Author Topic: 15 reasons to date a single mom  (Read 15447 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
15 reasons to date a single mom
« on: March 21, 2015, 10:36:04 PM »
Here are 15 reasons to date a single mom.

1. She’s no wimp. Single moms are tough and independent.

2. She’s already a great mom. (And weren’t you looking for someone who would be a great mother? Look no further!)

3. She’s incredibly patient, but doesn’t have a lot of tolerance for bad behavior. She’ll be good for you.

4. She doesn’t play games. She doesn’t have time to just fool around. She takes her relationships seriously.

5. She’ll only keep you around if the relationship is a good thing for both her and her kids. You won’t have to guess if she’s into you.

6. Single moms are easy to pamper. (They don’t get breaks very often. Hint, hint.)

7. She’s loyal — and is fiercely protective of her little brood.

8. She can articulate what she wants and needs from a relationship.

9. Single moms are both practical and fun. There’s no room for diva behavior.

10. She’s no longer a party girl, but a fun night out is still very welcome.

11. She’s selfless. Single moms put others’ needs before their own.

12. Moms make the best lasagna and give the best back rubs.

13. You’ll get to take part in adventures to amusement parks, the zoo and the park. Bonus: You’ll have an excuse to play with toys.

14. She’s adaptable. She knows that life doesn’t always go as planned and has learned how to make the best of it.

15. Single moms can do it all, but are super-appreciative of a helping hand. Woo her with kindness and acts of service.

http://www.eharmony.com/dating-advice/dating-advice-for-you/15-reasons-to-date-a-single-mom/#.VDsOdRZ1AWs

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
Re: 15 reasons to date a single mom
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 10:40:49 PM »
Quickerblade will win Getbig Quote of the Year in this thread, I can feel it.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 10:41:58 PM »
The comments on that article are gold too

"What's next, 15 reasons to buy a used car that's been in an accident?"

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2015, 10:44:51 PM »
The comments on that article are gold too

"What's next, 15 reasons to buy a used car that's been in an accident?"

Haha

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2015, 10:52:54 PM »

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2015, 04:20:23 AM »

1. She’s no wimp. Single moms are tough and independent. Fuck that, "Your dad should be financially assisting me and you"

2. She’s already a great mom. (And weren’t you looking for someone who would be a great mother? Look no further!) great mom's treat the kids dad's respect. a single mom is pure evil, she damn well knows that kid needs a father but her stubborness ruined her childs life. a bargain hunter for life

3. She’s incredibly patient, but doesn’t have a lot of tolerance for bad behavior. She’ll be good for you. False, she is incredibly erratic and cost her child a father. she represents bad behavior and loneliness

4. She doesn’t play games. She doesn’t have time to just fool around. She takes her relationships seriously. Not seriously enough, she plays too many games.

5. She’ll only keep you around if the relationship is a good thing for both her and her kids. You won’t have to guess if she’s into you. this is not up to her, she is only a sexual object, no real man will give a fuck about her and her dirty ass kids

6. Single moms are easy to pamper. (They don’t get breaks very often. Hint, hint.) Mcdonalds, for that free WIFI

7. She’s loyal — and is fiercely protective of her little brood. the kid is a muppet

8. She can articulate what she wants and needs from a relationship. her needs are not realistic, she needs to look after her man better and not take dating tips from oprah

9. Single moms are both practical and fun. There’s no room for diva behavior. How bout her behavior??

10. She’s no longer a party girl, but a fun night out is still very welcome. Trust me she regrets that fucken kid, she wishes she was at the club and grinding and sniffing coke and sucking cock, not in that order. That kid fucked up her life.

11. She’s selfless. Single moms put others’ needs before their own. On what planet?? the most selfish person is a single mother.

12. Moms make the best lasagna and give the best back rubs. She cant make shit. fuck her back rubs

13. You’ll get to take part in adventures to amusement parks, the zoo and the park. Bonus: You’ll have an excuse to play with toys. Anybody that partakes in this is a fucken loser, hell no would anyone take a single mom and her kid to the fucken zoo, fuck that, what a waste of a day

14. She’s adaptable. She knows that life doesn’t always go as planned and has learned how to make the best of it. More like shes doesn't go with the plan and she actually makes the worst of everything

15. Single moms can do it all, but are super-appreciative of a helping hand. Woo her with kindness and acts of service.what the fuck??? can do it all? what?? giving the kids a life without a father? this bitch needs to appreciate her partner, i will cum on her and spit on her, thats being kind.

http://www.eharmony.com/dating-advice/dating-advice-for-you/15-reasons-to-date-a-single-mom/#.VDsOdRZ1AWs

Paragon

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2015, 05:27:25 AM »
All bullshit! Dated a single mom for 3 years (my own fault). Most manipulative woman I ever encountered. Took selfishness and narcissism to a whole new level. Didn't give a shit about her kids and would find any activity to occupy them so she could stare at herself in the mirror for hours or spend hours at the gym. I am divorced with 2 kids of my own. I ended up taking care of mine and her 2 most of the time bc she was to busy not giving a shit about anything but herself.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2015, 05:39:49 AM »
All bullshit! Dated a single mom for 3 years (my own fault). Most manipulative woman I ever encountered. Took selfishness and narcissism to a whole new level. Didn't give a shit about her kids and would find any activity to occupy them so she could stare at herself in the mirror for hours or spend hours at the gym. I am divorced with 2 kids of my own. I ended up taking care of mine and her 2 most of the time bc she was to busy not giving a shit about anything but herself.

But did she let you stretch the balloon knot on the regular? If so then the rest can be overlooked.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2015, 05:45:58 AM »
I was plowing this young single mom once, watching the sun rise through the window while her 2year old was sleeping next to us

Fond memories.

Paragon

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2015, 05:55:00 AM »
But did she let you stretch the balloon knot on the regular? If so then the rest can be overlooked.

Lol yes but if you only knew the rest

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2015, 06:14:32 AM »
Kids of single moms who fuck around, when grown up either hate women, or hate themselves if they are boys, and if they're girls they probably grow up to be grand hoes, hating men at the same time. Their most important role model, the mother, a slut.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2015, 06:16:36 AM »
Jesus, those comics are brutal.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2015, 06:28:31 AM »

this by Quickerblade is the post of the year (listen to an old guy!)
North of Italy

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2015, 07:04:31 AM »
Ouff, so many flashes lately of all the single moms I dated last and part of this year. Too bad this thread was not made before all that wasted time. Still got sex out of it, so not all bad and neither were expensive, cost me more in gas money, lol, than actual gifts!

Every woman I've ever dated pretty much ends up in me or both of us really upset with the other. Perhaps my views will change when it gets warmer and women start dressing down but just am not seeing why it's worth the effort anymore when it always ends up so bad.

I know see most women as cute little objects who greatly alter their appearances and behaviors to fool us into marriage. ONce done, they let go and just become nothing like they were, what brought you to them. It's ok to change, but all the fun shit like random bj's are now over. Any relationship I've ever been in, after 1.5 years, no more bj's. I've called women out on that and oh man, did they hate it. Did not help my cause, but fuck it... It's all downhill after than initial magic is gone and that is usually 6-12ish months I'd say. Then they want big shit like paying a trip as a couple some place (gotta be kidding me if you think I will pay your part to that) and many start talking about getting rings and jewelery.

Bad idea. It's all back to square one eventually anyway's...
?

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2015, 07:09:22 AM »
Every woman I've ever dated pretty much ends up in me or both of us really upset with the other.

Nice, so they either fuck you up the ass or you guys just get in a fight. That's some pretty hard core shit to admit to, even on Getbig. Fagget.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2015, 07:18:58 AM »
Any relationship I've ever been in, after 1.5 years, no more bj's. I've called women out on that and oh man, did they hate it. Did not help my cause, but fuck it... It's all downhill after than initial magic is gone and that is usually 6-12ish months I'd say.

Relationships are like magic shows, after seeing the same magician over and over again the wow effect is gone and the longer you stick around the more of your things will vanish.

Switch up the magician often and make them use their own money to demonstrate any vanishing effects.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2015, 07:28:43 AM »

1. She’s no wimp. Single moms are tough and independent.

2. She’s already a great mom. (And weren’t you looking for someone who would be a great mother? Look no further!)

3. She’s incredibly patient, but doesn’t have a lot of tolerance for bad behavior. She’ll be good for you.

4. She doesn’t play games. She doesn’t have time to just fool around. She takes her relationships seriously.

5. She’ll only keep you around if the relationship is a good thing for both her and her kids. You won’t have to guess if she’s into you.

6. Single moms are easy to pamper. (They don’t get breaks very often. Hint, hint.)

7. She’s loyal — and is fiercely protective of her little brood.

8. She can articulate what she wants and needs from a relationship.

9. Single moms are both practical and fun. There’s no room for diva behavior.

10. She’s no longer a party girl, but a fun night out is still very welcome.

11. She’s selfless. Single moms put others’ needs before their own.

12. Moms make the best lasagna and give the best back rubs.

13. You’ll get to take part in adventures to amusement parks, the zoo and the park. Bonus: You’ll have an excuse to play with toys.

14. She’s adaptable. She knows that life doesn’t always go as planned and has learned how to make the best of it.

15. Single moms can do it all, but are super-appreciative of a helping hand. Woo her with kindness and acts of service.

obviously written by one or more of the following:

- desperate single mom
- pathetic white knight
- phag
- "girl power" shill 

~

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2015, 08:28:24 AM »
obviously written by one or more of the following:

- desperate single mom
- pathetic white knight
- phag
- "girl power" shill 

or a dating site desperate for new fools

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2015, 08:38:08 AM »
We must do something about the single moms.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2015, 08:44:48 AM »

We could get drunk and fuck them, then take a cab ride back home.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2015, 08:47:46 AM »
hook them up with single dads

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2015, 08:55:40 AM »
Nice, so they either fuck you up the ass or you guys just get in a fight. That's some pretty hard core shit to admit to, even on Getbig. Fagget.

NO.
What is totally gay is how you saw the gayness into what was a complete straight text.

Explain.
?

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2015, 09:09:53 AM »
NO.
What is totally gay is how you saw the gayness into what was a complete straight text.

Explain.

Sorry man, couldn't help myself when I saw the typo.  :D

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2015, 09:12:30 AM »
if you pursue moms youre a pos

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2015, 09:13:25 AM »
if you pursue moms youre a pos

Why? Single moms need to get dicked just like normal females.