Author Topic: Does being on steroids lead to more divorces & relationship breakups?  (Read 7614 times)

ruth_e_ford

• Getbig II
I was watching Jason Bla Bla's video about him talking about his divorce and recent marriage break up with his wife.

I know a few people who went through divorces and breakups this year.......ALL gear users mind you.

It would be a world record for me these days to hold down a relationship for more than 8 weeks at a time.

Before I started steronz I was in a 4 year long term relationship with my x fiance.

Is it really much of a surprise that most guys on testosterone WON"T be able to hold down a relationship for long and inevitably go through breakups or divorce?
Is it really much of a surprise that testosterone users will have far higher rates of cheating and fidelity on their partners?
Is it really much of a surprise that testosterone users behaviors will lead to more aggressive tendencies and fights with their partners in home environment?
Is it really much of a surprise that gear users will end up with sense of invincibility and end up partying hard and crossing over to recreational drugs such as cocaine?

Sure a fuck seems to be a lot of truth in above based on the people I know who use stronz.

Discuss.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Does being on steroids lead to more divorces & relationship breakups?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 09:17:07 AM »
I was watching Jason Bla Bla's video about him talking about his divorce and recent marriage break up with his wife.

I know a few people who went through divorces and breakups this year.......ALL gear users mind you.

It would be a world record for me these days to hold down a relationship for more than 8 weeks at a time.

Before I started steronz I was in a 4 year long term relationship with my x fiance.

Is it really much of a surprise that most guys on testosterone WON"T be able to hold down a relationship for long and inevitably go through breakups or divorce?
Is it really much of a surprise that testosterone users will have far higher rates of cheating and fidelity on their partners?
Is it really much of a surprise that testosterone users behaviors will lead to more aggressive tendencies and fights with their partners in home environment?
Is it really much of a surprise that gear users will end up with sense of invincibility and end up partying hard and crossing over to recreational drugs such as cocaine?

Sure a fuck seems to be a lot of truth in above based on the people I know who use stronz.

Discuss.

I think that you are mistaking correlation with causation. Lots of dumb fucks that would cheat or be overly aggressive use steroids. They had the propensity prior.

ruth_e_ford

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 09:25:12 AM »
I think that you are mistaking correlation with causation. Lots of dumb fucks that would cheat or be overly aggressive use steroids. They had the propensity prior.

I distinguish between the two, although it can be a bit of a grey area when correlation leads to direct causation.
I personally think its largely compound and dose related.

I can see most guys being able to handle say up to 500mg test a week and being perfectly fine.
But I have yet to see one person on highish tren who didn't have some kinda real trouble with it in life.

I believe long term bodybuilding lifestyle and ultimately abuse of gear will inevitably lead to alienation of loved ones and friends similar to recreational drug use.
There is no sugar coating that in my opinion.

ruth_e_ford

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 09:33:28 AM »
The Irony is that when I was first researching about steroids my overwhelming concern was with the physical side effects only.

"Will I be hurting my liver and kidneys"? "Will I lose my hair?" "Will I get acne"...all the usual things.

I recently had blood work come back (after my heaviest cycle to date) and everything came back absolutely perfect which I was quite shocked about.
I also had heart scan done which also came back perfect, matter of fact I was told "I have heart of an 18 year old"...which I was even more shocked about given my recreational drug use.

Also after my last cycle my doctor told me I am one of those lucky guys that doesn't seem to get much HEPTA shutdown and even on boat load of test I was still producing my own test naturally in small quantities.

However the one thing I never anticipated about going on gear was the psychological aspects which seems at times have brought me down to 18 year old levels of stupidity at times with ridiculous risk taking.

While I am not particularly concerned about health effects right now.

I can honestly see myself snapping one day at someone in a hard way which won't end well for me or them.

That is my biggest worry about steronz use.

As well as how it fucks up your relationships with lovers cos u can't keep your dick in your pants or just get so aggressive they get freaked out and wanna run.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 09:38:26 AM »

Discuss.

8X Mr. Olympia Lee Haney was married and had kids, and he still his married.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 09:44:06 AM »
I'm one of the most layed back guys you will ever meet. My friends at work always can't believe how gentle I am. I try to be that way because I look a tiny bit scary. I get rough with my wife in the sack that's it.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2015, 09:47:22 AM »
Lolz at the OP. Dude, ugly guys on steroids cant cheat. Cuz they have no options. Your assuming most guys on roids have options. Not the case. Just cause i got a hard dick cuz of my test levels doesnt mean some random chick is gonna fuck me. I have no game, and average looks. No girl is banging down my door wanting to be with me other than my wife

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2015, 09:50:12 AM »
tren is a good compound to go on for achieving maximum breakup potential 
"

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2015, 09:50:36 AM »
Lolz at the OP. Dude, ugly guys on steroids cant cheat. Cuz they have no options. Your assuming most guys on roids have options. Not the case. Just cause i got a hard dick cuz of my test levels doesnt mean some random chick is gonna fuck me. I have no game, and average looks. No girl is banging down my door wanting to be with me other than my wife

As a guy that has looks (IMHO), money, decent physique, lots of confidence and lots of game, I can say that there such a thing as responsibility. Gear doesn't change who you are in your heart.

ruth_e_ford

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2015, 09:57:43 AM »

Like I said to you before in life there are always exceptions, that doesn't take away from the general rule or trend.
Also lets not assume we know much about Haney's personal life and what he got up to or not, no one would know that but him.

For every Haney, for every Arnold, for every Usian Bolt or national lottery winner there are literally millions who have opposite issues or problems.

Haney also stopped pretty young.

Lets not use the 0.00000000001% of the population for basis of an intelligent discussion.

ruth_e_ford

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2015, 10:03:33 AM »

You assume that not having exceptional looks or amazing physiques can't get you laid?
I put it to you that is a total myth.

There are thousands of average, even not so good looking guys with average physiques getting tons of pussy or laid on a daily basis in the world.
Most times it just comes down to taking advantage of the opportunities presented to you and a numbers game.

Its is a question of libido and motivation.

Steroids increase both so it is inevitable that you would not stay loyal to one partner hence causing breakups and divorce.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2015, 10:06:29 AM »
How many wives and girlfriends would be happy with syringes, vials and pills in the house that you bought out of the trunk of a car in the gym parking lot?

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2015, 10:46:30 AM »
^^
DAMN good reply!!!

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2015, 10:57:48 AM »
why would a juiced up bodybuilder (that looks good) get married? And if he does, why would he continue juicing?

makes little sense

Guys lay off the anti-depressants and stop all this marriage talk, you know the odds of being happily married, leave it alone people.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2015, 11:47:20 AM »
You assume that not having exceptional looks or amazing physiques can't get you laid?

There are thousands of average, even not so good looking guys with average physiques getting tons of pussy or laid on a daily basis in the world.
Most times it just comes down to taking advantage of the opportunities presented to you and a numbers game.

Steroids increase both so it is inevitable that you would not stay loyal to one partner hence causing breakups and divorce.

I don't know about the steroids increasing libido part. I personally think it can hurt your sex drive in the long term
l

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2015, 11:53:51 AM »

I don't know about the steroids increasing libido part. I personally think it can hurt your sex drive in the long term

It's only when you first start that it's any good at increasing libido. After that it's all downhill, especially when Tren and Deca are used for any significant period of time. When you eventually come off, if you've been a heavy user, you've got long-term problems to deal with in the potency department if you don't do TRT.
Hrmmm

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2015, 12:07:17 PM »
It's only when you first start that it's any good at increasing libido. After that it's all downhill, especially when Tren and Deca are used for any significant period of time. When you eventually come off, if you've been a heavy user, you've got long-term problems to deal with in the potency department if you don't do TRT.

yup.  Nature custom made every man with just the right amount of hormones .... I don't think any long term user will ever be the same as when they were natural. Maybe if they had low test levels to begin with...for every extra mg of testosterone you put in your body your estro is going to go up, Ai's...caber....that shit  can only do so much.
l

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2015, 12:08:48 PM »

still with same girl nearly 6 years.

always been poly-amorous so conventional thinking never suited me, alot hornier with a bigger sexual appetite yes but actually following through with things, no nothing increased there.

never hit her, don't argue more than we did prior to gear so nothing changed there

no, I have remained humble, used to booze a good bit for a couple years prior to getting back in to bodybuilding. Dont take other rec drugs, occasional shrooming for spiritual reasons.

Discuss.

ruth_e_ford

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2015, 12:13:27 PM »
For fuck sakes can you guys sort out your quotes, I need a micro-scope to read this shit.

Not reading it and getting headache till you fix it.

Jeeez.....never understood why its so hard to quote properly.

FF's.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2015, 12:21:21 PM »
sort out your eyes then  ;)

ruth_e_ford

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2015, 12:26:49 PM »
@Flinstone, about libido I guess it depends on compound and is individual.

On high test I am a fucking animal if I don't fuck every single day sometimes like multiple occasions I will kill someone.

Girls always be like why the fuck you so rough during sex, u never used to be like this before, all u wanna do it attack, attack attack.

I slapped this one girl during sex soo hard she started fucking crying on me....I felt bad after

I had been rough with her before many times but she was like "this is some next level shit".....anyway every time we fuck you can see she is so anxious after that.
I get pure fucking evil thoughts too that I have to keep in check....to sick to talk about.....

Always when on cycle.

I am chill as fuck when off.

You can ask Booty how much I change when talking on phone when on and off, its like a different person.

I just come off two weeks now and I feel like death already.

I want to smash plates in my house.

Maybe I will do it and film it and post it right now to make myself feel better.

I hate coming off.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2015, 12:32:24 PM »
your chill as fuck when off yet your going to smash your plates up?

tren4life

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2015, 12:42:57 PM »
I feel the same way especially when running high doses of tren but make sure I keep my emotions in check.I get a bit distant from people but have mostly been introverted but things seem to kick up a notch. Especially sexual nature. I feel evil at times and don't like it cause I'm a good dude.

@Flinstone, about libido I guess it depends on compound and is individual.

On high test I am a fucking animal if I don't fuck every single day sometimes like multiple occasions I will kill someone.

Girls always be like why the fuck you so rough during sex, u never used to be like this before, all u wanna do it attack, attack attack.

I slapped this one girl during sex soo hard she started fucking crying on me....I felt bad after

I had been rough with her before many times but she was like "this is some next level shit".....anyway every time we fuck you can see she is so anxious after that.
I get pure fucking evil thoughts too that I have to keep in check....to sick to talk about.....

Always when on cycle.

I am chill as fuck when off.

You can ask Booty how much I change when talking on phone when on and off, its like a different person.

I just come off two weeks now and I feel like death already.

I want to smash plates in my house.

Maybe I will do it and film it and post it right now to make myself feel better.

I hate coming off.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2015, 12:53:09 PM »

I didn't use steroids much and I'm on my 14th marriage.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2015, 12:54:47 PM »
I didn't use steroids much and I'm on my 14th marriage.

And if you'd juiced regularly, you'd STILL be on your 14th wife.