Author Topic: What's Worse??????????  (Read 5607 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: What's Worse??????????
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2015, 07:23:20 AM »
Nothing to do with me, old man. I think it's funny for all the tough guy, slapping, choking, ass kicking talk you do (especially in PM) you had to have your brother beat up the guy banging your chick. Lol :D
I am glad to see i have really got inside your large Cranium Chaos...was it the fact i said you are a porker or that you ain't the Hardest Baddest on here ?  :-\  what PM ??

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2015, 07:36:15 AM »
Love making is a construct of Hollywood.  I prefer to fuck.  Regardless, I understand your question so I shall answer it.

Fucking multiple 10's is reserved for only those men of great wealth and/or superior facial aesthetics. Most men, including myself, are not able to meet such a high standard.  Thus, I pump multiple 8's and 9's...and yes, I do it in a machine-like robotic manner.  All the while I think about ways to enrich myself so I can upgrade the level of pussy that is attainable to me.  Now, if you are interested in actually pleasing the woman(and I am not) then I suggest either.....

a.  Having a large cock that is big enough to get them off quickly.

or

b.  Fuck them with your small to moderate sized cock while grinding your pelvis against their clitoris.

Fucking 9s and 10s is simply a factor of whether or not you have a "decent black truck"

ramana

« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2015, 07:38:43 AM »
Fucking 9s and 10s is simply a factor of whether or not you have a "decent black truck"
who really careas ab out 9 or 10

when reality is that most people pussy rating dont corelate with overall rating

a 7 with a golden pussy (aesthetic neatly folded thick slimy viscuosity pussy water that feels so damn sweet on the cock meat) beats a 9 with a trash pussy (meat flaps, watery pussy juice)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2015, 07:44:47 AM »
who really careas ab out 9 or 10

when reality is that most people pussy rating dont corelate with overall rating

a 7 with a golden pussy (aesthetic neatly folded thick slimy viscuosity pussy water that feels so damn sweet on the cock meat) beats a 9 with a trash pussy (meat flaps, watery pussy juice)

You may have missed the Flintstones "decent black truck" thread. Your input would have been valuable.

ramana

« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2015, 07:47:46 AM »
You may have missed the Flintstones "decent black truck" thread. Your input would have been valuable.
i sent him a PM about it telling him what to do with his life

he replied with

"hahaha thanks"

dont think he has all his marbles

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2015, 07:57:24 AM »
Maybe this is a good time to break up with her and move on??

Infidelity is a very real problem. Some say it's a sign of character weakness, others suggest it's an ingrained part of our DNA (read: Sex at Dawn by Christopher Ryan, who argues that we are hardwired to crave novelty, which leads to infidelity in marriages).

Either way, unless you two were merely dating and not in a steady relationship, you should probably move on.

If you feel hurt because you weigh out the situation as she having done something with another man, while she is technically yours (whatever that ever truly means), realize that prior to being with you, she had been with many men (just like you have been with many women), so in reality, it's merely a betrayal of trust.

If you can't trust friends, you stop associating with them. Likewise, if you have no trust in a romantic relationship, disassociate.

All the best...

"1"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2015, 08:02:40 AM »
Fuck them and chuck them. 

LOL getbig line of the month. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2015, 08:11:58 AM »
Maybe this is a good time to break up with her and move on??

Infidelity is a very real problem. Some say it's a sign of character weakness, others suggest it's an ingrained part of our DNA (read: Sex at Dawn by Christopher Ryan, who argues that we are hardwired to crave novelty, which leads to infidelity in marriages).

Either way, unless you two were merely dating and not in a steady relationship, you should probably move on.

If you feel hurt because you weigh out the situation as she having done something with another man, while she is technically yours (whatever that ever truly means), realize that prior to being with you, she had been with many men (just like you have been with many women), so in reality, it's merely a betrayal of trust.

If you can't trust friends, you stop associating with them. Likewise, if you have no trust in a romantic relationship, disassociate.

All the best...

"1"

I don't think it's as clear cut as Ryan makes it out to be.  Obviously there are people who are incapable of being monogamist. Like a lot human behavior sexuality exists on a spectrum and can be influenced by environmental factors.
A

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2015, 10:14:44 AM »
I don't think it's as clear cut as Ryan makes it out to be.  Obviously there are people who are incapable of being monogamist. Like a lot human behavior sexuality exists on a spectrum and can be influenced by environmental factors.

Maybe she was somehow "tricked" into blowing the guy? Would that make it the other guy's fault and not hers?

Could it be an equal pay issue? Income inequality? Or perhaps climate change may have messed with her hormones and caused temporary insanity? Should Mike give her the benefit of the doubt? 
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2015, 10:36:24 AM »
Maybe she was somehow "tricked" into blowing the guy? Would that make it the other guy's fault and not hers?

Could it be an equal pay issue? Income inequality? Or perhaps climate change may have messed with her hormones and caused temporary insanity? Should Mike give her the benefit of the doubt? 

She probably told him she was feeling lonely because he wasn't giving her enough attention.  This seems to be the standard female excuse. This excuse allows the women to blame the man. Somehow emotional cheating isnt as bad as cheating because you wanted to fuck someone else. If a man were to argue he cheated because his woman  didn't give him enough pussy he would be considered a dog.
A

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2015, 10:39:04 AM »
She probably told him she was feeling lonely because he wasn't giving her enough attention.  This seems to be the standard female excuse. This excuse allows the women to blame the man. Somehow emotional cheating isnt as bad as cheating because you wanted to fuck someone else. If a man were to argue he cheated because his woman  didn't give him enough pussy he would be considered a dog.

Seems like she could just blame Bush and it would be settled?  :-\
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2015, 10:55:32 AM »
I am glad to see i have really got inside your large Cranium Chaos...was it the fact i said you are a porker or that you ain't the Hardest Baddest on here ?  :-\  what PM ??
Drunken Donny playing up the "I don't remember all the tough guy threatening PM's I send" card. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2015, 11:33:25 AM »
Drunken Donny playing up the "I don't remember all the tough guy threatening PM's I send" card. ::)
Chaos.. grow up  ::)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2015, 02:08:37 PM »
So your girl/wife comes to you and says she cheated. BUT, she says, "well, I didnt bang him, I just gave him head but didnt swallow it" 

Is taking a guys man meat in her throat and swallowing his kids worse if she banged the dude?
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) a or b
F

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2015, 02:37:18 PM »
Set her up with Milo's...He's been known to eat the pussy of whores...

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2015, 03:49:58 PM »
So your girl/wife comes to you and says she cheated. BUT, she says, "well, I didnt bang him, I just gave him head but didnt swallow it" 

Is taking a guys man meat in her throat and swallowing his kids worse if she banged the dude?

Does she regularly, if ever, give you head?

Either way, I would cut her loose. And only giving him head is worse than if she had of banged him. I mean, she didn't even get off herself, she only serviced him so it's not like she couldn't resist. If the relationship was mutually monogamous, she needs to be dropped.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2015, 01:22:57 PM »
Maybe it was a member of ISIS and she had no choice - give head or lose head.
A