Author Topic: Not Tied of THE WALKING DEAD YET? Get ready for FEAR THE WALKING DEAD  (Read 8667 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
 ::) ::)

What a shitty fucking Season ... im almost to the point of not giving a shit about this show anymore

now this summer they take it to LOS ANGELES , a completely different show with different characters, just more of the same boring shit i bet

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Fear will take place as the outbreak starts.  Should be good eye candy at least. 

Mother dick!!!!
Had to be the line of the year. 

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Just cheap & over stretch imitation/copy of English film '28 Days later' (2002)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Fear of the Walking Dead will be filmed in LA and some minor footage will be taken in the Carolina region focusing in on Caliper Fitness area...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Just watched the last episode of this past season today.  I like TWD, even the little deviations from the graphic novel has been ok with me.

But one thing that fucking gets me is that the strength factor in both zombies and humans is completely retarded at times.

For example... a zombie can just grab a person's neck or belly and tear off a hunk of meat or pull out their intestines...  (forget for a moment that the decomposing nature of their bodies might render their fingers too soft and mushy to do so)... but yet they can't break through a simple house window or flimsy wooden door.

Humans must all be on super steroids too because they can completely shatter and explode a zombie's skull with a stick, bat, or tiny fucking pen knife.  Gabriel just killed two with a rock that only took one hit to pop their heads like balloons.  Yeah, I know they are rotting and all, but they are rotting that fast because if their skull is that soft and mushy, all their bones would be and they wouldn't be able to stand up and walk.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
One thing I have enjoyed is Carol's morphing into a total bad ass over the last couple of seasons.

She went from a scared beaten wife to a lady that will kill anything she thinks is a threat.  When she coldly shot that kid that was off in the head she achieved official Bad Ass status then.    This last kid Sam that wanted the cookies, she just calmly told him as a matter of fact what would happen if he told anyone he saw her take the guns.

Sasha is becoming a favorite of mine now.  I hated to see Noah killed off so soon. 

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
I still like the show, wish the season ended better.  I see what your saying about the zombies but whatever bro it's just a show

Nails

• Getbig V
Yea, they have guy slicing a zombies head and skull with a license plate yesterday, yet RICK struggled with a zombie on top of him for several minutes before he as able to crush his skull  ::)

it seems the zombies have the strength of babies, unless they grab hold of you , then all of a sudden they are Ronnie Coleman

And i cant stand Carrol , the week prior The wife abuser beat that crap out of Rick , threw him through a window, yet carrol approches him threatens to kill him, and he backs into the wall like a scared 2 year old almost pisses his pants  ::)
this is the guy that beats the shit out of his wife and the wife never has any bruises either  ::) ::)

Dont even get me started on that Faggggot Glensian , only chinamen on the show and he is beyond pussy after being shot at, left for zombies several times

Just watched the last episode of this past season today.  I like TWD, even the little deviations from the graphic novel has been ok with me.

But one thing that fucking gets me is that the strength factor in both zombies and humans is completely retarded at times.

For example... a zombie can just grab a person's neck or belly and tear off a hunk of meat or pull out their intestines...  (forget for a moment that the decomposing nature of their bodies might render their fingers too soft and mushy to do so)... but yet they can't break through a simple house window or flimsy wooden door.

Humans must all be on super steroids too because they can completely shatter and explode a zombie's skull with a stick, bat, or tiny fucking pen knife.  Gabriel just killed two with a rock that only took one hit to pop their heads like balloons.  Yeah, I know they are rotting and all, but they are rotting that fast because if their skull is that soft and mushy, all their bones would be and they wouldn't be able to stand up and walk.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
One thing I have enjoyed is Carol's morphing into a total bad ass over the last couple of seasons.

She went from a scared beaten wife to a lady that will kill anything she thinks is a threat.  When she coldly shot that kid that was off in the head she achieved official Bad Ass status then.    This last kid Sam that wanted the cookies, she just calmly told him as a matter of fact what would happen if he told anyone he saw her take the guns.

Sasha is becoming a favorite of mine now.  I hated to see Noah killed off so soon. 

I didn't think it was a cold act but one of necessity, when she shot that twisted girl; and yet, the way she dealt with cookie boy might have revealed just how twisted she's become.

I thought shooting that twisted girl was one of the most amazing events in the show up to that point, great TV.

Loved how the gay guy was fighting with a girl (zombie) over his bag in the last show.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
how the fuck did glenn survive with a gunshot to the shoulder, a zombie on top of him and two more zombies a foot away  ???

tyrese death was well done, except not bringing back karen.

best couple on TWD but we are still stuck with maggie and glenn.  ::)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Original English film '28 days later' (2002) is far more interesting than this TV copy  :)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
Original English film '28 days later' (2002) is far more interesting than this TV copy  :)

finer women in the walking dead when fag producers aren't killing them off.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

The first half of the film, yes.  But the second half went off the rails too quickly.  It was like they decided to change directions mid film.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Yea, they have guys slicking a zombies head and skull with a license plate yesterday, yet RICK struggled with a zombie on top of him for several minutes before he as able to crush his skull  ::)

it seems the zombies have the strength of babies, unless they grab hold of you , then all of a sudden they are Ronnie Coleman

And i cant stand Carrol , the week prior The wife abuser beat that crap out of Rick , threw him through a window, yet carrol approches him threatens to kill him, and he backs into the wall like a scared 2 year old almost pisses his pants  ::)
this is the guy that beats the shit out of his wife and the wife never has any bruises either  ::) ::)

Dont even get me started on that Faggggot Glensian , only chinamen on the show and he is beyond pussy after being shot at, left for zombies several times

Exactly.   Then you have Daryl that takes a chain and decapitates three with one swing.  Dude would have had to reach a speed of about 300mph to achieve that feat.

The ones that annoyed me the most far have been :

Dale - Old ass dude that just second guessed everything and complained nonstop

Lori Grimes - as soon as Rick shows up, she becomes all diva-ish.  Too good to help out and pull her own weight any more.  Instead she struts around like some trailer park queen expecting everyone to instantly respect her because her husband is in charge.

Hershel - annoyed the piss out of me with his stubborn ways and long winded dialogues. 

The ones I have missed losing are Andrea, Tyrese, Noah, Bob, and Shane.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
Exactly.   Then you have Daryl that takes a chain and decapitates three with one swing.  Dude would have had to reach a speed of about 300mph to achieve that feat.

The ones that annoyed me the most far have been :

Dale - Old ass dude that just second guessed everything and complained nonstop

Lori Grimes - as soon as Rick shows up, she becomes all diva-ish.  Too good to help out and pull her own weight any more.  Instead she struts around like some trailer park queen expecting everyone to instantly respect her because her husband is in charge.

Hershel - annoyed the piss out of me with his stubborn ways and long winded dialogues. 

The ones I have missed losing are Andrea, Tyrese, Noah, Bob, and Shane.

:)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
never seen an episode and don't care too.  Lol at the arguments about Zombie strength.  You do realize they don't exist?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Just watched the last episode of this past season today.  I like TWD, even the little deviations from the graphic novel has been ok with me.

For example... a zombie can just grab a person's neck or belly and tear off a hunk of meat or pull out their intestines...  (forget for a moment that the decomposing nature of their bodies might render their fingers too soft and mushy to do so)... but yet they can't break through a simple house window or flimsy wooden door.

Humans must all be on super steroids too because they can completely shatter and explode a zombie's skull with a stick, bat, or tiny fucking pen knife.  Gabriel just killed two with a rock that only took one hit to pop their heads like balloons.  Yeah, I know they are rotting and all, but they are rotting that fast because if their skull is that soft and mushy, all their bones would be and they wouldn't be able to stand up and walk.

Reading the Zombie Survival Guide ("prequel" to WWZ).  They address this better - zombie skulls offer the same protection human skulls do, so you need appropriate weapons.  They can also spread the disease if they're blood splatter gets in your eyes, etc.......Also, Zombies have better strength - 3 can knock down a door eventually, break windows, shit like that.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Reading the Zombie Survival Guide ("prequel" to WWZ).  They address this better - zombie skulls offer the same protection human skulls do, so you need appropriate weapons.  They can also spread the disease if they're blood splatter gets in your eyes, etc.......Also, Zombies have better strength - 3 can knock down a door eventually, break windows, shit like that.

None of that applies to TWD at times.  Rick just got his face soaked in a waterfall of zombie blood when he fought the one zombie on top of him.  And 50 zombies couldn't push down an old rotted barn door a few episodes earlier.

Nails

• Getbig V

Not a Single case of that happening in Walking Dead, even with living people fighting zombies with open wound cuts

Nails

• Getbig V
this is why George A. Romero the creator of zombies says the walking dead is a fucking joke to the world of zombies he created

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
None of that applies to TWD at times.  Rick just got his face soaked in a waterfall of zombie blood when he fought the one zombie on top of him.  And 50 zombies couldn't push down an old rotted barn door a few episodes earlier.

Yeah, they didn't apply that concept.  Season one I remember them covering themselves in Zombie Guts to get away from the city.  They never do that anymore either.

Nor does anyone employ the Michonne technique of jaw/arm removal.

It's like they've forgotten it.

I like the show, but surviving zombies in the context of their world would seem pretty easy, outside of the occasional half zombie laying around that you don't see.
Y

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
As far as the infection rate goes, during one season I don't care to remember it was stated by the scientist guy that all of them were already infected, hence why the guy was so desperate in his search for a cure. Having zombie fluid in contact with openwounds/eyes, etc therefore wouldn't trigger a transformation? As opposed to being bitten which has a higher transfer rate of bacteria + virus thus leading to infected wounds and untimely death?

Only explanation I can think of.

Anyways yeah, it's pretty fucking ridiculous how easy the zombies get off'd at times and then apparently are almost impossible to 'kill' at other times. Also, you'd think they'd run out of zombies at some point seeing as how it frequently takes like 30 zombies to off 1 human, seems like a pretty poor kill/death ratio to me, and easy to contain to be honest.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
As far as the infection rate goes, during one season I don't care to remember it was stated by the scientist guy that all of them were already infected, hence why the guy was so desperate in his search for a cure. Having zombie fluid in contact with openwounds/eyes, etc therefore wouldn't trigger a transformation? As opposed to being bitten which has a higher transfer rate of bacteria + virus thus leading to infected wounds and untimely death?

Only explanation I can think of.

Anyways yeah, it's pretty fucking ridiculous how easy the zombies get off'd at times and then apparently are almost impossible to 'kill' at other times. Also, you'd think they'd run out of zombies at some point seeing as how it frequently takes like 30 zombies to off 1 human, seems like a pretty poor kill/death ratio to me, and easy to contain to be honest.

Actually, that's a great explanation.  You're right.  They're all infected.
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
What explains varying levels of 'what it takes' to kill a walker?

varying levels of decomposition
varying environmental damage to the walkers based upon where they were, where they've traveled.
varying levels of damage to their body (maybe from being partially chewed on)
varying strength levels - some walkers were 105 pound hotties, some were 280 pound bodybuilders.  Will present different challenges when fighting them.

Nails

• Getbig V