Author Topic: Children of "gay parents" find the strength to tell the truth  (Read 12736 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Children of "gay parents" find the strength to tell the truth
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2015, 11:51:19 PM »
homosexuality will never, ever, go anywhere anyway. Even in other animal species, it is a minority, a fraction, an abnormality. Homosexuality simply cannot allow the survival of a specie that would adopt it to completely replace heterosexuality. No wonder most homosexuals are bug chasing depressed nihilists. The most dangerous and misguided tho are the ones who now want to create an army of homosexuals to "fight" against heterosexuals and who want to adopt and raise children to do so.

Homosexuality is often a forced behavior when heterosexuality cannot be performed, or a way to release stress between individuals of the same gender, it is also a way to dominate others just like in heterosexual sex.

All homosexuals have been sexually molested by...homosexuals when younger, and/or raised by feminist single mothers. These are the two main roots of homosexual behaviors later in adults.

This is your personal opinion and is not based on scientific facts. It's important to clarify this. Your fear of homosexuals is evident by your statements.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2015, 11:57:06 PM »
You sound like you just discovered homosexuality exists and that since you just found out about it, it must be something very new.  It's not.

Researchers have been studying what makes someone gay for 70-80 years now, if not longer.  There were lots of theories back in the 1950s and 1960s about the type of relationship with your father, or your mother, or being molested, and none of them held up.  

First, being gay is not defined by who you have sex with, but who you're attracted to.  You can be gay and still be a virgin. I was attracted to other boys at age 7, but I didn't have sex with anyone until I was 20.  

Second, sexual orientation is not a binary thing, 0 or 1.  Sexual orientation is a spectrum, let's say 0 to 6, and people can fall anywhere along that spectrum.  People at either end of the spectrum would find it impossible to be attracted to or fall in love with someone of a gender that didn't match their orientation.  People in the middle of the spectrum might be able to fall in love with someone of either gender, and they can choose to limit themselves to one group or another.  But no one can choose who they're attracted to, or who they can fall in love with.

This is an intelligent response in a sea of superstition and fear regarding homosexuals and homosexuality.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2015, 03:41:49 AM »
There are too many kids out there with fucked up parents or no parents at all.  Getting adopted by some homos is better than not getting adopted.  Sure, other kids will tease you and beat the shit out of you for having two "dads" but taking a few beatings will probably toughen you up.

Life can be harsh.  What the fuck, roll with it.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2015, 03:58:13 AM »
There are too many kids out there with fucked up parents or no parents at all.  Getting adopted by some homos is better than not getting adopted.  Sure, other kids will tease you and beat the shit out of you for having two "dads" but taking a few beatings will probably toughen you up.

Life can be harsh.  What the fuck, roll with it.

Great post.

Life is hard. Life can be incredibly stressful, kids need to be toughened up. Have you seen kids today, the little fucks "I'm a girl in a boy's body"
you know that this kid will be dead soon, and I am happy about that.
I tell you this, I would rather have gay parents then having a single mother raising me.
a single mother raising slut.
can you imagine that, she would be on every dating website, constantly checking her emails or messages to see if Bradley cooper has contacted her.
In Mc'donalds every day.
hearing mom go on her daily rants about how dad left us and that dad is a loser.
hearing mom cry about having no money and how nothing is her fault.
Do you think a single fucken mom will take her son to watch the lakers play? fuck no.
single moms should be shot in the fucken face.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2015, 04:11:25 AM »
Great post.

Life is hard. Life can be incredibly stressful, kids need to be toughened up. Have you seen kids today, the little fucks "I'm a girl in a boy's body"
I tell you this, I would rather have gay parents then having a single mother raising me.
can you imagine that, she would be on every dating website, constantly checking her emails or messages to see if Bradley cooper has contacted her.
In Mc'donalds every day.
hearing mom go on her daily rants about how dad left us and that dad is a loser.
Do you think a single fucken mom will take her son to watch the lakers play? fuck no.

Another epic post from QB.  lol.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2015, 04:30:46 AM »
Prove it.  Choose to be gay. Choose to fall in love with a guy.  Choose to feel what gay people feel.  Or if you want to limit yourself to actions and not feelings, to quote Dan Savage, just suck my dick.

No sane person would choose to be a queer.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2015, 04:32:59 AM »
“(My mum) thinks children need a father and a mother and I agree with her. I can’t think of anything worse than being brought up by two gay dads."

Rupert Everett

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2015, 04:42:17 AM »
more liberal bullshit, choosing to be gay  ::)

The only way a man could somehow, some way, ANY way become gay is if he went to certain prison where you either do or die or worse, get handicapped. You take it in the ass and get your mental health so fucked up after awhile that you stop careing. Other than that, no you don't choose shit. You are or you aren't.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2015, 05:49:40 AM »
What part of my quote are you not understanding?  For as long as humans have been around, there have been gay and lesbian humans.  And the gay and lesbian humans have had to raise children.  Biological parents die or are unable to care for a child and a gay or lesbian relative (or even friend) takes over.  Lesbians could be raising their own children.  They may have chosen to get pregnant, or maybe they didn't.

Today, some of the children being raised by same sex couples are from first marriages, before the parent accepted his/her sexual orientation.  Since being gay is no big deal to most kids in western culture these days (have you turned on Fox or CW lately?) I'd expect fewer gays going into opposite sex marriages to prove that they're straight.  There is also IVF, but that is still a pretty small number of the children being raised by gays and lesbians.  Of all the children of same sex couples that I know personally, more than half were special needs or otherwise difficult to place adoptions.

We raise the kids you discard.
Lets just say humans were rough "a few hundred thousand years ago" as you said previously. The family dynamic back then was probably loose at best.

I don't think women were muff diving hundreds of thousands of years ago. I also think limp wristed, males and bull dykes were also in short supply.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2015, 12:22:49 PM »
Lets just say humans were rough "a few hundred thousand years ago" as you said previously. The family dynamic back then was probably loose at best.

I don't think women were muff diving hundreds of thousands of years ago. I also think limp wristed, males and bull dykes were also in short supply.

No scientific evidence to support either of these statements. Lots of anthropological evidence showing family structures as we know them in both modern humans and in Neanderthals. And we see homosexuality in all modern primates today.

You also seem to think there is some correlation between weak and effeminate behavior and homosexuality.  Lots of gays (and even some transgender) in Special Forces.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2015, 01:20:09 PM »
Great post.

In Mc'donalds every day.

LOL!  I was thinking exactly the same thing. Oh wait... nobody was thinking that. 
a

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2015, 03:27:34 PM »
No scientific evidence to support either of these statements. Lots of anthropological evidence showing family structures as we know them in both modern humans and in Neanderthals. And we see homosexuality in all modern primates today.

You also seem to think there is some correlation between weak and effeminate behavior and homosexuality.  Lots of gays (and even some transgender) in Special Forces.
So you think that Neanderthals had a similar family dynamic like that of modern humans? The only thing similar would probably be the mother's affection for the children. The dad would be picking berries out of his shit, and clubbing the fuck out of any females he wanted to screw.

Screwing the same sex does not equate to same sex parents hundreds of thousands of years ago.

My 2 Neanderthal dads?  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2015, 06:29:26 PM »
Great post.

In Mc'donalds every day.

I am with you up until the part where you digress into single mom territory. Many young people today are so coddled. Both  our grandsons, who were raised in very traditional and comparatively stable family settings (a mom and a dad with no divorces in the mix) are struggling with assuming adult responsibilities. In other words, they are headed for years of "living in their mom and dad's basement" unless they get their collective asses in gear. My wife and I were just speaking about this, this morning over breakfast. The commonality is that both grandsons have been handed the world, but none of the responsibilities that go with it. Heck, even grandma and gramps contributed. We gave one of our grandson's a car.

Our son's son is nineteen years old. He literally lives in his parents basement, which is a very nice single apartment with it's own entrance. He has no ambition to do anything with his life. They are worried about his future.

My daughter's son is a senior in high school. He is also an only child. My daughter and son-in-law are having a lot of trouble setting him free. The next year will be very telling. He's a brilliant person, intellectually. If he pursues an advanced education and succeeds, which is paid for,  he has a chance at moving some mountains in his lifetime. This grandson cannot take up residence in anyone's basement because we don't have one. His room is like a little slice of Disneyland though. He has every electronic you can imagine.

My wife and I both came from privileged families. We lacked very little, in point of fact, we were probably spoiled. We were both out of the house and on our own as soon as that was possible. When we ran into stumbling blocks, we toughed it out instead of running home to mom and dad.....just saying.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2015, 06:33:22 PM »
No sane person would choose to be a queer.

You've got that right! Just look at all the shit people get on Getbig.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2015, 06:39:54 PM »
“(My mum) thinks children need a father and a mother and I agree with her. I can’t think of anything worse than being brought up by two gay dads."

Rupert Everett

Some gay men are far more masculine then many straight men. Case in point....Bruce Jenner is father and stepfather to ten children. He's had three wives. He is an Olympic gold metal winner and a onetime athlete. For fifty years while presenting this super macho image, he was thinking he was a woman trapped in a man's body. I know gay men who love being men and every stereotype that implies with the exception of who they have sex with.

Truck drivers are notorious for truck stop gay sex, BTW.