Author Topic: Bostin Loyd and John Meadows Getting It On  (Read 29109 times)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Re: Bostin Loyd and John Meadows Getting It On
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2015, 08:12:20 AM »
Most guys I've known that sell ped's make shit money at it.  Is he a chemist or something?  The only way he could be making that kind of money from drugs, is if he's making them in batches and selling them to dealers.   ???

He's not selling gear- he's selling cycle advice/design along with diet/training advice

If you can't connect the dots with the meteoric rise of social media the last 3 years and the sick amount of free traffic it can generate then you haven't been paying attention.

I don't know what his monthly PayPal statements look like but if 100k young, naive , wannabe body builders and juice heads think they can make a transformation like he did then they will sign up for guidance in droves.

Lets say he charges $300 for a gear/diet/training program and he has 20 new kids a week sign up.
That's $24,000 monthly, (-960 PayPal transaction fees) and that's  still over 23k, just using the low-ball numbers I plugged in.

Remember two things.

1) He has a shit load of views and followers on social media

2) Young naive guys his age will do anything for big muscles

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2015, 08:12:37 AM »
He is a bullshiter but all good salesmen are! :D

I think he said Seattle or Oregon.
The kid ain't stable either, he moves around like a gypsy.

His parents fucked him up and now he shoots oil/gear with average ass genetics.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2015, 08:14:16 AM »

Most people that have money don't flaunt it.

Really?

We're talking about a 20-something dumb ass not a 45 y/o money manager/ executive.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2015, 08:15:19 AM »
He probably spends all the money he makes on gear

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2015, 08:16:36 AM »
my question is how could he afford all that gear before he became famous for being a dumbass

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2015, 08:18:46 AM »
Bostin is Derek Anthony reincarnated.

Huge attention whore with no skills or talent making a living bring a troll.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2015, 08:19:42 AM »
He's setting himself up for an epic lawsuit as soon as some kid has a bad reaction for his cycle advice.

IF he was smart he would immediately set up an LLC as protection.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2015, 08:23:17 AM »

Really?

We're talking about a 20-something dumb ass not a 45 y/o money manager/ executive.

I for one never thought he would garner the following he did. Then he came out with a web site for personal training, a clothing line, a pre workout, fronts a peptide company and who knows what else. Many underestimate the power of social media.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2015, 08:30:56 AM »
I for one never thought he would garner the following he did. Then he came out with a web site for personal training, a clothing line, a pre workout, fronts a peptide company and who knows what else. Many underestimate the power of social media.

Exactly.

Getbiggers are shitting a brick about making 20k a month.
Try doing that in a corporate job and it'll take you your whole life or maybe never even w/ advanced degrees.

Now you have 21 y/o drop outs raking that in on social media with program sales, clothing lines, skype consults, etc

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2015, 08:46:13 AM »
;D

Didn't Meadows almost kick the bucket because of his abuse already? Guy isn't exactly the epitome of heatlh himself, no need to be a smartass to others ::)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2015, 08:58:51 AM »
God damn that is one ugly ass guy

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2015, 09:03:00 AM »
If you can't connect the dots with the meteoric rise of social media the last 3 years and the sick amount of free traffic it can generate then you haven't been paying attention.

This.....

People don't comprehend what's going on in the digital world right now.   If they read this article, they'd probably cry:

http://fusion.net/story/38924/the-highest-youtube-earner-of-2014-made-4-9-million-just-by-opening-disney-toy-packages/
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2015, 09:04:18 AM »
He's not selling gear- he's selling cycle advice/design along with diet/training advice

I don't know what his monthly PayPal statements look like but if 100k young, naive , wannabe body builders and juice heads think they can make a transformation like he did then they will sign up for guidance in droves.

Lets say he charges $300 for a gear/diet/training program and he has 20 new kids a week sign up.
That's $24,000 monthly, (-960 PayPal transaction fees) and that's  still over 23k, just using the low-ball numbers I plugged in.

Remember two things.

Fucking nailed it right here ^^^^^

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2015, 09:04:46 AM »
This.....

People don't comprehend what's going on in the digital world right now.   If they read this article, they'd probably cry:

http://fusion.net/story/38924/the-highest-youtube-earner-of-2014-made-4-9-million-just-by-opening-disney-toy-packages/

BIngo.

GB'ers still working the 9-5 and trading hours for dollars.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2015, 09:08:09 AM »
The kid is a liar.

Why does he drive a shit ride and live in a shit apartment?

Bingo - too many people buying his bullshit on this thread

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2015, 09:08:20 AM »
BIngo.

GB'ers still working the 9-5 and trading hours for dollars.

Check your phone.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2015, 09:10:18 AM »
No way is that real.    ;D

It's real I watched it all go down on Facebook. It was great a lot of people got into it with him

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2015, 09:11:01 AM »
This.....

Have you read the amount of subscribers this channel has? 4+ million subscribes, 380 million views a month. Bostin has barely 50k subscribers, gets maybe a few thousand clicks per video, gimme a f*ing break. He's far from being Pewdiepie. ::)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2015, 09:23:15 AM »
Bostin and I are friends in real life.  I trained, competed, partied, etc with his dad for many years. We are still real life friends. 

Just went to Bostin's website for the first time. OMG. It's just a mess. Filled with misspellings (just like his FB postings). He sells 7-8 different "products".

Is he making any real money?  I don't know.  What I do know is that very soon the IRS, State Franchise Tax Board or some upstart assistant District Attorney is going to get a hard on for Bostin and his little party will come to a end. I amazed he has lasted as long as he has
a

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2015, 09:42:26 AM »
This.....

Truth. I live in a small town and though I didn't walk around talking about it, I just assumed my old YouTube channel (before it was shut down) was the biggest thing in the area, because I was getting something like 50-80,000 views/day. I was more than a little surprised to find out that a couple of kids in my town are getting a MILLION hits a day during the holiday season....for doing toy reviews!! 

I'm clearly using my kid wrong.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2015, 09:57:51 AM »

Remember two things.

1) he really doesn't, he barely cracks 36k on Facebook, matt ogus has 300k, the hodgetwins has 400k, eliiot husle has 630k, Chris Jones has 60k. most of these guys do this bullshit online coaching

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2015, 10:04:53 AM »
God damn that is one ugly ass guy
was just about to say the same thing hahahah

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2015, 10:05:10 AM »
Have you read the amount of subscribers this channel has? 4+ million subscribes, 380 million views a month. Bostin has barely 50k subscribers, gets maybe a few thousand clicks per video, gimme a f*ing break. He's far from being Pewdiepie. ::)

I wasn't saying Bostin has that many subscribers, dipshit.  I was showing an example of how many unknown people are making millions off social media.  It's called drawing a parallel - try to keep up.
Y

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2015, 10:22:45 AM »
Bostin and I are friends in real life.  I trained, competed, partied, etc with his dad for many years. We are still real life friends. 

Just went to Bostin's website for the first time. OMG. It's just a mess. Filled with misspellings (just like his FB postings). He sells 7-8 different "products".

Is he making any real money?  I don't know.  What I do know is that very soon the IRS, State Franchise Tax Board or some upstart assistant District Attorney is going to get a hard on for Bostin and his little party will come to a end. I amazed he has lasted as long as he has

Off of his website. Looks like it was written by a 4th grader

Hey guys thanks for visiting my site! If you guys don't know me by now ill give you a brief introduction. My name Bostin Loyd aka BigDaddyB I'm a 21 year old bodybuilder who loves competing and the lifestyle of what goes on to become a freak. I try not to get to wrapped up in the sport because its a bad path to follow ending in loneliness and regret.Not many bodybuilders are actually happy and thrive off attention to make them somewhat happy for me time being. I want to create a different outlook on bodybuilding which isn't wrapped up in lies. For the people that know me I'm as honest as it gets and will tell the the straightforward non BS approach to what i do. I don't hide any secrets and as for my clients I spread every single bit of knowledge I have to them. Enjoy the site ill be adding more things as time goes by. Thank You All!!
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2015, 10:23:05 AM »
Imagine what you could have accomplished in this lifetime if instead of focusing on others in bodybuilding you would have focused on an education for yourself. Instead you choose to be a bottom feeder in the bodybuilding community (pun intended)

I would not be Bostin on any day of the week and he'll need it when the Feds knock down his door and seize all of his stuff
A