Author Topic: Someone using a fake account on Facebook to embarrass me  (Read 33523 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Someone using a fake account on Facebook to embarrass me
« Reply #100 on: April 02, 2015, 06:58:29 AM »
She needs extra protection becuase post like the one she just made make people despise her....she HAS to mentiuon her boob. it's a seriuos discussion and she still has to talk about her body. a PM would have sufficed right there...but then there would be no attention  ;)
I mentioned it because Greeneyes has posted this pic several times and got a warning from princess L as I recall. How do you think I feel about this idiot using that pic as a fake profile pic?? It's pretty embarrassing and wrong.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: April 02, 2015, 07:00:53 AM »
that does make perfect sense, no matter do you like booty or not, logic is logic.

booty, what do you think about that?

Its all out there. I am not beating around the bush. Some loser is pretending to be me using a pic of me and my boob as a profile pic.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #102 on: April 02, 2015, 07:03:11 AM »
Its all out there. I am not beating around the bush. Some loser is pretending to be me using a pic of me and my boob as a profile pic.

again....Like you're a celebrity or something.  "out there"  ::)

I haven't seen it...nor do i give a shit to.  I'm pretty sure 98% of getbiggers feel the same.  get over yourself.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #103 on: April 02, 2015, 07:05:44 AM »
well if some getbigger posted those... ehm.. you know, gay ass shit pictures I took in 2010-2011 to all my facebook friends I would be slightly upset.

ruth_e_ford

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: April 02, 2015, 07:06:10 AM »
Me, Bigmc and Groink July Vegas 2015.

All that matters.

Bigmc all you need to do it sort out ticket.

Unless u mind sleeping on the sofa in Bellagio in my room cos its too gay  :D

Skorpy pooh should come too.

Lets make thread UK board.

;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #105 on: April 02, 2015, 07:07:27 AM »
pretty fucking sad if someone is stalking her. What goes on, on getbig should not spill over to Facebook or any other social media.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #106 on: April 02, 2015, 07:09:14 AM »

I mentioned it because Greeneyes has posted this pic several times and got a warning from princess L as I recall. How do you think I feel about this idiot using that pic as a fake profile pic?? It's pretty embarrassing and wrong.

No more warnings.  The account is gone.

booty needs extra protection and extra help because she's a woman, not because she's a member being attacked.

and THAT is wrong.

I mean does that make me a sexist, even tho I love to eat pussy, smack them ass cheeks trying to make a bitch cum?

Account is banned due to conduct on the board.
:

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: April 02, 2015, 07:30:08 AM »
This is why revealing your true identity here is not a good idea. You would think that after all the negative things that have been done, you would just stop posting, delete facebook and get on with real life.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #108 on: April 02, 2015, 07:31:23 AM »

Well done.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 02, 2015, 07:34:16 AM »

Thank you!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #110 on: April 02, 2015, 07:36:15 AM »

Meltdown
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #111 on: April 02, 2015, 07:37:11 AM »
This is why revealing your true identity here is not a good idea. You would think that after all the negative things that have been done, you would just stop posting, delete facebook and get on with real life.
well maybe but she has a right to post here like us all. Itīs tiresome reading all the posts about shitting on her chest and other BS. These people who write all this should delete their account and get on with their sad life's. i write with Karen often on Facebook and we write about normal every day stuff and She is a very nice person.

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: April 02, 2015, 07:40:06 AM »
I agree, but sometimes people love drama,

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #113 on: April 02, 2015, 07:45:17 AM »
I agree, but sometimes people love drama,
yeah.. but you know what i mean. not trying to play the fucking sheriff here but itīs always the same Guys who themselves cry when they get it.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 02, 2015, 07:48:46 AM »
well maybe but she has a right to post here like us all. Itīs tiresome reading all the posts about shitting on her chest and other BS. These people who write all this should delete their account and get on with their sad life's. i write with Karen often on Facebook and we write about normal every day stuff and She is a very nice person.

yes, becuase I'm sure you are super nice to her and tell her how "pretty" she is.  so she's your best bud.

And, there's nothing wrong with that. problem lies in the fact that there are two sides to her...The public booty who wants evryone to like her...but she is involved in all of the behind the scenes bullshit, and it goes deep...can be VERY mean and disrespectful, and she has been this way on a lot of boards for a lot of years.

and when it bites her on the ass, she goes public and does the "oh, poor me" routine.

Again...that's no biggie too...i's ALL just bullshit if you put it in perspective....but this is a discussion forum so it gets discussed.

As I have said before....you want to stay in the paint and throw elbows, youi're gonna catch one in the mouth occasionally. Don't cry.  if you don't like it, get out of the paint.   the fact that she is a female is irrelevant....it's words on a screen. people react to what you type.

you want to be treated with respect and class...act classy and respectful ;)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #115 on: April 02, 2015, 07:55:34 AM »

yes, becuase I'm sure you are super nice to her and tell her how "pretty" she is.  so she's your best bud.

And, there's nothing wrong with that. problem lies in the fact that there are two sides to her...The public booty who wants evryone to like her...but she is involved in all of the behind the scenes bullshit, and it goes deep...can be VERY mean and disrespectful, and she has been this way on a lot of boards for a lot of years.

and when it bites her on the ass, she goes public and does the "oh, poor me" routine.

Again...that's no biggie too...i's ALL just bullshit if you put it in perspective....but this is a discussion forum so it gets discussed.

As I have said before....you want to stay in the paint and throw elbows, youi're gonna catch one in the mouth occasionally. Don't cry.  if you don't like it, get out of the paint.   the fact that she is a female is irrelevant....it's words on a screen. people react to what you type.
so why do you hate her so much? I mean if i donīt like someone on here iīll simply tell them to fuck off. I am talking about following her for months on end. You know i have had run ins on here with a few people and even you but i donīt follow it up and bear grudges. If you and others donīt like her.. ignore her posts and post your own stuff itīs really that simple.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: April 02, 2015, 08:04:43 AM »
so why do you hate her so much? I mean if i donīt like someone on here iīll simply tell them to fuck off. I am talking about following her for months on end. You know i have had run ins on here with a few people and even you but i donīt follow it up and bear grudges. If you and others donīt like her.. ignore her posts and post your own stuff itīs really that simple.

i don't hate her, and I don't follow her around.  this is the first time in months I've weighed in on booty, and she gets discussed almost daily.

i'm bored so i'm keeping the ball rolling, to be honest.  i'm leaving for the day soon and that's that....LOL

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #117 on: April 02, 2015, 08:08:59 AM »

you want to be treated with respect and class...act classy and respectful ;)

This is the sort of post that ruins discussion forums because it is the opposite of being either classy or respectful.

So you don't like or get along with her. Why post your negative opinion about her here? That is a personal attack.

I thought you knew how to deal with women? You are either trying to get even in some way or you want others to disapprove of her.

I detest the way discussion boards try and often succeed in defining some people and there is nothing they can do about it.

Like I said, there are a lot of nasty people out there. They seem to like hurting or damaging others or at least their reputation online. Not nice at all.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #118 on: April 02, 2015, 08:09:33 AM »
i don't hate her, and I don't follow her around.  this is the first time in months I've weighed in on booty, and she gets discussed almost daily.

i'm bored so i'm keeping the ball rolling, to be honest.  i'm leaving for the day soon and that's that....LOL
listen man i like you too. I would not swap spit with you but you are OK. One of the characters on here. I just think people should ease up a bit and relax. I have my moments on here too.. get Banned  ;D so no one is perfect.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: April 02, 2015, 08:12:01 AM »
This is the sort of post that ruins discussion forums because it is the opposite of being either classy or respectful.

So you don't like or get along with her. Why post your negative opinion about her here? That is a personal attack.

I thought you knew how to deal with women? You are either trying to get even in some way or you want others to disapprove of her.

I detest the way discussion boards try and often succeed in defining some people and there is nothing they can do about it.

Like I said, there are a lot of nasty people out there. They seem to like hurting or damaging others or at least their reputation online. Not nice at all.

Do you realise this is exactly what you do every time you post about arms or hypertrophy? You get a response you don't like and immediately discredit everyone else and insult their intelligence.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 02, 2015, 08:12:55 AM »

it's my opinion.

this is the G&O

far worse has been said about me, nobody is above having their card pulled.

why don't you follow your own advice...delete YOUR post about me and STFU ?

because this is the G&O..that's why  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #121 on: April 02, 2015, 09:05:12 AM »
I always love when booty says shes done with a tread and 5 pages later lol

#attentionwhoreofpeace

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #122 on: April 02, 2015, 09:35:27 AM »
it's my opinion.

this is the G&O

far worse has been said about me, nobody is above having their card pulled.

why don't you follow your own advice...delete YOUR post about me and STFU ?

because this is the G&O..that's why  ;)

What we have here is a public stoning. Same damage but insults instead of rocks are thrown.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #123 on: April 02, 2015, 09:36:08 AM »
Where is the gif of the door closing on Basile?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #124 on: April 02, 2015, 09:41:59 AM »
Me, Bigmc and Groink July Vegas 2015.

All that matters.

Bigmc all you need to do it sort out ticket.

Unless u mind sleeping on the sofa in Bellagio in my room cos its too gay  :D

Skorpy pooh should come too.

Lets make thread UK board.

;D

You hated bigmc a few days ago. You look like an idiot.

Bigmc doesnt look to good either by taking you back every time.