Author Topic: 15 reasons to date a single mom  (Read 15355 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: 15 reasons to date a single mom
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2015, 06:09:42 PM »
That's just you my friend, many single moms are false dreamers that believe Ryan Gosling will call her.
Why the fuck would i want to be a father of someone elses cumshot.

Howard you are all good. single moms deserve the death penalty

Thanks and I never got too involved with any "single moms".
In all modesty I was lucky enough to hook up with a few MILF's in my younger days.

My wife often reminds her younger, single female friends, about single mom reality.
She tells them , if they get married and have a kid, there is a 50% chance you'll end up as a "single mom".

Most get this horrified look hearing her say THAT.
They have this dopey image of marrying Ward Clever and raising little Wally and the Beaver in LaLa land.

Obviously, plenty of men and woman want to be parents for the right reasons.
For those who don't, we have modern birth control methods and 1st tri abortions.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2015, 06:10:24 PM »
That's the attitude !  Good post.

This is the 2nd good post of your Getbig career.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2015, 06:21:42 PM »
Here are 15 reasons to date a single mom.

1. She’s no wimp. Single moms are tough and independent.
2. She’s already a great mom. (And weren’t you looking for someone who would be a great mother? Look no further!)
3. She’s incredibly patient, but doesn’t have a lot of tolerance for bad behavior. She’ll be good for you.
4. She doesn’t play games. She doesn’t have time to just fool around. She takes her relationships seriously.
5. She’ll only keep you around if the relationship is a good thing for both her and her kids. You won’t have to guess if she’s into you.
6. Single moms are easy to pamper. (They don’t get breaks very often. Hint, hint.)
7. She’s loyal — and is fiercely protective of her little brood.
8. She can articulate what she wants and needs from a relationship.
9. Single moms are both practical and fun. There’s no room for diva behavior.
10. She’s no longer a party girl, but a fun night out is still very welcome.
11. She’s selfless. Single moms put others’ needs before their own.
12. Moms make the best lasagna and give the best back rubs.
13. You’ll get to take part in adventures to amusement parks, the zoo and the park. Bonus: You’ll have an excuse to play with toys.
14. She’s adaptable. She knows that life doesn’t always go as planned and has learned how to make the best of it.
15. Single moms can do it all, but are super-appreciative of a helping hand. Woo her with kindness and acts of service.

This is soooo not true it ain't even funny. I understand eharmony and all these dating websites need to get rid of the stale produce, or at least move it around on the shelves, but resorting to blanket statements to do that is really questionable.

I've met single moms who are great and others who are only looking for a bill-paying/booty-calling/baby-daddy.

It's hard for them to go out there and find other guys because, for us guys, a single mom represents everything we do not want in a woman.

Also, when you go out with a single mom, you have to realize you are with a mom, not a wife. And she most likely WILL NEVER become a wife.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2015, 06:22:46 PM »
This is the 2nd good post of your Getbig career.
:D :D :D

I wonder how many guys play daddy, and deal with being serious with a single mom, mostly  for the pussy, but won't admit it?

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM »
I think a lot of you guys who sound bitter about single mothers have just dealt with a borderline chick and don't know it. . these women will fuck you up, if you've ever dated a chick with any of the below chances are she was a borderline. I have composed a  safety guide for you fellas

- Abusive parents (usually the mother )
- father killed himself or abandoned her at an early age
- Lots of tattoos and piercings, usually she likes pain
- cuts herself
- borderlines usually always have some sort of weird  physical health issue too from the constant stress/cortisol in the body
- says every ex boyfriend was abusive and an asshole (the breakup was never her fault)
- social butterfly
- seems like the most perfect girl you ever met in the beginning of the relationship.  you'll literally feel like you've met the girl of your dreams, ride in on a white cape and come out with a knife in your back ;D
- Dr Jeckyll/hide personality, especially when she drinks
-  Only sees things in black or white, she   hates you one minute, loves you the next minute. the only time they initiate sex is after they've pushed you away and have killed the mood for you.
- every time you question her craziness she Tries to convince you there is something wrong with you, and starts to makes you think your crazy. Before you know it you really believe your crazy
- afraid of the dark... believes in ghosts/ sees things
- keeps gifts  from ex boyfriends  (usually keeps them as trophies)
- Bored extremely easily, no hobbies...she quits everything she starts, lots  of quitting  jobs,  fall out relationships with friends and family
- Master deceiver/liar, she lies so easily it doesn't even seem like she's lying
-talks to herself, always singing has some kind of music running through her head
- baby fever, tries to rush you into marriage/moving in together too soon.  She probably told  you she loves you within a month of knowing you

They're usually freaky in bed and hot as fuck. They also date down because they need a guy they can control  and  manipulate, so odds are if you date a borderline she's the hottest chick you'll ever get.  ;)
One time I had girl a bit like that and dumped her as soon as possible. So at first she talked about her ex and I told her to stop and she did. Then she started to talk about her alcoholic father  and I knew it's an attempt to make me have pity for her but in the same time I saw it like " Get ready, I'm justifying all the bullshit/ troubles I'll do in the future. Now you now I have an alcoholic father so I'm excused for behaving, in the future, like shit".

It's exactly what happened, the girl started to change from the sweet little girl that everyone is not treating well to a lunatic. Finally, she said she will suicide and I said do it if you want to do it and I left. After that she tried to show me how she was right about me not loving her. hahaha fucking crazy girl.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2015, 06:25:05 PM »
:D :D :D

I wonder how many guys play daddy, and deal with being serious with a single mom, mostly  for the pussy, but won't admit it?

Well, that's the thing with single moms: Their handicap is having a kid, or kids, so they have to overcompensate by fucking the living lights out of you until you fall in the trap. At which point they will go back to the once a week routine just as any other ho. Too late though: Now you have two more mouths to feed.

No pussy's worth that much money.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2015, 06:25:36 PM »
This is soooo not true it ain't even funny. I understand eharmony and all these dating websites need to get rid of the stale produce, or at least move it around on the shelves, but resorting to blanket statements to do that is really questionable.

I've met single moms who are great and others who are only looking for a bill-paying/booty-calling/baby-daddy.

It's hard for them to go out there and find other guys because, for us guys, a single mom represents everything we do not want in a woman.

Also, when you go out with a single mom, you have to realize you are with a mom, not a wife. And she most likely WILL NEVER become a wife.

I decided long ago, I'd rather live alone that get serious with a woman that had young kids at home. 100% serious.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2015, 06:28:00 PM »
Only a pedo would like to date/marry a single mom.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2015, 06:28:50 PM »
One time I had girl a bit like that and dumped her as soon as possible. So at first she talked about her ex and I told her to stop and she did. Then she started to talk about her alcoholic father  and I knew it's an attempt to make me have pity for her but in the same time I saw it like " Get ready, I'm justifying all the bullshit/ troubles I'll do in the future. Now you now I have an alcoholic father so I'm excused for behaving, in the future, like shit".

It's exactly what happened, the girl started to change from the sweet little girl that everyone is not treating her well to a lunatic. Finally, she said she will suicide and I said do it if you want to do it and I left. After that she tried to show me how she was true about me not loving her. hahaha fucking crazy girl.
I'd never go past a couple booty calls ONLY with a MILF with youngums at home.

A woman without a decent career after age 30, is trouble.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2015, 06:28:52 PM »

I decided long ago, I'd rather live alone that get serious with a woman that had young kids at home. 100% serious.

I'm pretty sure most guys have no idea what they're getting themselves into.

And it's sad that it's usually the kid(s) who have to suffer from the vicious circle.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2015, 06:30:14 PM »
I'm pretty sure most guys have no idea what they're getting themselves into.

And it's sad that it's usually the kid(s) who have to suffer from the vicious circle.

How can he not know?!!! 

100% right, no pussy is worth that hell of a lifestyle.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2015, 06:32:11 PM »
I think it's safe to say that single moms are not the revenue generators for eharmony.com.

Hey, if 10 pictures of you showing your oversized post-brest feeding bazookas don't do the trick...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2015, 06:34:27 PM »
I think it's safe to say that single moms are not the revenue generators for eharmony.com.

Hey, if 10 pictures of you showing your oversized post-brest feeding bazookas don't do the trick...

BMC and I want to see their bulked up MILF glutes !

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2015, 06:35:59 PM »
How can he not know?!!! 

100% right, no pussy is worth that hell of a lifestyle.

It isn't.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2015, 06:36:50 PM »
Here are 15 reasons to date a single mom.

1. She’s no wimp. Single moms are tough and independent.

2. She’s already a great mom. (And weren’t you looking for someone who would be a great mother? Look no further!)

3. She’s incredibly patient, but doesn’t have a lot of tolerance for bad behavior. She’ll be good for you.

4. She doesn’t play games. She doesn’t have time to just fool around. She takes her relationships seriously.

5. She’ll only keep you around if the relationship is a good thing for both her and her kids. You won’t have to guess if she’s into you.

6. Single moms are easy to pamper. (They don’t get breaks very often. Hint, hint.)

7. She’s loyal — and is fiercely protective of her little brood.

8. She can articulate what she wants and needs from a relationship.

9. Single moms are both practical and fun. There’s no room for diva behavior.

10. She’s no longer a party girl, but a fun night out is still very welcome.

11. She’s selfless. Single moms put others’ needs before their own.

12. Moms make the best lasagna and give the best back rubs.

13. You’ll get to take part in adventures to amusement parks, the zoo and the park. Bonus: You’ll have an excuse to play with toys.

14. She’s adaptable. She knows that life doesn’t always go as planned and has learned how to make the best of it.

15. Single moms can do it all, but are super-appreciative of a helping hand. Woo her with kindness and acts of service.

16  Desperate sluts let go raw anal balls deep and can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.*
http://www.eharmony.come/dating-advice/dating-advice-for-you/15-reasons-to-date-a-single-mom/#.VDsOdRZ1AWs

fixed - 16 for the members of BOTH getbig and ehomo.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2015, 06:37:47 PM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2015, 06:40:29 PM »
Awesome comics.  :)

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2015, 06:42:17 PM »

Give me the link to these cartoons you post. These cartoons are like something not to see if you aren't mentally strong.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2015, 06:50:19 PM »
Give me the link to these cartoons you post. These cartoons are like something not to see if you aren't mentally strong.

From sluthate, a site with less moderation and more fuckups than Getbig, made for someone like uncle junior.Completely red pilled site, if you can't handle the comics then I wouldn't go there.Has more brutal honesty than even Getbig.

http://sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69977

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2015, 06:53:48 PM »
From sluthate, a site with less moderation and more fuckups than Getbig, made for someone like uncle junior.Completely red pilled site, if you can't handle the comics then I wouldn't go there.Has more brutal honesty than even Getbig.

http://sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69977
It's as brutal as videos of ISIS beheading journalists.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2015, 07:04:03 PM »
anal sex and grapefruit buggery are the only getbig approved forms of guaranteed  "kid free" sex.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2015, 08:53:00 PM »
anyone ever have a situation whereas the single mom didnt reveal she is a mom until weeks or months after dating you?

wonder how that changes things lol

PS what is the balloon knot? I been gone for too long

I did.

It was a deal breaker right there. Within 10 minutes I was telling her to have a nice life.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2015, 10:24:17 PM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2015, 11:26:18 PM »

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2015, 12:06:29 AM »
LOL some of you guys crack me up. If a really fine ass  single mom in her twenties comes along you need to  fucking date her.

Turning down easy pussy just because HEAVEN FORBID,  you just might have  to buy little johnny a $2  ice-cream cone on the weekends. ;D

l