Author Topic: Phil Heath's new girlfriend?  (Read 120667 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Phil Heath's new lady???
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2015, 08:45:30 PM »
The whole opening up to his wife at the Olympia was the least heart felt public opinion conscious effort I've ever seen.  I'm sure he cares, but who sits on stage with a thong in front of a few thousand schmoes and talks about all that.  It's a conscious effort.  Much like mentioning his dad who passed, then Kai kept it real.  Holy shit that was funny.
Heath really has that unlikable quality about him.  Not due to ego, but being dis genuine and insecure.

Aside from Zack Kahn...he's up there in douchebaggery.

Phil Heath has given zero fucks about this post...true...haha

100% spot on...To me, Phil is a slight black version of Lou Ferrigno...A scumbag sociopath. Phil however tries to hide this trait in himself by doing stupid things like what you mentioned above at the Olympia. Where as Lou can't hide being one because he doesn't have the brain capacity to try to even hide it...IMOP I believe deep down Phil is a bad dude...Spoiled as shit and possibly rotten at his core...He's been around the block way too many times now where we can say he's young and immature...Phil is after all 36 years old...He's a few years away from 40...Probably won't live another 20 years... :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2015, 08:56:25 PM »
100% spot on...To me, Phil is a slight black version of Lou Ferrigno...A scumbag sociopath. Phil however tries to hide this trait in himself by doing stupid things like what you mentioned above at the Olympia. Where as Lou can't hide being one because he doesn't have the brain capacity to try to even hide it...IMOP I believe deep down Phil is a bad dude...Spoiled as shit and possibly rotten at his core...He's been around the block way too many times now where we can say he's young and immature...Phil is after all 36 years old...He's a few years away from 40...Probably won't live another 20 years... :-\

When age comes, it comes fast.  Many of us go from 27 to 37 in two years.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2015, 10:05:18 PM »

He's no lou. I've spoken to phil many times, he's not an asshole to that degree

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2015, 10:11:38 PM »

Im gonna have to agree with this

Phil makes is real hard to like him
I usually pull for Kai cause i believe he's genuine

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2015, 10:17:37 PM »

Kai's physique sucks , I'll pull for Dexter and Rhoden before him

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2015, 10:24:18 PM »

genuinely gay, yes.
?

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2015, 12:23:28 AM »

I don't think Phil's a bad dude deep down. No I've never met him or anything & I'm sure he has character flaws just like we all do. But, that doesn't make him a bad guy.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2015, 12:27:52 AM »
I don't think Phil's a bad dude deep down. No I've never met him or anything & I'm sure he has character flaws just like we all do. But, that doesn't make him a bad guy.

He isn't, he might be cocky, arrogant or whatever but asshole and comparing him to lou is not accurate

Many times I've seen him take his time with fans and even would stay after so he can take pics with every individual

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2015, 02:15:15 AM »
Mmm, nothing can be compared with smooth tight firm youth!

Very few of all those grannyfitness chics cant stand a chance! They look OLD!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2015, 02:25:36 AM »
So Phil gets halo put in time out over alleged comments about his wife, now he dumps her?   ::)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2015, 02:28:43 AM »
somewhere in a dark basement, anabolichalo is looking at the picture of Phil and his new girlfriend. He is also pounding his small peenus saying: "getting the girls, getting the girls".

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2015, 02:33:54 AM »
I've always thought Phil comes across quite well in interviews. Well spoken and reasonably friendly.
Ditching an ill wife for younger tail is a pretty despicable thing to do though. :-\

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2015, 02:51:28 AM »
I've always thought Phil comes across quite well in interviews. Well spoken and reasonably friendly.
Ditching an ill wife for younger tail is a pretty despicable thing to do though. :-\

People are despicable and selfish. Just not everyone are able to manifest that even if want... These who can - usualy do. Deal with it.
 And dude's young has all the fame and money, there's really no suprprise he'd like to enjoy that, even if it is "wrong" in this case.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2015, 03:36:47 AM »
People are despicable and selfish. Just not everyone are able to manifest that even if want... These who can - usualy do. Deal with it.
 And dude's young has all the fame and money, there's really no suprprise he'd like to enjoy that, even if it is "wrong" in this case.

I don't think there's anything wrong with him enjoying himself, but I just don't think he should have got married in the first place if he wants to still have his fun. It's a bit like Tiger Woods. I couldn't care less if he wanted to screw all those whores, but stay single and have your fun. Why get married/start a family if you can't stay loyal?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2015, 04:03:09 AM »
I don't think there's anything wrong with him enjoying himself, but I just don't think he should have got married in the first place if he wants to still have his fun.
It's a bit like Tiger Woods. I couldn't care less if he wanted to screw all those whores, but stay single and have your fun. Why get married/start a family if you can't stay loyal?

Let's not forget that most of us are generally clueless about this "life" most of the time and often just do what everyone else does, even if it doesn't make sense some time after that. Life is giant nonsense, where people does stuff thiking it is very relevant and full of meaning, then shit hits the fan one day and they make a U turn and do something else. It's a lot easier to understand that all of us are searching for a pleasure first and foremost and some of us can get more of it, some less... at the end it doesn't matter anyway, just some have more fun while on the ride to it, some less. I've starting to notice that most fun have these who are most cynical and "heartless" and it doesn't not suprise me afterall.. All in all - people are not perfect, they make mistakes, they marry wrong people, marry fro the wrong reasons and well... it just makes no sense anyway, so no need to judge too much.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2015, 05:32:02 AM »

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2015, 05:57:50 AM »
100% spot on...To me, Phil is a slight black version of Lou Ferrigno...A scumbag sociopath.

As a matter of fact, you HAVE to be a sociopath to "succeed" in BB lol

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2015, 06:03:25 AM »
As a matter of fact, you HAVE to be a sociopath to "succeed" in BB most fields lol

Fixed.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2015, 06:05:25 AM »
He isn't, he might be cocky, arrogant or whatever but asshole and comparing him to lou is not accurate

Many times I've seen him take his time with fans and even would stay after so he can take pics with every individual

I always figured that Phil had this athlete-baller cockiness to him. Comes with the territory. But, in reality he's just some guy that puts up that persona. Kinda like Flex was cocky onstage, but in reality he was the opposite. People are people, but in order to be the best, you have think you are the best, and better than everybody else (your competitors). Is that arrogant to think that?

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2015, 06:10:11 AM »
I meet the guy in 10,11 and again 2 days ago everytime I e meet him he's always been a geniuly nice funny guy. All you guys talking about him. Have you ever had a conversation with the guy? If so tell us why you think he's a arrogant asshole

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2015, 06:12:48 AM »

I thought you pull for Kai because you like the taste of spermy grapefruit???????

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2015, 06:14:16 AM »
I meet the guy in 10,11 and again 2 days ago everytime I e meet him he's always been a geniuly nice funny guy. All you guys talking about him. Have you ever had a conversation with the guy? If so tell us why you think he's a arrogant asshole

Actually hung out with him privately or shot the shit with him at a booth where he's getting paid to be nice to people?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2015, 06:24:01 AM »
I always figured that Phil had this athlete-baller cockiness to him. Comes with the territory. But, in reality he's just some guy that puts up that persona. Kinda like Flex was cocky onstage, but in reality he was the opposite. People are people, but in order to be the best, you have think you are the best, and better than everybody else (your competitors). Is that arrogant to think that?

Good points. That's actually a part of being the best.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2015, 06:39:10 AM »
;)

She is gorgeous  .... good for him

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2015, 06:43:59 AM »
Mmm, nothing can be compared with smooth tight firm youth!

Very few of all those grannyfitness chics cant stand a chance! They look OLD!

X2. 

Sadly, Old is the opposite of young ..... so no matter how much one tries  It cant never go hand in hand.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH