Author Topic: Anyone Successfully Came Off AAS for good  (Read 13440 times)

ruth_e_ford

• Getbig II
Re: Anyone Successfully Came Off AAS for good
« Reply #100 on: March 28, 2015, 06:05:33 PM »
Nothing works as well as steroids. No other class of PEDs comes even close.

In the short term yes, long term GH effects outweigh steronz

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: March 28, 2015, 06:11:41 PM »

The problem is there are many unknowns in terms of health with longm term GH use

ruth_e_ford

• Getbig II
« Reply #102 on: March 28, 2015, 06:19:54 PM »
The problem is there are many unknowns in terms of health with longm term GH use

True, I think its mostly dose dependent.
The cool thing with GH is whatever gains you make from it you keep once you come off everything less water bloat
The issue is to make good gains you need serious doses which will make your internal organs grow as well.
Catch 22.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 28, 2015, 06:22:44 PM »
Bullshit you keep gains when off GH. Why do all pro's lose their size so fast? This fairy tail needs to be put to an end as it is some of the most delusional thinking ever. They say this to justify their crazy gh bill and help pay their own.

All this shit is temporary, anybody who says otherwise is simply lying to themselves.

?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #104 on: March 28, 2015, 06:28:09 PM »

No, from a performance standpoint GH does practically nothing by itself. So even if you "keep" most of GH gains they're practically nothing in the first place. But like even Duchaine pointed out decades ago, whatever "gains" you get from GH are rapidly lost within weeks of getting off ( there's research). Hey, look at acromegalics, the gh only makes them weak and diabetic, certainly not strong and muscular. Then there is the acute loss of endurance from a GH shot (there's a Danish study).

I know a girl who did months and months of pharma GH and noticed absolutely zero.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: March 28, 2015, 06:30:38 PM »
No, from a performance standpoint GH does practically nothing by itself. So even if you "keep" most of GH gains they're practically nothing in the first place. But like even Duchaine pointed out decades ago, whatever "gains" you get from GH are rapidly lost within weeks of getting off ( there's research). Hey, look at acromegalics, the gh only makes them weak and diabetic, certainly not strong and muscular. Then there is the acute loss of endurance from a GH shot (there's a Danish study).

I know a girl who did months and months of pharma GH and noticed absolutely zero.

I know a girl in my family who uses pharma GH and doesnt get much of anything out of 1-1.5 iu per day. Shes been on for 8 months or so

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #106 on: March 28, 2015, 06:33:30 PM »
I know a girl in my family who uses pharma GH and doesnt get much of anything out of 1-1.5 iu per day. Shes been on for 8 months or so

Yup, it doesn't do much of anything by itself. Steroids are a million times more effective.

A pro recently told me that GH is by his estimation responsible for maybe 7-15% of his physique, rest is steroids.
And this is with steroids, without steroids it doesn't do much at all.

A 10% is a lot to a pro of course after you've peaked with the steroids.

ruth_e_ford

• Getbig II
« Reply #107 on: March 28, 2015, 06:55:39 PM »

I don't think I made it quite clear what I mean.

I agree GH doesn't do much by itself at low doses other than have anti aging effects.
Definitely it improves skin, hair and sleep etc.

At far higher doses 15iu plus you will get gains which you will keep but lets faces it most guys can't afford to do that, especially pharm and it can get risky with diabetes and other problems etc.
You need big doses for gains on GH on its own and most guys aren't prepared to take dem kinda doses.

When combined with steronz it is potent stack and the synergy works well.

GH doesn't do much for performance enhancement but it does god awful lot for recovery which is probably more important than anything else.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 28, 2015, 07:47:34 PM »
Nothing works as well as steroids. No other class of PEDs comes even close.

BS ,that's old ideology  ;)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #109 on: March 29, 2015, 02:16:56 AM »
BS ,that's old ideology  ;)

You know jack shit about drug use. But please, tell us about these new powerful drugs.  ::)
You wont because you're wrong.

ruth_e_ford

• Getbig II
« Reply #110 on: March 29, 2015, 04:51:24 AM »
You know jack shit about drug use. But please, tell us about these new powerful drugs.  ::)
You wont because you're wrong.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #111 on: March 29, 2015, 05:28:19 AM »
nothing works as well as good old roids

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #112 on: March 29, 2015, 05:33:43 AM »

As a guy that spent 30 years jamming every fucking supplement down my own throat to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars, it's shocking how well steroids -- even in my "baby doses" -- work. My cost for my current "stack" is about $2-$3 a week. That's it. Everything else is just training consistency, decent food and rest.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: March 29, 2015, 06:24:11 AM »

GH ages you faster, simple as that. Anybody who says otherwise doesnt know what they are talking about.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 29, 2015, 02:49:37 PM »

ah , Irish ............ ::) & U will win Olympic gold in 2016 on that old staff  ;D
& no detection , right  8)