HUSTLE STANDARD   10,692   -- .

Scroll to #28 -

http://hitsdailydouble.com/building_album_chart .

outselling ac :o

--      28        ROB BAILEY & THE HUSTLE STANDARD GO HUSTLE STANDARD   10,692

33      41       AC/DC ROCK OR BUST COLUMBIA                                                        6,820