Author Topic: Only Jesus Can Save Us From The World's Problems ...  (Read 13759 times)

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
Re: Only Jesus Can Save Us From The World's Problems ...
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2015, 05:46:46 AM »

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2015, 05:58:36 AM »

that performance earned his place as a waitress in bohemian grove  8)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2015, 06:26:57 AM »
Name "Jesus" in thread title.....obligation post completed......none of thread read.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2015, 07:35:02 AM »
Name "Jesus" in thread title.....obligation post completed......none of thread read.
You know superstition and idolatry according to the bible is one of the same, right?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2015, 07:38:58 AM »

the father of anti natalism.

Wanted to create a superior man, ended catatonic.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2015, 07:42:00 AM »
Yeah, but the theists are worse, as they put up a pretense of righteousness and holiness, making their inhumanity even more depraved and intolerable.
can we all agree that we re just animals randomly and blindly fighting in vain for limited resources until there are none anymore, whatever we pretend to "believe" in ?
We re just a branch of evolution that s going nowhere. Nothing less, nothing more.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2015, 07:47:50 AM »
Jesus wouldn't have given up MOS.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2015, 07:56:18 AM »
christiaity is almost dead. True believers, heart and soul, are almost none existant. Christians are the most persecuted people on the planet today. But then again there's so many insane fake christians out there, especially the pope and the entire vatican, that people just prefers not to give a shit about any christian.

in my country, 100 out of 100 people who belong to church and pay taxes for it does not believe in god one bit.

I'd say 1 out of 1000 in the US actually believe in their god enough to study the book this god allegedly supplied, and live by Jesus' teachings. I may be generous in that ratio.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2015, 01:55:51 PM »

I'd say 1 out of 1000 in the US actually believe in their god enough to study the book this god allegedly supplied, and live by Jesus' teachings. I may be generous in that ratio.

LOL, you may be correct!    And that's pretty sad.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2015, 03:19:04 PM »
LOL, you may be correct!    And that's pretty sad.

Yeah it kinda pisses me off sometimes... Someone will find out I'm Agnostic and start in on me.. come to find out they know less about their bible than I do ... seriously? And you're tell me I gotta believe like you do?  ::)

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2015, 03:51:02 PM »
Great news , Satan is VICTORIOUS  ;)
look at your post count lol
He wont rule forever though. His time is short.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2015, 03:54:05 PM »
look at your post count lol
He wont rule forever though. His time is short.

Thank god he can't read, or he would know the game plan

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2015, 04:05:21 PM »
New Living Translation
Therefore, rejoice, O heavens! And you who live in the heavens, rejoice! But terror will come on the earth and the sea, for the devil has come down to you in great anger, knowing that he has little time."Revelation12:12

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2015, 09:03:41 AM »
Most people only believe in a God in order to avoid going to hell (if hell actually exists). You see all these people with tattoos of JC, religious sayings, praying when they need help, etc. Yet, ask them when was the last time they picked up the bible, and they stare blankly. Most of them can probably barely read.
X

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2015, 11:41:55 AM »
Most people only believe in a God in order to avoid going to hell (if hell actually exists). You see all these people with tattoos of JC, religious sayings, praying when they need help, etc. Yet, ask them when was the last time they picked up the bible, and they stare blankly. Most of them can probably barely read.

This is true.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2015, 01:09:01 PM »
This is true.

There is a church down the block from me. Every time I drive passed it Sunday morning to head to the gym, I see droves of people coming out of the doors. I often wonder how many people actually lead a good life. Will they go to heaven just because they go to church? Or will they be banished to hell, MOS?
X

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2015, 01:26:33 PM »
They must believe in their heart and confess with there mouth. You can go to church everyday or never go to church it makes little difference. Reading the Bible is for strengthening your faith. You should pray to GOD as you would speak to your father and in private.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2015, 02:23:52 PM »
They must believe in their heart and confess with there mouth. You can go to church everyday or never go to church it makes little difference. Reading the Bible is for strengthening your faith. You should pray to GOD as you would speak to your father and in private.

What about people who have afflictions that forbid them to accept Jesus Christ/God into their life? For example, people with severe mental illness (schizophrenia) or other people with mental disabilities (down syndrome, mental retardation, autism, etc.). Many of these people do not have the cognitive capability to ponder or accept the idea of a God/Jesus Christ. Many of them have the mental state of 4 year old. Or what about the person who has down syndrome or mental retardation and murders someone, because they do not have the cognitive capability to judge right from wrong? Will they be banished to Hell? Does it say anywhere in the bible that these people are precluded from believing in God and will stay get to heaven? Or has Christianity not done a very good job of addressing this dilemma? Or do they just assume this population will go to Heaven?
X

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2015, 02:57:10 PM »
Romans 5:12
 12  That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because they had all sinned. 13  For sin was in the world before the Law, but sin is not charged against anyone when there is no law. 14  Nevertheless, death ruled as king from Adam down to Moses, even over those who had not sinned in the same way that Adam transgressed,  who bears a resemblance to the one who was to come.   

In verse 13 it talks about the law, it is explained in

Jeremiah 31:33
But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people               

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2015, 03:18:23 PM »
Romans 5:12
 12  That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because they had all sinned. 13  For sin was in the world before the Law, but sin is not charged against anyone when there is no law. 14  Nevertheless, death ruled as king from Adam down to Moses, even over those who had not sinned in the same way that Adam transgressed,  who bears a resemblance to the one who was to come.   

In verse 13 it talks about the law, it is explained in

Jeremiah 31:33
But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people               

Okay, now translate that for me in "plain" english to answer my question. Thanks.
X

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2015, 03:21:25 PM »
I am sorry you cant understand. It is in plain English. Try reading it again.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2015, 03:58:15 PM »
I am sorry you cant understand. It is in plain English. Try reading it again.

Real Christ-like response from you.  ::) ::) Do you think JC would have said to me, "Its in plain english. Read it again?" Or do you think he would have taken the time to explain it to someone who was interested with an open heart? I am sure JC would love the way you are spreading the gospel. Great attitude by a Christian.  :D :D Typical of the lot of you.  :D :D

Furthermore, those verses just sound like a bunch of shit put together that explains very little. Very good sophistry.  :D :D But it still doesn't answer my question.
X

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2015, 04:13:57 PM »
I don't think he would have wasted his time. Your heart is clearly not a receptive one.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2015, 04:45:56 PM »
I don't think he would have wasted his time. Your heart is clearly not a receptive one.

lol. Sure. I have a feeling Jesus Christ would open his heart to anyone in pain or need, even nonbelievers. After all, that is the Christian way, right? Acceptance of everyone? No? Or would JC shut people out? Hmmm, doesn't sound very Christ-like.

I have a feeling you have not read your bible. Or you're a typical hypocritical Christian, like most of them. Thanks for proving it.  :D :D
X

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2015, 06:09:08 PM »
the father of anti natalism.

Wanted to create a superior man, ended catatonic.
Better than Jesus's fate, he also promoted the idea of the superior man.
V