Author Topic: Levrone Vs Flex  (Read 24643 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Levrone Vs Flex
« Reply #100 on: February 27, 2006, 09:15:54 PM »
obviously you don't understand what he is saying. Think irony...

actually i do and he is completely wrong

E
E

healthiswealth

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: February 28, 2006, 12:49:17 AM »
actually i do and he is completely wrong
E

you were saying?...oh, and don't post a side chest shot of Kev. Even Lee Priest looks like he has a good chest in that pose.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #102 on: February 28, 2006, 09:31:51 AM »

you were saying?...oh, and don't post a side chest shot of Kev. Even Lee Priest looks like he has a good chest in that pose.

yeah great example you post a pic at his all time worst at the 03 Olympia ::)

Levrone has the best side chest pose

E
E

healthiswealth

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: February 28, 2006, 11:39:57 AM »
yeah great example you post a pic at his all time worst at the 03 Olympia ::)
Levrone has the best side chest pose
E

god damn. You are denser than a mercury thermometer. Trust me, thats pretty f*cking dense. you just had to bring up the side chest situation. Yes, he has a great side chest, but that still does not detract from the fact that his arms and shoulders overpower his chest. Do you finally understand the irony of this?

FitChic78

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2006, 12:25:09 PM »
Awesome pix gmctrk!! Just proves that Flex had it all!
100% agree with you GMCtrk & Alexxx. No doubt, both of guys were the best looking pros in the sport in their time symmetry and size wise. However, looking at the photos, Flex had the most complete package out of the two!

FitChic78

• Getbig II
« Reply #105 on: February 28, 2006, 12:30:13 PM »
i'm a fan of both (plus Shawn Ray and Richard Jones), but I prefer Levrone's physique over that of Flex's.
Cold, I find it interesting you brought it up. I know this thread about Flex vs. Kevin but I am just curious to see what your thoughts are on Shawn vs. RJ...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #106 on: February 28, 2006, 08:20:54 PM »
god damn. You are denser than a mercury thermometer. Trust me, thats pretty f*cking dense. you just had to bring up the side chest situation. Yes, he has a great side chest, but that still does not detract from the fact that his arms and shoulders overpower his chest. Do you finally understand the irony of this?

there is no irony you stupid little twat his arms and shoulder don't dwarf his chest ::)

So you're learning about mercury thermometer's in special ed today?  How do the kids with normal intelligence treat you?  Is life hard?

E
E

healthiswealth

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: February 28, 2006, 08:41:22 PM »
there is no irony you stupid little twat his arms and shoulder don't dwarf his chest ::)
So you're learning about mercury thermometer's in special ed today?  How do the kids with normal intelligence treat you?  Is life hard?
E

I included the little explanation in there, because I knew your mircroscopic cranium would not be able to comprehend the analogy. Kevin is a great bodybuilder, but every one has their flaws. It just happens that his arms and shoulders overpower his chest, in this case.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #108 on: February 28, 2006, 08:52:44 PM »
I included the little explanation in there, because I knew your mircroscopic cranium would not be able to comprehend the analogy. Kevin is a great bodybuilder, but every one has their flaws. It just happens that his arms and shoulders overpower his chest, in this case.

in the pic you posted at his all time worst somewhat ::)

Explain to your bully's tomorrow your extensive knowledge of mercury thermometer's.  Maybe they'll get so bored they will leave you alone.

just a tip

E
E

ALI G

• Getbig II
  • WEST SIDE
« Reply #109 on: February 28, 2006, 11:06:24 PM »
I dont want to start some type of trouble. But me def fniks that these guyys are taken some types of drugs

Bast175

« Reply #110 on: February 28, 2006, 11:19:35 PM »
Even his face looks less muscular now.  He looks like a kid compared to before (his face).

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 28, 2006, 11:49:09 PM »
this just cant be real.....99 gran prix, coleman at his all-time best

AGREED!!!!

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: February 28, 2006, 11:50:10 PM »
Why does Ronnie's chest always look flat?
"Shut the F up and train"