Author Topic: Someone using a fake account on Facebook to embarrass me  (Read 33516 times)

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
Re: Someone using a fake account on Facebook to embarrass me
« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2015, 05:03:57 AM »
I hope he added the pic I made of you in the facebook

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #76 on: April 02, 2015, 05:27:57 AM »
Look, Junior, the guy I talked to on the phone was more than okay with me. However, afterwards you seemed to change your opinion.

One thing was clear, you couldn't believe both what I said and what bigmc said. Simple as that. Eventually, it seemed to me that

you sided with your buddy over there. Then you call him awful names, etc. You apologized to me and for a while that seemed fine.

Then you are pals with your Pommie mate and I am the bad guy again. Bloody hell, there is no consistency in your relationships.

What happened on your forum should stay on that forum. You can't expect that I will get along with people who openly stated

their disdain for me. Josh stated that he wished I were dead. Goodrum said the same thing recently. I just posted my opinions

like everyone else there. You people said you were going to promote the site come 2015. Instead, nothing. That is not my fault.

This thread is not about me. It is about Booty and the way some people treat her. When you go hot and cold and say you have

all these gimmick accounts is it any wonder that others think you might do stuff under a different handle? From what I have

seen here you usually identify yourself. That doesn't guarantee you have never had true gimmick accounts, etc. I have no idea.

However, even your mate has accused you of being various gimmicks and you didn't like that one bit. If he can think that about

you then is it any wonder that others can as well? Especially when they read some of the vitriol you post when you are angry.

People have attacked Booty in the past both on the board and in real life. So, she is not paranoid if she thinks the same guys might be doing it again.

How in the heck would anyone know who is doing most of the nasty stuff? Heck, we don't know who most people are here.

I am a lot older than most people here. Maybe twice as old or more than most. Eventually you get to be a fairly good judge

of character of other people. Sure, it is easy to be wrong but I never have any trouble spotting unethical behaviour.

I would hope that a former policeman would have a clue about morality. I hope you do, too. We aren't kids anymore and

by the age of 30 we are definitely adults and often parents and homeowners as well. We should all stop worrying about

what other people are doing and make sure we don't participate in unethical behaviour.

Now, answer this, why do some people follow others around and post nasty comments over and over? Booty gets tarred

and feathered most weeks. I have some nasty individuals posting vulgar things after I post. They mention my family who

definitely would never post here.

To OMR. I have been watching threads where Booty gets badly treated. Often she is hung out to dry with hardly anyone

coming to defend her. The moderators seldom do much and look at how many women post on the G & O. A handful if that.

Yes, you did make a thread supporting Booty and warned people not to engage in personal attacks. That helped for a while.

If I call people my friends then I would always support them if they are being badly treated. That is all I am going to say

about the matter.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2015, 05:35:11 AM »

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: April 02, 2015, 05:35:25 AM »
Booty is playing with fire. Her mouth is too big and if she doesn't shut it and respect others members here then I wouldn't be surprised if I see her DESTROYED

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 02, 2015, 05:48:32 AM »
I don't know what to think of all this. There's two point of views and both seem right. But both seem wrong.

I let you guys handle this.

But no way am I reading that preposterous amount of text basile posted, get the fuck out of her you old pedophile ffFREak!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #80 on: April 02, 2015, 06:01:29 AM »
Josh made a fake account months ago and then posted how he was disappointed in me for not having anything to post on getbig. My Private Facebook  is very conservative and I mostly like other people's posts. I was told that you were all over my page too. I was sick at the time and didn't pay enough attention to the fake profile and it slipped in. I have never called anyone a hater on my Facebook. It's extremely low key. I know you are definitely making that stuff up.

I wasn't "all over" anything you douche.  you can't help but try and sound "desired"....I was sent a screenshot or two and I looked at them.

and everything I said is 1000% accurate.  people here KNOW i don't make shit up....you are a vain, shallow idiot. whichn is fine. i'm pretty vain myself.

You real "crimes" were very nicely summed up by Joon.  a fucking fair weather friend is the lowest form of scum in existence. and you have been a weathervane for a decade...

I picked up on it becuase i'm ridiculously good looking...and never once for a second was I looking at you sexually becuase you are WAY beneath me in that regard. .  so i just saw you for what you are....you are bullshit, plain and simple.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: April 02, 2015, 06:04:12 AM »
Booty, if you read my message unblock my pm's, I have something to tell you.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 02, 2015, 06:06:08 AM »
palpatine q never lies, it's true. Never makes things up and never even lied about someone he didn't like, so it's hard not to believe palpatine q on this one.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #83 on: April 02, 2015, 06:08:16 AM »
palpatine q never lies, it's true. Never makes things up and never even lied about someone he didn't like, so it's hard not to believe palpatine q on this one.
Palpatin Q is a great getbigger, God bless him and I am grateful I get to share the same board as him.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #84 on: April 02, 2015, 06:09:26 AM »
I picked up on it becuase i'm ridiculously good looking...and never once for a second was I looking at you sexually becuase you are WAY beneath me phyisically.  so i just saw you for what you are....you are bullshit, plain and simple.

I'm hard right now.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: April 02, 2015, 06:09:34 AM »
What a bunch of pathetic lil bitches... Just because you look like 225 lbs of chewed bubble gum and can't get a decent woman - you think to yourself "I'll pick on Booty and in my mind I can pretend I am actually not a loser"...  This is a damn good looking woman and one that's into the BB lifestyle.. If you say otherwise you are either lying or just not into chicks...

Call me a white knight or whatever the fuck you lil weirdos call it.. A woman that actually digs freaky size and wouldn't ever think you were too big is a catch..

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #86 on: April 02, 2015, 06:10:24 AM »
Old people arguing about facebook

Don't hate - it's still bleeding edge technology for them similar to fire and television.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 02, 2015, 06:13:05 AM »
THank you my dear friends ...I sacrifice my soul for the collective.

I'm hard too AJ....so hard a cat couldn't scratch it.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 02, 2015, 06:15:45 AM »
I was plugging my extension cord into my girl last night..and she was like" geezus, what did you just get out of prison?"  LOLOL

I had to stop and fkng laugh w her

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 02, 2015, 06:26:36 AM »

Vincent please keep it real and don't try and manipulate and twist things to have digs at Bigmc and gain political advantage...this is what I don't like about you.....you trying to be clever

Whatever differences me and Bigmc may have had recently as least I know the bloke isn't scared to having a discussion to resolve them and doesn't hide behind computer screen chating shit.

I am not agreeing with everything that he has done.

Just as I don't agree with things that you have done.

My honest thoughts are both of you can be bad as each other at times.

The reason my opinion changed about you had ZERO to do with him and everything to do with you being and absolute arsehole on my forum , pissing many people off, constant negativity.

If you recall I also offered to finance Bigmc at one stage to sue you for defaming Arnold.

So i wouldn't get too comfortable just cos me and him had a tiff.

I would suggest you stop winding him up.

He hasn't talked much about you recently at all from what I can see.

IMO  Vince and Booty are made for each other.

maybe it's a "down under" thing but they both  make EVERYTHING about them, think we are FASCINATED with  the mundane details of their day to day life, and switch loyalty like I change my underwear.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #90 on: April 02, 2015, 06:35:12 AM »
I have a great idea, lets advertise that there is a fake Facebook account and bring more attention to yourself and egg on whoever did it so they get the attention they want to keep going ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 02, 2015, 06:36:24 AM »
my take is threads like this have had there day

my advice is as follows

booty - don't start threads like this the outcome is predictable

vince - I really cant be arsed with you. is it really that important to you! seriously?

groink  - your arms really are world class

aj - you are one of the best posters on here now - good work
T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 02, 2015, 06:38:00 AM »

To OMR. I have been watching threads where Booty gets badly treated. Often she is hung out to dry with hardly anyone

coming to defend her. The moderators seldom do much and look at how many women post on the G & O. A handful if that.

Yes, you did make a thread supporting Booty and warned people not to engage in personal attacks. That helped for a while.

If I call people my friends then I would always support them if they are being badly treated. That is all I am going to say

about the matter.

Vince,

The amount of work we put in to help Booty is by far more than we do for most.

Ron helps Booty with every single complaint made. That guy doesn't fuck around.

I also move on complaints she makes and make public announcements regarding people who harass her on the forum (that's a big deal, as I really don't want to get involved with personal disputes unless it effects the overall quality of the forum).

Also, Princess and Grant help Booty in whatever way they can as soon as they see complaints or an issue.

The problem with this thread is that we can't police Facebook, nor can we go under the presumption that a member from this site did indeed create that Facebook profile. Why should we take ownership for some weirdo's behaviors over the internet.

Unless Booty is certain that a member from this site created that page, any claims to this are unsubstantiated.

Either way, I am out of this conversation, as I serve no purpose here.

"1"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 02, 2015, 06:43:43 AM »
my take is threads like this have had there day

my advice is as follows

booty - don't start threads like this the outcome is predictable

vince - I really cant be arsed with you. is it really that important to you! seriously?

groink  - your arms really are world class

aj - you are one of the best posters on here now - good work

That's all i really need to hear...throw in delts too please.

a few of those a day and I'm good to go

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #94 on: April 02, 2015, 06:46:11 AM »
5 easy to follow step to a fantastic life by Abraham Lincoln:

1. Close your computer
2. Put it in the trash
3. Remove all applications from your phone (and use it only, you know, as a phone)
4. Get outside.
5. Enjoy life.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 02, 2015, 06:47:21 AM »
I have a great idea, lets advertise that there is a fake Facebook account and bring more attention to yourself and egg on whoever did it so they get the attention they want to keep going ::)

Calvin droppping truths here.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 02, 2015, 06:49:34 AM »
Vince,

The amount of work we put in to help Booty is by far more than we do for most.

Ron helps Booty with every single complaint made. That guy doesn't fuck around.

I also move on complaints she makes and make public announcements regarding people who harass her on the forum (that's a big deal, as I really don't want to get involved with personal disputes unless it effects the overall quality of the forum).

Also, Princess and Grant help Booty in whatever way they can as soon as they see complaints or an issue.

The problem with this thread is that we can't police Facebook, nor can we go under the presumption that a member from this site did indeed create that Facebook profile. Why should we take ownership for some weirdo's behaviors over the internet.

Unless Booty is certain that a member from this site created that page, any claims to this are unsubstantiated.

Either way, I am out of this conversation, as I serve no purpose here.

"1"
OMR you are right. I have been told from a reliable source that Greeneyes made the fake Facebook account. He is using the pic of me and my boob as the profile pic.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 02, 2015, 06:50:34 AM »
booty needs extra protection and extra help because she's a woman, not because she's a member being attacked.

and THAT is wrong.

I mean does that make me a sexist, even tho I love to eat pussy, smack them ass cheeks trying to make a bitch cum?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 02, 2015, 06:55:22 AM »
booty needs extra protection and extra help because she's a woman, not because she's a member being attacked.

and THAT is wrong.

I mean does that make me a sexist, even tho I love to eat pussy, smack them ass cheeks trying to make a bitch cum?

She needs extra protection becuase post like the one she just made make people despise her....she HAS to mentiuon her boob. it's a seriuos discussion and she still has to talk about her body. a PM would have sufficed right there...but then there would be no attention  ;)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 02, 2015, 06:57:40 AM »
She needs extra protection becuase post like the one she just made make people despise her....she HAS to mentiuon her boob. it's a seriuos discussion and she still has to talk about her body. a PM would have sufficed right there...but then there would be no attention  ;)

that does make perfect sense, no matter do you like booty or not, logic is logic.

booty, what do you think about that?