Author Topic: cougar fucks up my night....opinions from actual dudes needed  (Read 16535 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: cougar fucks up my night....opinions from actual dudes needed
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2015, 10:52:53 AM »
you did the right thing staying cool

women like her are A grade predators no prisoners

the whole thing was about her fucking with your gf

obvisouly thought she was higher up the food chain

your gf should have told her to fuck off if anything

seems to be the general consensus, and i agree.

thing is Tra isn't like that, her confidence is unflappable.

she wouldn't give someone the satisfaction

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2015, 11:17:32 AM »
seems to be the general consensus, and i agree.

thing is Tra isn't like that, her confidence is unflappable.

she wouldn't give someone the satisfaction

then ultimately she has left with her tail between her legs

having a confident girl like that is priceless

an insecure women could have gone nucleur
T

epic_alien

« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2015, 11:19:01 AM »
you think i'm lying?   LOLOL.

shit finds me... the people here who know me know i don't bullshit

guess why shit finds you? you go out and put yourself into the position for it to stick to you. Part of being mature in your demographic(50) is learning to let go of go of going out  and mingling in clubs with trashy people.

but hey i forgot who I'm talking too. the guy who tells everyone when he did his last ten shot and rages out on the net

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2015, 11:23:32 AM »
Seems like you certainly have a good one who is confident secure and is not a jealous psycho.

epic_alien

« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2015, 11:27:32 AM »
Bro, you're about the same age as me. A cougar to us is like 75. lol

nasty reality check. yes how is she a cougar if he is 50?  she is what 70?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2015, 11:32:38 AM »
Im a t   AZ  88  .. lm with my GF for a light dinner and a drink or two. The plan is chill here for a bit, get slightly tuned up.....and then home for some serious fucking. My penis is very happy.

as most of you know, me and my gf  went through a pretty major  rough spot.  So we're working it out now.

Were eating our food and just having a good ol time, when this 50 something milf comes over that looks like Seka if. she would have taken a lot better care of herself..leans over so her tits are right in my face...and. says...

( COMPLETELY ignoring  my GF)   "didn't I meet you at the Blue Adobe about a month ago ? ...you own a gym or something right?  (wrong)

No I'm sorry....I've never been there.

"Oh ...OK ,  I could have swore it was you...great looking, great body..But I was a little tipsy..hee hee..."

Sorry you got the wrong guy...this is kind of a significant night sooo......

"Oh how rude of me..enjoy your night...have to say you are a beautiful man."  (gives me the "I would fuck you right now" look )  and struts away...

I'm afraid to look over, I'm staring down at my food just waiting for the blade to drop.....and I hear..."oh....it just so happens to blue Adobe is right around the corner from where you work".....she's on her iPhone looking up the blue Adobe...it got worse before it got better, lol lol
my question to my fellow getbiggers is was this woman making an honest mistake, or did she know exactly what she was doing and just had balls ?

okay, I'll say you and your woman could have both handled it better.

1) her googling the club in an accusatory tone shows she doesn't trust you.  Her even bothering to get stressed about some older chick hitting on your shows insecurity.

2) you could have been a little less polite with the cougar - who was being worlds disrespectful - and held up your trophy (girlfriend) as the reason that cougar has no chance.   A line like "hey, I've got everything I want and need right here" and smiling into your chick's eyes, and boom, you get the WIN.  

IMO, if it was a dude hitting on your chick, all things reversed, you would have been ready to smash his face in out of anger at his sheer disrespect.  And if your girl only said "Hey, it's a big night, sorry..." instead of "Hey, this is my fucking man, you thirsty boys can politely step off..."

I think she just wanted you to tell the disrespectful cougar that she was the prize, and the thirsty cougar was a tier below that.  The fact you gave the cougar hope with "it's a significant night" tells everyone you might chat back at the cougar on another night.

( I can recall a nearly identical equal situation where a girl later told me all she wanted was for me to tell the table that she was #1.... made sense to me.  Decline, but also even out the disrespect by appealing to the girlfriend's pride with a compliment in front of the cougar)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2015, 11:34:32 AM »
nasty reality check. yes how is she a cougar if he is 50?  she is what 70?

Lol. Think that is a gray wolf.  Salt and pepper in the carpet.

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2015, 11:38:26 AM »
Ewwww, enough of all this woman talk.

What was the meal and decor like?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2015, 12:08:58 PM »
Yes, if Groink is 50 and she was the same age, then she is not a cougar. As stated, unless she was 70-100 years old and going for a younger guy who is 50.

If a 50 year old is going for a 25-30 year old, that is considered a cougar.

Groink, did an 80 year old hit on your?  ;D :o ;D
X

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2015, 12:10:48 PM »
TREN IS A HELLUVA DRUG...

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2015, 12:40:03 PM »
Cougar alert!
For Gentleman over 50!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2015, 12:45:15 PM »
Yes, if Groink is 50 and she was the same age, then she is not a cougar. As stated, unless she was 70-100 years old and going for a younger guy who is 50.

SF is bringing some truth here.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2015, 12:53:02 PM »
She might have had a 20 year old loverboy with her and that would qualify her as a cougar. Right?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2015, 12:54:10 PM »
They are worse because they usually believe that they are the injured party when they cheat. "His [xxx] forced me to do this". I've seen it dozens of times. She stops having sex with husband, gets mad that he is "emotionally distant", starts having a "good friend", fantisizes about "friend", falls in love ( ::)) with "friend", leaves devastated and confused husband. Repeat.

Very strong post with many truths.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2015, 12:57:30 PM »
SF is bringing some truth here.

Just trying to get down to the story, broskie!! We need this 411 from Groink!
X

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2015, 01:01:25 PM »
Just trying to get down to the story, broskie!! We need this 411 from Groink!
once you get older things do get a little tricky sometimes.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2015, 01:16:42 PM »
guess why shit finds you? you go out and put yourself into the position for it to stick to you. Part of being mature in your demographic(50) is learning to let go of go of going out  and mingling in clubs with trashy people.

but hey i forgot who I'm talking too. the guy who tells everyone when he did his last ten shot and rages out on the net

yes that notorious rowdy hotspot AZ88.  ::)

tells me all i need to know about you that you lived in AZ how many years and you think AZ88 is a "club"  :D....stick to Hooters, LOLOLOL

PS  my physique destroys yours

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2015, 01:24:24 PM »

these are rules for regular people.

they don't apply here  ;D

she was in my age bracket, and that is the categorization...yes?

jailbait is jailbait no matter how old the dude, I'm using the same logic

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2015, 01:25:13 PM »
Groink seems to think he is 25

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #69 on: March 07, 2015, 01:28:07 PM »
these are rules for regular people.

they don't apply here  ;D

she was in my age bracket, and that is the categorization...yes?

jailbait is jailbait no matter how old the dude, I'm using the same logic

Was she  hotter than your current gf?
X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #70 on: March 07, 2015, 01:40:42 PM »
Deflection technique would be to say to your girlfriend at the time. "Did you bang that chicks boyfriend or husband while we were split or something? She didn't even look at you. You must have really pissed her off. Is there something you're not telling me?" lol. You'd have her swearing up and down she did't know the bitch...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 07, 2015, 02:54:48 PM »
Groink seems to think he is 25

no just very good looking and a fantastic physique. i get approached daily...every single day

you will never experience this..but the TRUTH is people like me can do whatever the fuck we want within reason, and guys still lick our ass and tell us we're are "fuckin SHREDDED bro"  and girls half my age will still want to fuck me.

i understand this is distasteful and makes you angry, my advice would be shut the fuck up and stop whining, because I'm only speaking truths. stop trying to put me down....you can't  ;)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #72 on: March 07, 2015, 02:55:33 PM »
Im a t   AZ  88  .. lm with my GF for a light dinner and a drink or two. The plan is chill here for a bit, get slightly tuned up.....and then home for some serious fucking. My penis is very happy.

as most of you know, me and my gf  went through a pretty major  rough spot.  So we're working it out now.

Were eating our food and just having a good ol time, when this 50 something milf comes over that looks like Seka if. she would have taken a lot better care of herself..leans over so her tits are right in my face...and. says...

( COMPLETELY ignoring  my GF)   "didn't I meet you at the Blue Adobe about a month ago ? ...you own a gym or something right?  (wrong)

No I'm sorry....I've never been there.

"Oh ...OK ,  I could have swore it was you...great looking, great body..But I was a little tipsy..hee hee..."

Sorry you got the wrong guy...this is kind of a significant night sooo......

"Oh how rude of me..enjoy your night...have to say you are a beautiful man."  (gives me the "I would fuck you right now" look )  and struts away...

I'm afraid to look over, I'm staring down at my food just waiting for the blade to drop.....and I hear..."oh....it just so happens to blue Adobe is right around the corner from where you work".....she's on her iPhone looking up the blue Adobe...it got worse before it got better, lol lol
my question to my fellow getbiggers is was this woman making an honest mistake, or did she know exactly what she was doing and just had balls ?

Guys always shit themselves when a scene like this happens. Relax, women don't think like men do. Your response should have been, "They all want me!"

Women want the guy other women want. End of story.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: March 07, 2015, 03:07:42 PM »
okay, I'll say you and your woman could have both handled it better.

1) her googling the club in an accusatory tone shows she doesn't trust you.  Her even bothering to get stressed about some older chick hitting on your shows insecurity.

2) you could have been a little less polite with the cougar - who was being worlds disrespectful - and held up your trophy (girlfriend) as the reason that cougar has no chance.   A line like "hey, I've got everything I want and need right here" and smiling into your chick's eyes, and boom, you get the WIN.  

IMO, if it was a dude hitting on your chick, all things reversed, you would have been ready to smash his face in out of anger at his sheer disrespect.  And if your girl only said "Hey, it's a big night, sorry..." instead of "Hey, this is my fucking man, you thirsty boys can politely step off..."

I think she just wanted you to tell the disrespectful cougar that she was the prize, and the thirsty cougar was a tier below that.  The fact you gave the cougar hope with "it's a significant night" tells everyone you might chat back at the cougar on another night.

( I can recall a nearly identical equal situation where a girl later told me all she wanted was for me to tell the table that she was #1.... made sense to me.  Decline, but also even out the disrespect by appealing to the girlfriend's pride with a compliment in front of the cougar)

this is pretty much the exact way to handle it.  if you really love your girlfriend. 

for the record though i'm hoping you fuck the cougar.  please let us know if you do.  because you should. 

i'm married, I am 100% faithful, and this is all I got so for Christ's sake just do it for me.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: March 07, 2015, 03:24:41 PM »
no just very good looking and a fantastic physique. i get approached daily...every single day

you will never experience this..but the TRUTH is people like me can do whatever the fuck we want within reason, and guys still lick our ass and tell us we're are "fuckin SHREDDED bro"  and girls half my age will still want to fuck me.

i understand this is distasteful and makes you angry, my advice would be shut the fuck up and stop whining, because I'm only speaking truths. stop trying to put me down....you can't  ;)

You are a fucking loser. 50, and doing drugs. Nuff said. Your stories about getting tonnes of pussy just make you look like more of a douche.