Author Topic: Bostin Loyd and John Meadows Getting It On  (Read 29081 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Bostin Loyd and John Meadows Getting It On
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2015, 10:33:45 AM »

I would not be Bostin on any day of the week and he'll need it when the Feds knock down his door and seize all of his stuff

Exactly ^^^

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2015, 10:35:08 AM »
Question:

Why hasn't the FBI or other police agencies getting a warrant to raid his home? Clearly, there is enough evidence for probable cause of distribution of illegal drugs, if not possession.
X

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2015, 10:48:27 AM »

I would not be Bostin on any day of the week and he'll need it when the Feds knock down his door and seize all of his stuff

Why do you care so much? Why not focus on yourself dude?  Get an mba and do something with you life.  You're not even good at gossiping as you're wrong most of the time. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2015, 11:22:45 AM »
Tommy and SF1900...I agree...there is a good chance bostin and the girl will be investigated or are already being investigated.  Lets hope they're just writing plans and nothing else.  No working w people who are doing illegal sales etc.

And if IRS comes after bostin, I hope the online bragging was worth having them go through every inch of his shit.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2015, 11:28:52 AM »
Why do you care so much? Why not focus on yourself dude?  Get an mba and do something with you life.  You're not even good at gossiping as you're wrong most of the time.  

seriously, Vince pops up in all these threads to bask in the reflected glory of these nobody drug dealers.

it's like a schmoe version of some fat old housewife gossiping about the Kardashians like it has any relevance to her own sad little life

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2015, 11:32:09 AM »
Why do you care so much? Why not focus on yourself dude?  Get an mba and do something with you life.  You're not even good at gossiping as you're wrong most of the time. 
naah  vince goodrum csn mtf mba is to long for to fit as a profilename on getbig and then its not worth it

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2015, 11:33:54 AM »
Devon97 made the most sense as to why he might be making some money.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2015, 12:40:15 PM »
Devon97 made the most sense as to why he might be making some money.

He's a drug dealer...he sells steroids and synthol.  That's why he's making so much money....definitely not because of some diet plans or freak juice. 
A

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2015, 12:41:53 PM »
Yeah, I agree with Devon 97. I doubt the kid is dealing, atleast in any meaningful way. The money is in the internet consultations and private forums. Most of those guys have reoccurring billing on their forum's subscriptions, and the subscriptions will lead into private consultations for some, and those lead to supplement, e-book, clothing, etc.... sales. Even the mediocre and low key guys are pulling down surprisingly good money from it.

The danger for someone like Loyd is creating enough interesting content to hold and grow new subscriptions after the initial wow factor of being a big, honest roid freak has faded. Even the smart guys have trouble with that after a few years.

Also, as mentioned, I really do hope someone got to his ear, and told him not to mess around with the tax folks.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2015, 12:44:34 PM »
Wake up dude...
Steroid sales. Why do you think he brings so much attention to himself with vids and stuff.

It's just a matter of time before he gets busted..

falco

• Getbig V

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2015, 03:11:04 PM »
Have you read the amount of subscribers this channel has? 4+ million subscribes, 380 million views a month. Bostin has barely 50k subscribers, gets maybe a few thousand clicks per video, gimme a f*ing break. He's far from being Pewdiepie. ::)

YOU're comparing apples to oranges.

That 4 mill channel is making money off Google Ad sense. Bostin is making 95% of his income off selling programs. Not sure why this is so difficult to follow.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2015, 03:14:47 PM »
1) he really doesn't, he barely cracks 36k on Facebook, matt ogus has 300k, the hodgetwins has 400k, eliiot husle has 630k, Chris Jones has 60k. most of these guys do this bullshit online coaching

Once again, he's not making $$$ off youtube Google Adsense.

He's making $$ off selling cycle advice and training/ diet programs because of his transformation.

THe reason Ogus or Elliot won't be able to generate the draw he does is because they didn't make the RAPID TRANSFORMATION he did.. And no one takes the hidge tards seriously, they are a comedy channell anyway.

YOu guys are forgetting, 18-26 year old kids will do ANYTHING for bigger muscles. And if they think Bostin has the key, they'll pay his price.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2015, 03:42:43 PM »
Lol at meadows acting like he is healthier than bostin. he literally looks like a beetroot, only with shittier bb genetics.

I bet he takes around the same dosages. Also I saw one of his videos in his house and some fat, grotesque woman walked past... I'm guessing that was his wife. At least bostin is getting some fine, juiced up tail.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2015, 04:16:08 PM »
Lol at meadows acting like he is healthier than bostin. he literally looks like a beetroot, only with shittier bb genetics.

I bet he takes around the same dosages. Also I saw one of his videos in his house and some fat, grotesque woman walked past... I'm guessing that was his wife. At least bostin is getting some fine, juiced up tail.

;D I saw that too! I'm like this guy's a nutrition wizard??? Why can't he help his own fam??

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2015, 05:47:27 PM »
John Meadows doesn't even look human he looks like a fucking specimen he's so god damn ugly I just want to punch him straight in his face it just pisses me off looking at him

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2015, 05:57:36 PM »
Once again, he's not making $$$ off youtube Google Adsense.

He's making $$ off selling cycle advice and training/ diet programs because of his transformation.

THe reason Ogus or Elliot won't be able to generate the draw he does is because they didn't make the RAPID TRANSFORMATION he did.. And no one takes the hidge tards seriously, they are a comedy channell anyway.

YOu guys are forgetting, 18-26 year old kids will do ANYTHING for bigger muscles. And if they think Bostin has the key, they'll pay his price.

Good post

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2015, 07:08:17 PM »

This

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2015, 01:10:57 AM »
He's setting himself up for an epic lawsuit as soon as some kid has a bad reaction for his cycle advice.

IF he was smart he would immediately set up an LLC as protection.

You can't really believe an LLC will protect him???  Do you understand that if some kid gets sick or worse dies - and they link it back to Boston's advice (doesn't matter if it could have been other causes - they will get the steroid guy) it is now CRIMINAL ...  my guess is that if it happens and is widely publicized they will make a major example... Doing this so openly is absolutely stupid..

And for the fucking retards on here that actually think Boston KNOWS what he is talking about- come the fuck on.. He has average genetics - and totally blew it out.. With 1/15 th of what he took you can make insane gains...
What he has done is take advantage of the internet and target all the guys that have never trained around or met guys with good response genes... If I were to even LOOK at the amounts he took I would grow 

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2015, 03:09:52 AM »

I bet he takes around the same dosages
. Also I saw one of his videos in his house and some fat, grotesque woman walked past... I'm guessing that was his wife. At least bostin is getting some fine, juiced up tail.

Good point. Bostin looks far better than Meadows and regardless of what they say, both are probably on similar amounts of stuff.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2015, 03:46:36 AM »
Bostin and I are friends in real life.  I trained, competed, partied, etc with his dad for many years. We are still real life friends. 

Just went to Bostin's website for the first time. OMG. It's just a mess. Filled with misspellings (just like his FB postings). He sells 7-8 different "products".

Is he making any real money?  I don't know.  What I do know is that very soon the IRS, State Franchise Tax Board or some upstart assistant District Attorney is going to get a hard on for Bostin and his little party will come to a end. I amazed he has lasted as long as he has

well said, it is a matter of time.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2015, 05:27:52 AM »
Bostin and I are friends in real life.  I trained, competed, partied, etc with his dad for many years. We are still real life friends. 

Just went to Bostin's website for the first time. OMG. It's just a mess. Filled with misspellings (just like his FB postings). He sells 7-8 different "products".

Is he making any real money?  I don't know.  What I do know is that very soon the IRS, State Franchise Tax Board or some upstart assistant District Attorney is going to get a hard on for Bostin and his little party will come to a end. I amazed he has lasted as long as he has

Hi Meadows

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2015, 06:13:11 AM »
You can't really believe an LLC will protect him???  Do you understand that if some kid gets sick or worse dies - and they link it back to Boston's advice (doesn't matter if it could have been other causes - they will get the steroid guy) it is now CRIMINAL ...  my guess is that if it happens and is widely publicized they will make a major example... Doing this so openly is absolutely stupid..

And for the fucking retards on here that actually think Boston KNOWS what he is talking about- come the fuck on.. He has average genetics - and totally blew it out.. With 1/15 th of what he took you can make insane gains...
What he has done is take advantage of the internet and target all the guys that have never trained around or met guys with good response genes... If I were to even LOOK at the amounts he took I would grow 

Maybe not criminally but his assets will be protected

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2015, 09:33:52 AM »

I think Ogus and Elliott are doing great because they have the balls to speak their minds and people find them interesting.

I think Bostin Loyd does even better because of the very same things. He just has more balls and is even more interesting to more people. People aren't as stupid as you think. They just value things that you don't.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2015, 09:49:04 AM »