Author Topic: Former FBI Chief Admits Chemtrails Are Real And Then He Is Poisoned And Dies  (Read 75066 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
I predict 5000 views.  Proof that people are becoming AWARE.  Thank you ROPO for helping me spread the word!

Shasta, CA allows an open hearing with board members on Chemtrails/Nano particles...

Automation

• Getbig IV
I have to thank you, because no one has never done better job to make ass from himself than you have.

How come? Your author isn't Edward Snowden, but the known fake, a satirist who is making a fool of you guys just because you are so dork that you believe anything  ;D

http://readwrite.com/2013/07/03/who-is-ejosephsnowden

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/14/1223646/-FALSE-STORY-GOING-VIRAL-Snowden-reveals-HAARP-s-Global-Assassination-Agenda

Hahaaaaa. Love it. These tinfoilers will believe anything.

agenda21nwo

Shasta, CA allows an open hearing with board members on Chemtrails/Nano particles...

Thank you, I will listen to this!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V

thebrink

• Getbig V
I get angry, as I have said plenty of times, because I hate to realize That I walk on the same earth than those fucking drooling imbeciles. I feel ashamed behalf of the human race, because it includes morons like that. I know as a fact, that these individuals are the filth of the earth, they are parasites, who never will earn their own living. They are like the cockroaches, living their miserable life at the front of their computers, never going out, never fucking anything but their own hand. These are the guys who, if I met them at live, I would step on them and jump until they are just slimy stain on the pavement. And do you know why they hate me? They know that I am right  ;D

who are you to say whats really going on though? and where do you get your information from? probably cnn right  :D

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
who are you to say whats really going on though? and where do you get your information from? probably cnn right  :D

come on now.. CNN, MSNBC, FOX wouldnt lie! Nor would the government lie! Or its paid scientists or "commissions"...LOL  ;D

thebrink

• Getbig V
come on now.. CNN, MSNBC, FOX wouldnt lie! Nor would the government lie! Or its paid scientists or "commissions"...LOL  ;D

Exactly. There are no such thing as evil or manipulative people they only exist in the movies. And CNN is not a CIA front lol.  :D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
I have to thank you, because no one has never done better job to make ass from himself than you have.

How come? Your author isn't Edward Snowden, but the known fake, a satirist who is making a fool of you guys just because you are so dork that you believe anything  ;D

http://readwrite.com/2013/07/03/who-is-ejosephsnowden

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/14/1223646/-FALSE-STORY-GOING-VIRAL-Snowden-reveals-HAARP-s-Global-Assassination-Agenda

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Epic Thread  :D
Ψ

Ropo

• Getbig IV

Who am I to say? I am that fellow who you go to ask help, when you doesn't understand things which you see in this life. Fellow with enough of brain matter, that I don't have taste shit, to realize it really is shit. Guy who is able to see fails at the logic of idiots who write here, who is able to understand, that there has to be facts behind every real theory, fiction isn't enough. All what I do is look the evidence. Up to this day, regarding all different theories which I have seen for example in here, there is none. This is a fact, and no matter which way you try to fold it, it remain as a fact. Do you know why? Fiction made by idiotic or seriously ill mind doesn't include any evidence. That is the one and only reason why these brats can't present any  ;D

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Who am I to say? I am that fellow who you go to ask help, when you doesn't understand things which you see in this life. Fellow with enough of brain matter, that I don't have taste shit, to realize it really is shit. Guy who is able to see fails at the logic of idiots who write here, who is able to understand, that there has to be facts behind every real theory, fiction isn't enough. All what I do is look the evidence. Up to this day, regarding all different theories which I have seen for example in here, there is none. This is a fact, and no matter which way you try to fold it, it remain as a fact. Do you know why? Fiction made by idiotic or seriously ill mind doesn't include any evidence. That is the one and only reason why these brats can't present any  ;D

COMPLETELY ignored the question as usual

WHERE do you get YOUR information to base your opinion?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Grown adult men who pose on stage for gay men in a glittery thong telling total strangers that they are delusional for reading up on certain things that they don't agree on... LMFAO!!!
8)
A

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Don't know, myself.  But I remember seeing something about it being some kind of aluminum/aluminium particle used to reflect energy back up in order to slow down rising temps.

Something we'll never know, I suppose.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump

Out of his ass I suspect..
Ψ

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."

Information directly from the anus is still more reliable then the interwebs... or agenda21nwo... or liberals in general...
$

Ropo

• Getbig IV

Yes, because it doesn't matter where I get it. Real point of the matter is that you guys cannot prove your foil hat theories even if your life would depend on it. That is what matters, and I just show how fucking little you understand about things which you are talking here. My main source of information is common sense, because I know what is possible and what's not. Like: geo- engineering as a part of the study of weather manipulation vs. poisoning human kind with some fucking one of the kind super logistic which covers all nations, all aero planes of the world  since WW2, but which no one has any fucking evidence what so ever. You guys are so near to your childhood and fairytales which your mom read to you, that you can't separate truth from tales  ;D

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Yes, because it doesn't matter where I get it.

So doesnt matter where you get it but it matters where people who dont agree with you get it?

wow... just wow...

Im done now... cant have a rational discussion with a wall

grinch out...   </ignore thread>

Ropo

• Getbig IV

You continue your typical comments, because that is all you can do. If I ask you to show some evidence about the thread you started, this is all what you have. Dear imbecile, do you even understand how lame that is? You are like schoolyard bully, who have been bitch slapped by some one who you try to tease, and between the tears all you can is mumble:" Out of his ass..."  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV

So doesnt matter where you get it but it matters where people who dont agree with you get it?

wow... just wow...

Im done now... cant have a rational discussion with a wall

grinch out...   </ignore thread>

Where you think you are going with this mindless nitpicking, which has nothing to do with the matter? What fucking information you guys has ever have? How many times I have to ask this: WHY DON'T YOU FOIL HAT IDIOTS PRESENT THE EVIDENCE AND SHUT MY MOUTH WITH IT? Can you answer that? Because in my point of view, you mindless little perverts doesn't have anything  to show, and that is pitiful  ;D

thebrink

• Getbig V

you have no evidence to support your bullshit theories either so what does that make you??

Ropo

• Getbig IV
you have no evidence to support your bullshit theories either so what does that make you??

Well, this has to be the most revealing comment in the history of the mankind, because it reveals the fact that you indeed are a moron. In what way you didn't understand that if something is completely impossible to accomplish because it is against of the laws of physics, it can't be done? If something is completely impossible, why and how it should be proven to idiots like you? And furthermore:

Me and all of the sane people of the world knows that those vapor trails on the sky are just vapor trails, which is phenomena ruled by the laws of physics. You and the insane foil hat morons have different theory, so it is your task to prove that your theory is correct. I have make my point by telling you the facts of the matter, and you haven't been able to prove even one single thing, so when you will start? I have been waiting years just to see the first concrete evidence presented by foil hat moron, but I never have seen one. Just ask yourself why it is so hard to do?

thebrink

• Getbig V
Well, this has to be the most revealing comment in the history of the mankind, because it reveals the fact that you indeed are a moron. In what way you didn't understand that if something is completely impossible to accomplish because it is against of the laws of physics, it can't be done? If something is completely impossible, why and how it should be proven to idiots like you? And furthermore:

Me and all of the sane people of the world knows that those vapor trails on the sky are just vapor trails, which is phenomena ruled by the laws of physics. You and the insane foil hat morons have different theory, so it is your task to prove that your theory is correct. I have make my point by telling you the facts of the matter, and you haven't been able to prove even one single thing, so when you will start? I have been waiting years just to see the first concrete evidence presented by foil hat moron, but I never have seen one. Just ask yourself why it is so hard to do?

I never claimed anything about vapor trails you idiot. I'm merely claiming you're a naïve sheep who thinks your government can do no wrong and there are no such thing as bad people conspiring to do bad things.

agenda21nwo

ROPO you are a silly guy. You have lost all credibility now.

agenda21nwo

OK guys, the feds have had the video removed from youtube.  Nothing to hide eh? 

Ropo

• Getbig IV
ROPO you are a silly guy. You have lost all credibility now.

At least you are safe from that, because you haven't have any kind of credibility what so ever at any time of your useless life. You maybe would gained some if you would be able to prove even one little bit of that crappy theory of yours to be fact, but we all know you couldn't and why.

What comes to my credibility, do you think it is some how challenged by idiots like you or the rest of the foil hat morons? How it will effect to my credibility, if some known imbecile say that I am silly? You, who are the filth of the earth, the rotten crap at the bottom of the gene pool, can't do anything about my credibility, no matter what you try, because you are too stupid to find the way to do it  ;D