Author Topic: Another Fox News Guest who is in the 60% of being not truthful or stupid  (Read 1710 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
(and before any of you meat head parrots scream about MSNBC, this story was about FOX.  If i come across an MSNBC one then I will post and ridicule it too)

Yes, another great engaging, entertaining and funny, Fox guy and Friends appealing to inbred ignorant conservatives lapping up BS to parrot it out.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/02/fox-news-guest-obama-shouldnt-ban-armor-piercing-rounds-because-tiny-bullets-cant-hurt-cops/

Fox News guest: Obama shouldn’t ban armor-piercing rounds because ‘tiny bullets’ can’t hurt cops

The ATF has said it wants to ban certain types of AR-15 ammunition because it can pierce the kind of body armor worn by police. But Fox News host Tucker Carlson suggested on Saturday that it was more about disarming citizens, and he had on a gun activist who said these were “tiny bullets” that actually couldn’t pierce armor.

Earlier this month, an ammunition retailer warned that “Obama and his cronies in key government posts are trying to once again de facto suppress our Second Amendment rights” by taking executive action to reclassify certain types of .223 ammunition.

According to Carlson, the move was “not really about protecting cops as much as it is about disarming citizens.”

But Mark Glaze, executive director of Every Town For Gun Safety, told the Fox News host that the reclassification really was about law enforcement because some handguns could also fire the ammunition.

“The problem is that these bullets still can pierce the armor that many police officers wear,” Glaze explained. “And the primary danger that police officers face on the street is handguns, not rifles or shotguns.”

Giles, who founded Girls Just Want To Have Guns, argued that the primary use of the M855 cartridges was target practice.

“The reason rifle shooters use this ammunition is because it’s accurate,” she said. “So the fact that the ATF wants to ban target shooting ammunition is beyond me.”

“They don’t actually want to ban target shooting ammunition,” Glaze pointed out. “They want to use other target shooting ammunition that can’t pierce through the Kevlar vests that police officers wear on the streets.”

“Sorry, it’s actually target ammunition,” Giles shot back. “And no person who uses a gun to carry will use this because it’s not as effective as others.”

“And to say that this is going to pierce through the armor of cops is ridiculous because it’s a tiny bullet like this big,” she added, demonstrating the size with her fingers. “And to say that the cop’s Kevlar isn’t tough enough to handle that ammunition is ridiculous. And like the FBI said, no one has used this in a handgun to shoot a cop.”

Earlier this week, Snopes debunked the claim that President Barack Obama was banning ammunition through executive action.

“While it’s true that the ATF proposed a ban on ‘green tip’ ammunition in February 2015, President Obama was not involved through executive action of any description,” Snopes noted. “The ATF described the proposal as the result of a long-term examination, several years in the making, of whether the ammunition fit the criteria for an exemption for sporting purposes.”

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Yeah...stupid...but its a guest. I think somebody posted the idiotic reasoning behind this friggen attempt to upsurp the 2nd Amendment. Nobody but collectors carry AR-15 pistols.....they aren't used in crimes and don't pose a threat to law enforcement. The ATF needs to go....
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
they know what they get with tucker carlson... a pothead liberal that wears a libertarian t-shirt. 

zero surprise when he says this.  Ya can't blame "it's just a guest" - FOX wants him to say what he always says, some liberal crap.  Surprising how often FOX lets this happen.

OzmO

• Getbig V
Yeah...stupid...but its a guest. I think somebody posted the idiotic reasoning behind this friggen attempt to upsurp the 2nd Amendment. Nobody but collectors carry AR-15 pistols.....they aren't used in crimes and don't pose a threat to law enforcement. The ATF needs to go....

Speaking of 2nd amendment....

I was in Kansas last week and someone there was telling me they were going to abolish conceal and carry permits.  So you will no longer need one to carry a concealed weapon.

Those people who think we are losing 2nd amendments rights may not be as well informed. lol

http://www.kansas.com/news/politics-government/article11224040.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

I was in Kansas last week and someone there was telling me they were going to abolish conceal and carry permits.  So you will no longer need one to carry a concealed weapon.

Those people who think we are losing 2nd amendments rights may not be as well informed. lol

Of course not - because freedom is on the march and increase under the o-FAG regime

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I thought 7 years ago all the gun nuts were saying obama's going to take our guns,just curious do you still have your guns

OzmO

• Getbig V
I thought 7 years ago all the gun nuts were saying obama's going to take our guns,just curious do you still have your guns

Speaking of nuts...

-  According to Coach we were also supposed to have a terrorist detonate a nuke in a major US city.

Others have said:

-  We were going to a communist country ruled by a Kenyan born, drug addicted, homosexual, Muslim. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V

Vermont is like that to.....I'm not a fan. First because evey asshole then decides to carry...never a good thing and 2nd because I like doing the class...paying 50 bucks and having 20 plus extra states to carry in.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
Vermont is like that to.....I'm not a fan. First because evey asshole then decides to carry...never a good thing and 2nd because I like doing the class...paying 50 bucks and having 20 plus extra states to carry in.

I agree. Its probably not a good idea.  I think making the BG checks, and gun safely classes mandatory is prudent.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Nothing wrong with that. I'd make those AR pistols class 3....a handful of people have em. This is back door gun control.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
The #1 voice on the #1 show on FOX is Bill OReilly.

FOX gave him nonstop praise and excused him for his years of saying he saw something, when he really only saw pics of it. 

I mean, FOX is okay with that.  A new low in journalism.  They excuse outright mixing of fact, fiction and fantasy on a regular basis now.  No arguing that, it's exactly what they did. 

So this is no biggie... the new normal, I guess.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The #1 voice on the #1 show on FOX is Bill OReilly.

FOX gave him nonstop praise and excused him for his years of saying he saw something, when he really only saw pics of it. 

I mean, FOX is okay with that.  A new low in journalism.  They excuse outright mixing of fact, fiction and fantasy on a regular basis now.  No arguing that, it's exactly what they did. 

So this is no biggie... the new normal, I guess.

yOU VOTED FOR O-FAG IN 2008 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
yOU VOTED FOR O-FAG IN 2008 

I voted for Bob Barr in 2008.   I only posted about it, well, about 50 times lol.  You were here then.  You remember.

yes, I hated the fck out of bush, I hated him more than obama because I was a 2x Bush voter and felt betrayed.  But neither mccain nor Obama got my vote. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I voted for Bob Barr in 2008.   I only posted about it, well, about 50 times lol.  You were here then.  You remember.

yes, I hated the fck out of bush, I hated him more than obama because I was a 2x Bush voter and felt betrayed.  But neither mccain nor Obama got my vote. 

So you drove everyone in your fam to vote for o-fag - but you voted for Bob Barr? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
So you drove everyone in your fam to vote for o-fag - but you voted for Bob Barr? 

my family had always been HUGE bush supporters.  We hated clinton with every ounce we had lol.  Loved Bush, had stickers everywhere, signs, all that.  While half of getbiggers were voting clinton and doing blow and banging broads in clubs, living the dem/liberal lifestyle, we were living in the Fl trailer park, hanging up our Bob Dole signs lol.  They can sit in their liberal communities, unarmed and feeling safe, and lecture others on being a middle-of-road republican if they want.

So anytime I hear a newly-changed "republican" telling me how Romney is good, but Jeb is awesome, and they really love Christie, I have to laugh. 

James

My whole family - all Republicans - are voting Obama.  i'm driving them to the station later - buying everyone dinner - making it a real family event.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
let everyone have a gun
just charge $ 500.00 per bullet.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

My whole family - all Republicans - are voting Obama.  i'm driving them to the station later - buying everyone dinner - making it a real family event.

lol

He already admitted voting for Obama.  

So I probably will vote dem.  i'd love to see Obama choose a Wes Clark for a running mate, or a Jim Webb, possibly more likely, for strong military and defense credibility.

And when looking at his claim to have voted for Barr or Romney, keep in mind he repeatedly lied about voting for George Bush Sr. until I called him on it years ago:

I AM a republican.  I voted for both Bush's and one Dole in the presidential elections, so it really has taken a lot for me to admit my party currently has messed things up bigtime.

I've voted for Bush, Dole, Bush, Bush in my life, even when guys like Beach Bum and Mr I were admittedly voting for Bill Clinton.  

I voted for Bush, Dole, Bush2, and Bush2.  i also voted for Jeb once or twice in my state.

Then after being outed:

I was too young to vote for Bush Sr, I was only in high school. But I certainly did support him.

lol