Author Topic: bb drugs that ill never use again..  (Read 14055 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: bb drugs that ill never use again..
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2015, 12:24:13 PM »
anadrol is awsome when your low BF it blows u up from within the muscle, you shouldnt look fat on anadrol

This is really individual. I lost 40lbs after surgery so I basically had to start all over again, but I had low bodyfat thanks to dieting and cardio. I figured it would be a good time to try out anadrol (along with test p and tren a - my bread & butter stack). Well I regained 30lbs in 4 weeks, look huge again with great arm veins, but also acquired a pregnant belly. I am confident it will go away as soon as I drop the anadrol, as I am eating very clean. Aromasin doesn't do shit for bloating for me.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2015, 01:30:57 PM »
. Aromasin doesn't do shit for ANADROL bloating for me anyone.
fixed
anadrol interacts directly with the estrogen receptor, no amount of AI is gonna change that
SERMs could help though
also your bloat is not necessarily related to anadrol id say... maybe youre just not used to eating as much after your layoff?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2015, 02:00:01 PM »
fixed
anadrol interacts directly with the estrogen receptor, no amount of AI is gonna change that
SERMs could help though
also your bloat is not necessarily related to anadrol id say... maybe youre just not used to eating as much after your layoff?

I should have said aromasin does't do shit for bloating on anything. I know anadrol doesn't convert to estrogen, it only can potentially give estrogen related sides.

I think it's related. I've never been this bloated before and it's the cleanest I've ever eaten. Once I drop it, I'll be on high test, gh, and slin, so I can compare the difference. Probably will only be a small difference if anything. 3rd phase of my blast is high tren, low test, gh (this will be the fun part)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2015, 02:09:41 PM »
now that you mention the clean eating thing

maybe eating too clean doesnt work that well for you, could be an option too.
i know some guys who feel bloated and lethargic when they eat veggies with every meal for example

some people just need the junk food somehow and function better on it
some "clean" carb sources work great too, like white rice

you could try subbing all your carbs for white rice for 3-4 days and see how that treats you

or just wait until you drop the anadrol, maybe thats the culprit as you suspected, who knows  ;D

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2015, 04:31:29 PM »

i know some guys who feel bloated and lethargic when they eat veggies with every meal for example

you could try subbing all your carbs for white rice for 3-4 days and see how that treats you

or just wait until you drop the anadrol, maybe thats the culprit as you suspected, who knows  ;D

I have thyroid issues and if I don't salt that bitch up I get all kinds of water retension

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2015, 06:31:17 PM »

I've thought about switching to white carbs like that but I have had cheat meals and bloated like crazy. I only have 11 days left of anadrol though so I just gotta ride it out. I wanna use up all my tabs and my vial of the injectable drol I am also using alongside.

Also, I bloat really easily anyway, it sucks. I need to stick with my 3-phase plan though. Can't just pull the plug because of this. This is my last big blast ever, as I just want to be healthy on TRT the rest of my life (with the odd tren blast once in a blue moon)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2015, 11:53:31 PM »
I have thyroid issues and if I don't salt that bitch up I get all kinds of water retension
ive always had bad thyroid issues on tren
to the point that i would look 8 months preggo after eating a plate of veggies... even after DRINKING WATER
and was so lethargic from the stomach bloat that i wouldnt even move the next hour after every meal

at some point i added t3
and never went off that stuff
its a godsend and cleared up every tren issue for me. need less sleep, never tired, never any indigestion issues or bloat
just a replacement dosage is enough basically but im a t3 proponent so i run 50-60mcg even on bulks

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2015, 12:04:31 AM »
jizmo after talking to you about t3 on tren

im on 50mcg now while cutting

feel less tired, sleep better,

my nips are also alot less puffy, but that could be the winny im running aswell.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2015, 05:26:12 AM »
mazfit, i red that T3 can decrease prolatcin levels so maybe it can cause less puffy nipples too  :)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2015, 06:07:26 AM »
ive always had bad thyroid issues on tren
to the point that i would look 8 months preggo after eating a plate of veggies... even after DRINKING WATER
and was so lethargic from the stomach bloat that i wouldnt even move the next hour after every meal

at some point i added t3
and never went off that stuff
its a godsend and cleared up every tren issue for me. need less sleep, never tired, never any indigestion issues or bloat
just a replacement dosage is enough basically but im a t3 proponent so i run 50-60mcg even on bulks

I have literally ALL those problems in your first paragraph right now. Maybe I should add T3?? Can't get bloodwork without a doctor prescription in my state so I can't check T3 levels right now.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2015, 08:10:25 AM »
many people seem to have this problem
ive seen it countless times on forums
nofuckingbody knows its the effect of tren on t3 though
yeah and low t3 can also cause gyno because it increases prolactin

my buddy for example has been on tren for like a year nonstop, hes constantly yawning, tired and bloated even tho he sleeps fucking 12 hours a day
but the guy just doesnt listen

he thinks t3 is gonna eat all your muscle lol

i think t3 is even synergistic the more gear you blast and with slin. t3 and GH are NOT synergistic though, there are studies on t3 killing off the positive nitrogen balance that GH creates, so keep that in mind
if i ran GH id rather run t4

maz you can also run that dosage while bulking... you just go flatter a bit faster so keep carbs high...  but its impossible to go flat with slin anyway so no problems here...

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2015, 09:05:57 AM »
Next thing which can cause water retention, bloat and lethargy while on Tren is eating too little calories. You know, Tren up metabolism rate very well. If You add T3 and other drugs in higher doses ( even only Test which increase matabolism rate very well too ), train hard and often, do cardio and eat not enough calories to recover, Your body can hold a lot of water.

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2015, 09:26:43 AM »
T3 over 50mcg/d - makes me feel like shit, weak, hungry

DNP over ~350-400mg/d - unless I'm locked in a walk in freezer for 2 weeks straight... sweaty mess, brutal cravings, lethargy 24/7,

DBol - don't seem to respond to it at all, I had stuff from 6 or so different labs, all "trusted", went as high as 100mg/d and never seemed to get any results

Deca - only gains I made were on my face, even on a tight diet... of course I had to get pictures for a new passport taken while on moonface mountain. Oh well, it'll expire eventually

T-Bol - no matter what you wanna do with it, I feel like there's a better alternative

Guess that's it. Of course there's also a long list of stuff that was pretty meh, but that I will probably use again here and there as seen fit

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2015, 11:44:12 AM »
T3 is awesome I'll never use tren or anything other than test alone without it

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2015, 12:18:14 PM »

Deca - only gains I made were on my face, even on a tight diet... of course I had to get pictures for a new passport taken while on moonface mountain. Oh well, it'll expire eventually

hahaha oh lawd
i had my ID pic taken last year after like the biggest cheat day i had ever done
 it was near the final weeks of my cut and i was no higher than 8 or 9% bodyfat but i literally look like 300lbs in the face there
i think i ate 8000 calories or so and probably 30g of salt the day before
ive already tricked some girls into believing me that ive lost 100lbs during the last year  ;D ;D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2015, 03:20:40 PM »

my buddy for example has been on tren for like a year nonstop, hes constantly yawning, tired and bloated even tho he sleeps fucking 12 hours a day

i think t3 is even synergistic the more gear you blast and with slin. t3 and GH are NOT synergistic though, there are studies on t3 killing off the positive nitrogen balance that GH creates, so keep that in mind

maz you can also run that dosage while bulking... you just go flatter a bit faster so keep carbs high...  but its impossible to go flat with slin anyway so no problems here...

Great post, didn't know about that

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2015, 03:56:47 PM »

Great post, i agree with everything.

I used to run 50mcg of T4 with my GH.

Don't use Tren anymore, but i'm a huge fan of low dose T3 on cycle.

8)

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2015, 10:49:52 PM »
Clen - too much anxiety
Anadrol- great fullness but killed my appetite and was taking 6 diarrheas a day, JUST FELT LIKE SHIT
Dianabol- yes it's true believe In the non responder! Even with BD pinks, just made me sick
Eq- not useless but close to it, good veins that's it, also too much anxiety at 900+
Anything high concentration

Always run caber and t3/t4 with tren to keep the dick working and the gh gut down

I always use tren as a cutter but end up gaining muscle even on restricted diet so next bulk will be my first one with tren so hopefully the awful anxiety will be better since I'll be able to enjoy my meals

Var is the best oral hands down. Tbol coming in second except I was losing my hair on it so no more

Test/deca/eq/var or test/deca/tren/var from here on out

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2015, 02:32:54 PM »
M1T - although this was before my introduction of test, the nausea, lethargy, and general malaise hit me like a ton of bricks after a few days and made eating impossible let alone training. Just way too toxic even at 15 mg's. Even M1A which was a precursor had me randomly puking throughout the day.

Superdrol on the other hand I've gone up to 40 mg's before with no noticeable sides. Obviously it did a number on my bloodwork but I didn't notice anything like with M1t. Not that 40 mg was needed. 20 mg is plenty for me nowadays.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2015, 08:40:55 AM »
wouldnt use again

Deca     messed with my libido to much
test prop injection cites hurt to much
test cyp  to much bloating
anadrol    way to much bloating
eq           pointless for me

will use again
anavar
test e
tren
methyl tren
halo
winstrol

whitewidow

« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2015, 09:18:43 AM »
I'll use anything.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2015, 11:19:49 AM »
M1T - although this was before my introduction of test, the nausea, lethargy, and general malaise hit me like a ton of bricks after a few days and made eating impossible let alone training. Just way too toxic even at 15 mg's. Even M1A which was a precursor had me randomly puking throughout the day.

Superdrol on the other hand I've gone up to 40 mg's before with no noticeable sides. Obviously it did a number on my bloodwork but I didn't notice anything like with M1t. Not that 40 mg was needed. 20 mg is plenty for me nowadays.

damn, m1t and superdrol feel very similar to me
ive used up to 40mg m1t and i dont even know lol, probably 60-70mg sdrol a day
cant tolerate either for more than 3 weeks, then i start to feel toxic
sdrol adds a TON of strength though, EVERY time. also water, but damn, i always hit PRs when i add in sdrol to test/tren

ive recently decided to stay on a periodized program while bulking, 3 weeks on low reps max strength, 3 weeks on hypertrophy, then 1-2 weeks high reps and deload and repeat... ill probably always use m1t or sdrol when im in the max strength cycle...
the shit is insane in high dosages... i can add either 2 reps or 10-15lbs on my 3-5 rep max lifts every single session when on 50mg+ of the stuff. without an increase of calories... (of course theres a good amount of test/tren or npp involved too :)

whitewidow

« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2015, 05:17:29 PM »
M1T is some insane shit. I think the stuff they sold legal was stronger then the UGL stuff. some guys can;t stand M1T for 3-5 days it's so strong. I took it back when we sold it legally at the supp shop and it was gaspari brand and I almost gained 20 lbs and it wasn;t bad not much water reminds me of methyl-Tren maybe stronger.

whitewidow

« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2015, 05:41:33 AM »
This is really individual. I lost 40lbs after surgery so I basically had to start all over again, but I had low bodyfat thanks to dieting and cardio. I figured it would be a good time to try out anadrol (along with test p and tren a - my bread & butter stack). Well I regained 30lbs in 4 weeks, look huge again with great arm veins, but also acquired a pregnant belly. I am confident it will go away as soon as I drop the anadrol, as I am eating very clean. Aromasin doesn't do shit for bloating for me.

I got crazy arm veins somebody who has a pic post them.I don;t have a USB cord I texted them to a few of you guys I don;t care post them.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2015, 11:18:50 AM »
M1T is some insane shit. I think the stuff they sold legal was stronger then the UGL stuff. some guys can;t stand M1T for 3-5 days it's so strong. I took it back when we sold it legally at the supp shop and it was gaspari brand and I almost gained 20 lbs and it wasn;t bad not much water reminds me of methyl-Tren maybe stronger.

I took real M1T years ago before it was banned.

It was very potent.  Made me edgy and a little aggressive.

8)