Author Topic: cougar fucks up my night....opinions from actual dudes needed  (Read 16504 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Im a t   AZ  88  .. lm with my GF for a light dinner and a drink or two. The plan is chill here for a bit, get slightly tuned up.....and then home for some serious fucking. My penis is very happy.

as most of you know, me and my gf  went through a pretty major  rough spot.  So we're working it out now.

Were eating our food and just having a good ol time, when this 50 something milf comes over that looks like Seka if. she would have taken a lot better care of herself..leans over so her tits are right in my face...and. says...

( COMPLETELY ignoring  my GF)   "didn't I meet you at the Blue Adobe about a month ago ? ...you own a gym or something right?  (wrong)

No I'm sorry....I've never been there.

"Oh ...OK ,  I could have swore it was you...great looking, great body..But I was a little tipsy..hee hee..."

Sorry you got the wrong guy...this is kind of a significant night sooo......

"Oh how rude of me..enjoy your night...have to say you are a beautiful man."  (gives me the "I would fuck you right now" look )  and struts away...

I'm afraid to look over, I'm staring down at my food just waiting for the blade to drop.....and I hear..."oh....it just so happens to blue Adobe is right around the corner from where you work".....she's on her iPhone looking up the blue Adobe...it got worse before it got better, lol lol
my question to my fellow getbiggers is was this woman making an honest mistake, or did she know exactly what she was doing and just had balls ?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: cougar fucks up my night....opinions from actual dudes needed
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 07:06:00 AM »
She knew what she was doing....women hate competition, and you know, if a jealous woman can screw with another's happiness...she will. And had the balls to do it.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 07:06:44 AM »
She had balls. 100%. Every woman mentioned on getbig invariably turns out to be a tranny.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 07:07:41 AM »
She just wanted to fuck the shit out of you..
If your girlfriend was up for a three some..
You probably would of taken both home and had awesome night  ;)

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2015, 07:08:05 AM »
Cliffs for Getbiggers who don't have that much time:

Groink is beautiful :D

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2015, 07:08:39 AM »
She had balls. 100%. Every woman mentioned on getbig invariably turns out to be a tranny.

That's the way it should be.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2015, 07:11:18 AM »
Don't scare me like that!!! I thought you were mauled by a real cougar on a bike ride or something.

You would probably need more meat on your legs for a cougar to be interested anyway.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2015, 07:13:56 AM »
Cougar knew what she was doing for sure.

I hope that you at least got some angry/makeup sex with the GF.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2015, 07:14:37 AM »
Im a t   AZ  88  .. lm with my GF for a light dinner and a drink or two. The plan is chill here for a bit, get slightly tuned up.....and then home for some serious fucking. My penis is very happy.

as most of you know, me and my gf  went through a pretty major  rough spot.  So we're working it out now.

Were eating our food and just having a good ol time, when this 50 something milf comes over that looks like Seka if. she would have taken a lot better care of herself..leans over so her tits are right in my face...and. says...

( COMPLETELY ignoring  my GF)   "didn't I meet you at the Blue Adobe about a month ago ? ...you own a gym or something right?  (wrong)

"Oh ...OK ,  I could have swore it was you...great looking, great body..But I was a little tipsy..hee hee..."

"Oh how rude of me..enjoy your night...have to say you are a beautiful man."  (gives me the "I would fuck you right now" look )  and struts away...

I'm afraid to look over, I'm staring down at my food just waiting for the blade to drop.....and I hear..."oh....it just so happens to blue Adobe is right around the corner from where you work".....she's on her iPhone looking up the blue Adobe...it got worse before it got better, lol lol
my question to my fellow getbiggers is was this woman making an honest mistake, or did she know exactly what she was doing and just had balls ?

Women are insane, go gay NOW!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2015, 07:14:53 AM »
Sounds like a right bitch.

Even if she had seen you she should have had the class to not approach your table when you were with a woman.

I had a similar experience one lunch time when I was with my wife and this chick at another table started talking to me as if she knew me and they she started going on about what a good fuck I was.

And I had never seen this chick before in my life.

You are basically defenseless in this situation. In my case, the longer this gal talked, the longer it was apparent to all around that she was a total fruit loop and fortunately I didn't take any heat.

But there, in that moment, when the chick claims to know you - you are pretty much stuck for words. It's not something you expect to happen or something you have a rapid comeback for.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2015, 07:15:28 AM »
Women are insane, admit gay NOW!

Fixed.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2015, 07:17:46 AM »
had you been alone or with a guy friend, would say it's possible, the fact you were with your gf and said she did that, I call it a fun story to read on getbig.
?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2015, 07:18:36 AM »
Drunk chick causing trouble.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2015, 07:18:43 AM »

But there, in that moment, when the chick claims to know you - you are pretty much stuck for words. It's not something you expect to happen or something you have a rapid comeback for.

It's really simple. "No you don't.". I've had this happen a lot through work and more often than not it stops them dead.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2015, 07:19:18 AM »

She totally ignored your girlfriend, of course she knew what she was doing .

Is this the woman?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2015, 07:22:17 AM »

That is the exact moment you know shit just got real.

Concerning the situation, why would she say that anyways if she seen you with another female?

Tits in the face lessens the chance of an honest mistake.

She's kicking back having a drink, reads the body language the two of you are displaying regards to being in a bad spot and goes in to make a move.

There are some 50 year old cougar types that are practically soul less.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2015, 07:27:01 AM »
had you been alone or with a guy friend, would say it's possible, the fact you were with your gf and said she did that, I call it a fun story to read on getbig.

you think i'm lying?   LOLOL.

shit finds me... the people here who know me know i don't bullshit

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2015, 07:29:37 AM »
That is the exact moment you know shit just got real.

Concerning the situation, why would she say that anyways if she seen you with another female?

Tits in the face lessens the chance of an honest mistake.

She's kicking back having a drink, reads the body language the two of you are displaying regards to being in a bad spot and goes in to make a move.

There are some 50 year old cougar types that are practically soul less.

Boom.i was expecting fireworks and some screaming....Tra isn't like that.  she listened to every word, and started her investigation...LOL.  it was a rough 20 minutes but I passed

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2015, 07:31:10 AM »
This is good.  Your GF needs to be reminded that you are money.  Sometimes they get confused after you've been with them a while and they start to think that they are the only bitch that is going to give you the time of day.  Reality check.

Sorry if it ruined a special night but it's for the best in the long run.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2015, 07:32:57 AM »
Boom.i was expecting fireworks and some screaming....Tra isn't like that.  she listened to every word, and started her investigation...LOL.  it was a rough 20 minutes but I passed
Didn't you guys technically separate for a period of time? What if this woman was talking about that timeframe?

Good thing your GF doesn't read Getbig. I get that you were pissed, but you were already sifting through your other options on here.  ;D

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2015, 07:36:09 AM »
Life is too short.  Keep the girlfriend, but make an arrangement to fuck the cougar too.  

At one point I was dating 3 girls at the same time... once I fucked all of them on the same day.

Bonus advice: Do NOT marry your girlfriend.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2015, 07:38:08 AM »
Are there any guys left who don't cheat?

That is scumbag shit.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2015, 07:42:01 AM »
She saw your joe's repairman badge and wanted someone to fix her TV for free

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2015, 07:45:01 AM »
Didn't you guys technically separate for a period of time? What if this woman was talking about that timeframe?

Good thing your GF doesn't read Getbig. I get that you were pissed, but you were already sifting through your other options on here.  ;D

yeah I was pissed and venting....didn't pull the trigger though.  no she wouldn't like that so much....LOL

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2015, 07:45:44 AM »
I agree go gay now. I'm talking full gay. No trannies at all, I heard they are worst than real women.