Author Topic: The Fox News Version of Events  (Read 14547 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: The Fox News Version of Events
« Reply #175 on: March 18, 2015, 11:47:30 AM »
How does me not caring if you post pics = "admitting" I'm kore?  ???

The DoJ conducts the study. Right from the FBI website:

https://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/about/crime_measures.html

The stats you kept repeating had a 50% CV. In other words, the FBI doesn't use these stats because they don't consider them reliable.

I suspect you're always strawman.  How many gimmicks do you have, fat fuck?  Are you mad because I call you out on all your logical fallacies?  Be a man and admit who you are.
A

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #176 on: March 18, 2015, 11:53:24 AM »
I suspect you're always strawman.  How many gimmicks do you have, fat fuck?  Are you mad because I call you out on all your logical fallacies?  Be a man and admit who you are.

Lol- so what is this, 5 identities, now? Kore, 24kt, Strawman, I feel like I'm missing some.

I can only assume Strawman must have put you in your place recently. I'll have to check that out.   :D

Logical fallacies?  ::) You are literally wrong about everything. Not even subjectively wrong, but categorically, decisively wrong. Even in the post you quoted about the FBI. Even that. You can't even keep your own arguments straight.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #177 on: March 18, 2015, 11:56:45 AM »
Lol- so what is this, 5 identities, now? Kore, 24kt, Strawman, I feel like I'm missing some.

I can only assume Strawman must have put you in your place recently. I'll have to check that out.   :D

Logical fallacies?  ::) You are literally wrong about everything. Not even subjectively wrong, but categorically, decisively wrong. Even in the post you quoted about the FBI. Even that. You can't even keep your own arguments straight.

Youre so fat you can't  even find your own dick. I know where mine is.  It's in your ugly wife's ass.  Could be her face, they are both flat brown and covered in zits.   What does it say about a guy when he has to go overseas to hook up with an ugly chick.
A

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #178 on: March 18, 2015, 12:02:45 PM »
Youre so fat you can't  even find your own dick. I know where mine is.  It's in your ugly wife's ass.  Could be her face, they are both flat brown and covered in zits.   What does it say about a guy when he has to go overseas to hook up with an ugly chick.

LOL-Ok? Swerve, lie, dodge, now base insults?  :D You are an excellent debater. Your argument is really strong! (That's sarcasm, btw. You seem to have trouble detecting it.)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #179 on: March 18, 2015, 12:06:49 PM »
LOL-Ok? Swerve, lie, dodge, now base insults?  :D You are an excellent debater. Your argument is really strong! (That's sarcasm, btw. You seem to have trouble detecting it.)

It was a mistake to post in your other thread your gimmick was posting.  Now everyone can see your fat and have disgusting acne scars
A

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #180 on: March 18, 2015, 12:11:34 PM »
It was a mistake to post in your other thread your gimmick was posting.  Now everyone can see your fat and have disgusting acne scars

You can make that pic your avatar and post it on every board in the G&O . I still wouldn't be able to care less.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #181 on: March 18, 2015, 12:16:41 PM »
You can make that pic your avatar and post it on every board in the G&O . I still wouldn't be able to care less.

I can't believe you're the guy who said he was a better bodybuilder.  Shizzo is in better shape than you.
A

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #182 on: March 18, 2015, 01:02:53 PM »
having a discussion with you is tiring because you argue one thing one day then another the next. You also accused me of being for rape.  When I called you out for it you lied like the fat bitch you are.  Ready to admit it's you, fatass?
My positions have stayed the same. I have posted stuff as far back as August that supports what I was saying. You switched arguments so drastically that you are now pretending that you said stuff I said.  ::)

It is you fatty. Post a pic to disprove it.
Why would I send a pic to you?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #183 on: March 18, 2015, 01:04:47 PM »
My positions have stayed the same. I have posted stuff as far back as August that supports what I was saying. You switched arguments so drastically that you are now pretending that you said stuff I said.  ::)
Why would I send a pic to you?

Prove  its not you fat ass.  You arent man enough to admit it. How did you survive the military? You said it was ten total respondents.  You used the word repeatedly  and confirmed thats what you meant in the exchange with omr. You even claimed thats what the survey said. It didn't
A

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #184 on: March 18, 2015, 01:06:51 PM »
You brought it to this thread, erich richard rodgers.  Youre one that wanted to start shit outside that thread.  Anybody want his address? For once in your life be a man and admitthat is you

Nope. You did. With this post.

So you think everything is going great in California?  Switched to the strawman account?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #185 on: March 18, 2015, 01:09:35 PM »
Prove  its not you fat ass.  You arent man enough to admit it. How did you survive the military?

Yo, you just went straight-up bitch. You can never challenge anyone's manhood, ever again.

You said it was ten total respondents.  You used the word repeatedly  and confirmed thats what you meant in the exchange with omr. You even claimed thats what the survey said. It didn't

I posted literally a dozen quotes from my post history that said the opposite. The only post you could find that even came close to what your claiming was a post in a thread in which I specifically say I'm making fun of you.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #186 on: March 18, 2015, 01:10:17 PM »
Nope. You did. With this post.

nope, you started the whole ball rolling by turning the entire concconversation toward that topic. I made one off handed remark.  Strawman(you) responded to other posts and I didnt mention it again. And you just so happen to know right where to find that post. Be a damn man, Erich.

Yo, you just went straight-up bitch. You can never challenge anyone's manhood, ever again.

You said it was ten total respondents.  You used the word repeatedly  and confirmed thats what you meant in the exchange with omr. You even claimed thats what the survey said. It didn't

I posted literally a dozen quotes from my post history that said the opposite. The only post you could find that even came close to what your claiming was a post in a thread in which I specifically say I'm making fun of you.

You repeated the ten respondents over and over again.  Manhood?  Men dont lie like bitches.  You dishonor the marines and all marines who have ever served.  Its disgusting.  You don't deserve to have ever worn a uniform
A

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #187 on: March 18, 2015, 01:15:58 PM »
nope, you started the whole ball rolling by turning the entire concconversation toward that topic. I made one off handed remark.  Strawman(you) responded to other posts and I didnt mention it again. And you just so happen to know right where to find that post. Be a damn man, Erich.

Nope. Because after you posted that off-handed remark, you came here and posted this:

Clicking on a username and reading post history isn't some secretive witchcraft technique. It was literally the fifth post down the page. ::)

And you're a little bitch. You're a liar, an idiot and a little bitch. Bitcher77.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #188 on: March 18, 2015, 01:17:48 PM »

Men dont lie like bitches.
That's right. That's why you're Bitcher77.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #189 on: March 18, 2015, 01:20:18 PM »
Nope. Because after you posted that off-handed remark, you came here and posted this:

Clicking on a username and reading post history isn't some secretive witchcraft technique. It was literally the fifth post down the page. ::)

And you're a little bitch. You're a liar, an idiot and a little bitch. Bitcher77.

And youre a disgrace to the marine corp.   The whole concept of serving with honor was lost on you. A man..a marine doesnt lie like a bitch repeatedly.  I cant believe you served. Youre probably lying about that as well.  You cant have been a marine.  Youve got to be lying about that too.  Not the way you lie.  You should be ashamed about claiming to be a marine.  You dishonor  men who actually  served.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #190 on: March 18, 2015, 01:24:04 PM »
A marine wouldnt hide behind  gimmicks or lie when asked a direct question.  It offends me that you lie about serving.  You dont have the integrity  and sense of honor to have served.  If you did serve you learned nothing and dishonored your uniform.
A

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #191 on: March 18, 2015, 01:24:24 PM »
And youre a disgrace to the marine corp.   The whole concept of serving with honor was lost on you. A man..a marine doesnt lie like a bitch repeatedly.  I cant believe you served. Youre probably lying about that as well.  You cant have been a marine.  Youve got to be lying about that too.  Not the way you lie.  You should be ashamed about claiming to be a marine.  You dishonor  men who actually  served.

Marines should post embarrassing pics of people they say are their enemies on the internet to prove their manhood. Only the toughest, bravest and strongest can pull that off.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #192 on: March 18, 2015, 01:27:44 PM »
Marines should post embarrassing pics of people they say are their enemies on the internet to prove their manhood. Only the toughest, bravest and strongest can pull that off.

Marines dont lie when asked a question.  Marines dont run in fear, they admit what they say and who they are. You are to much of a coward to hack it in the Marines.  You did not serve this country and should not make such claims.  Its pathetic you have to make up service to feel good about yourself.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #193 on: March 18, 2015, 01:33:00 PM »
You're not a Marine. You're to much of a lying coward to wear the uniform.  You aren't man enough to shine a marines shoe.  I despise fake soldiers like you.  Be a man and admit who you are.  Nothing worse than a fake marine
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #194 on: March 18, 2015, 01:40:39 PM »
Here's one of your fellow "marines" You fakes make me want to puke.

A 47-year-old man was recently arrested in upstate New York for impersonating a Marine, according to a report by Lou Michel with the Buffalo News.

The man, Michael R. Schrenk was a particularly terrible fake Marine. Just from a cursory look, he wore sunglasses in his dress blues, shooting badges on his dress blue alphas (including two different rifle badges), the wrong ribbons (which were out of order and far too many of them), random medals, way too many service stripes, the wrong sword, and to cap it all off … a giant white ceremonial cord over his shoulder.

http://taskandpurpose.com/might-worst-fake-marine-time/
A

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #195 on: March 18, 2015, 01:43:37 PM »
You're not a Marine. You're to much of a lying coward to wear the uniform.  You aren't man enough to shine a marines shoe.  I despise fake soldiers like you.  Be a man and admit who you are.  Nothing worse than a fake marine

LOL- no, I'm not a marine. I never said I was a marine. I never alluded to being a marine.Other than the two posts in this thread,  I have never discussed anything about the Marines on this board.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #196 on: March 18, 2015, 01:45:01 PM »
LOL- no, I'm not a marine. I never said I was a marine. I never alluded to being a marine.Other than the two posts in this thread,  I have never discussed anything about the Marines on this board.

You wouldnt hack it.  You're to much of a pussy.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #197 on: March 18, 2015, 01:50:44 PM »

To the very end you choose cowardice and lying over being a man. You definitely were not a marine
A

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #198 on: March 18, 2015, 02:01:12 PM »
To the very end you choose cowardice and lying over being a man. You definitely were not a marine

Well, it's a claim that only exist in your imagination. If I claimed to be a marine, link to the quote.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #199 on: March 18, 2015, 02:05:39 PM »
Well, it's a claim that only exist in your imagination. If I claimed to be a marine, link to the quote.

youre not marine material anyway
A