Author Topic: WTF...German terrorism...Bevo is crying  (Read 6379 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: WTF...German terrorism...Bevo is crying
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2015, 06:00:11 AM »
Just kill yourself if you're that depressed. These kind of people always kill mass amounts of people. It's in their DNA.

He murdered twice as many people as Andreas Brevik and it took him less than a second to do it, scary

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2015, 06:04:53 AM »
There is major depression and chronic depression and this can be caused even to people who seemingly are doing well.

Then you have depression that is caused by a problem, like someone is suffering from a medical condition, a financial issue or personal problem in a relationship or work etc.

I can just share what I observed over the years from many pill popping junkies (even after they stop taking meds). They become these emotional fools, desperate to find love, they are hopeful every time they meet someone that that person is the one, and when they breakup its always messy, it features stories loaded with paranoia and betrayal.

Remember, junkies, alcoholics all share the same trait, they are beyond selfish, only a selfish idiot would do what he did to those 150 passengers.

I wont sit and judge people who need meds, but this does not mean we must ignore what happens to the many on meds.

This is the bottom line - my best friend was a junkie and this was his biggest problem. Really like him, but it's all about him and then some.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2015, 06:27:52 AM »
Truth or fiction?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2015, 06:41:07 AM »
Truth or fiction?

wait until the tinfoil hat wearers cook something good up, it will surely involve that the plane never crashed and the people are all being experimented on by aliens now

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2015, 07:12:56 AM »
If this guy drank some alcohol and smoked a few blunts and cigarettes all of this won't happen. I blame the anti depressants and his weak personality. Man sometimes you'd think a pilot is smart and will not do a horrible thing like killing innocent but no and all of it because a girl didn't like him. So what? a girl doesn't like me I'm going to post about it on getbig not kill them inoccent. Why not kill her? kill himself? Alot of wrong with his way of thinking.

Last time I've read on our local newspaper that a pilot tied up his fiance, beats her and started to accuse her of messing with other men. Fucked up shit.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2015, 09:15:59 AM »
Mass Murderer, with unspecified medical condition(s), unspecified political beliefs, unspecified religious beliefs, engaged to an unspecified person, never mentioned on his FB page, that has been taken down? It's good to know that the truth is coming out.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2015, 10:00:53 AM »
Mass Murderer, with unspecified medical condition(s), unspecified political beliefs, unspecified religious beliefs, engaged to an unspecified person, never mentioned on his FB page, that has been taken down? It's good to know that the truth is coming out.

That's why he is now dead, he was a nobody and acutely aware of it.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2015, 11:47:58 AM »
jESUS fucking christ. I rarely post but posts this stupid warrant a reply.

Oh,, and EPIC irony spelling "bright" as "brite"........you should be embarrased

Depression is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain, it isn't fictional or made up. I never really thought of it until I was afflicted by it temporarily and required meds to correct the balance. There were on side effects either, although for many people there are.

Why the fuck would you think yourself such an authority on a topic you know jackshit about and have no firsthand experience?

Go take a shitload of drugs and experience the come down afterwards, it is similar to a depressive episode. Do you really think something as complex as the human brain cannot be affected the physical sense just like any other bodypart???

Hi Mr. I take anti depressants...

And lol. iPhone auto correct dipshit. It happens.

Thank fucking God I don't know anything about being a cop out PUSSY with some made up "disease" because I got SAD about something one time. Fucking loser... Grow up and take responsibility. Stop using depression as a crutch because something didn't go your way. Get a job and some meaning because depression is code for I'm too lazy to work so I need drugs to sit home on my ass... You idiot.

And you made my point with your last statement... Of course loading up on drugs will fuck you up... That was EXACTLY my first point. So thanks.
$

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2015, 12:31:14 PM »
jESUS fucking christ. I rarely post but posts this stupid warrant a reply.

Oh,, and EPIC irony spelling "bright" as "brite"........you should be embarrased

Depression is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain, it isn't fictional or made up. I never really thought of it until I was afflicted by it temporarily and required meds to correct the balance. There were on side effects either, although for many people there are.

Why the fuck would you think yourself such an authority on a topic you know jackshit about and have no firsthand experience?

Go take a shitload of drugs and experience the come down afterwards, it is similar to a depressive episode. Do you really think something as complex as the human brain cannot be affected the physical sense just like any other bodypart???

There was a better time when people with "chemical imbalances" of the brain, were put in rubber rooms to bounce around for the rest of their worthless lives, and not be a threat to society.

One of his old friends in the industry told reporters that the perp was nick named "Tomato Andi" from when he was a flight attendant. Seems he had "other" mental illnesses too.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2015, 12:36:45 PM »
The joys of flying and over panicking.  Now what?  Ban pilots?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2015, 04:08:10 PM »
I think a night with Juruth might have improved his mental health.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2015, 05:14:15 PM »
I stopped reading here: http://www.foxnews...

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2015, 05:36:11 PM »
The joys of flying and over panicking.  Now what?  Ban pilots?

El Diablo Blanco strikes again
"

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2015, 05:48:22 PM »
Hi Mr. I take anti depressants...

And lol. iPhone auto correct dipshit. It happens.

Thank fucking God I don't know anything about being a cop out PUSSY with some made up "disease" because I got SAD about something one time. Fucking loser... Grow up and take responsibility. Stop using depression as a crutch because something didn't go your way. Get a job and some meaning because depression is code for I'm too lazy to work so I need drugs to sit home on my ass... You idiot.

And you made my point with your last statement... Of course loading up on drugs will fuck you up... That was EXACTLY my first point. So thanks.

You know "brite" hasn't been use as a word for over 100 years.

Look I know this is getbig and we dole out insults randomly, but I've worked and studied for the past few years so shut the fuck up with you assumptions. You argue like a spoiled brat, throwing out random insults which have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Researchers can actually map the brain and compare a brain which lacks serotonin (depression) compared to a healthy brain. I was similar to you beforehand and would've had no idea what depression was like before experiencing it. I wouldn't make this shit up out of nowhere.

But hey, if you want to counter medical professionals with nothing but your opinion and continue to be an utter prick, be my guest.

Oh by the way, you acknowledge that someones brain can be fucked up from drugs...correct. You do realise that excessive use of something like meth can cause a massive serotonin balance in the brain which is the main cause of depression? Theres a massive contradiction if you believe taking drugs can fuck you up but also deny depression exists at the same time.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2015, 05:55:26 PM »
He did what he did because that's what his brain told him to do. There is no free will, there isn't even any "I" presiding over our actions. This is what I believe today but who knows, I may change my mind in the future. :D Some of you may have listed to that Sam Harris fella, he's talked about this. We seem to need someone to blame but he feels understanding that there is no free will can make you more compassionate in general.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2015, 05:57:21 PM »
Theres a massive contradiction if you believe taking drugs can fuck you up but also deny depression exists at the same time.

True. But people have a need to believe there is a type of "I" that is independent from physiology.

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2015, 06:12:20 PM »
True. But people have a need to believe there is a type of "I" that is independent from physiology.

Agreed, I think this guy had way more issues going on.

Just Thick Nick's outright and unfounded denial that depression doesn't exist is ridiculous.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2015, 08:51:31 PM »
Agreed, I think this guy had way more issues going on.

Just Thick Nick's outright and unfounded denial that depression doesn't exist is ridiculous.

Depression is for pussy's who can't deal with being sad about something...better? For fucks sake you sound exactly what a whiney pussy I would imagine would sound like who claims they are "depressed." Please don't go out and hurt anyone due to your being sad that I said depression is not real... or because you get rejected by females... or any other dumb ass reason you can come up with to take unnecessary drugs which only compound your lazy, pathetic "condition." Jesus Christ what have men become... whiney fucking babies who need drugs to cope with... LIFE... It is just LIFE... the same as every other generation had to deal with... and you are failing at it. Depression... oh brother.
$

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2015, 10:10:27 PM »
Depression is for pussy's who can't deal with being sad about something...better? For fucks sake you sound exactly what a whiney pussy I would imagine would sound like who claims they are "depressed." Please don't go out and hurt anyone due to your being sad that I said depression is not real... or because you get rejected by females... or any other dumb ass reason you can come up with to take unnecessary drugs which only compound your lazy, pathetic "condition." Jesus Christ what have men become... whiney fucking babies who need drugs to cope with... LIFE... It is just LIFE... the same as every other generation had to deal with... and you are failing at it. Depression... oh brother.

Oh for fucks sake, stop bitching. Its a simple argument as to whether a certain condition exists, no reason to have a meltdown. I had one brief episode and it hasn't returned since.

It isn't even up for debate. Your brain is regulated by chemicals of which there can sometimes be a lack of, it is confirmed by medical science and your opinion doesn't disprove this.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2015, 10:14:10 PM »
Your brain is regulated by chemicals of which there can sometimes be a lack of, it is confirmed by medical science and your opinion doesn't disprove this.

Your brain is chemically imballanced?  I feel bad for you.  I also hope you can never fly a commercial passenger airplane.  Feel happy you are not in an asylum.
Ψ

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2015, 10:22:02 PM »
Your brain is chemically imballanced?  I feel bad for you.  I also hope you can never fly a commercial passenger airplane.  Feel happy you are not in an asylum.

My brain is fine at the moment actually, thanks for your concern though.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2015, 10:31:59 PM »
My brain is fine at the moment actually, thanks for your concern though.

ATM being the key word.  I hope you look after yourself and avoid bodybuilding drugs and rec drugs.
Ψ

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2015, 11:04:57 PM »
ATM being the key word.  I hope you look after yourself and avoid bodybuilding drugs and rec drugs.

Never taken gear and havent tried rec drugs for years.

The Derek Anthony saga was a scary lesson.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2015, 12:44:33 AM »
1. ban planes 2 if not possible ban copilots 3 ban depression

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2015, 02:00:12 AM »
1. ban planes 2 if not possible ban copilots 3 ban depression

airlines are doing the right thing, never allow just one person locked in cockpit

I do think that men or women who just went through a breakup that involved marriage dreams should not be allowed to do anything like flying a plane, driving a car etc.