Author Topic: Shoulder training...  (Read 5067 times)

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
Shoulder training...
« on: April 01, 2015, 07:27:46 PM »
Shoulders Nebula Shoulder Press. David Future Line Side Lateral

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: Shoulder training...
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 06:45:14 AM »
I like how you colour coordinate your gloves with your vest...we need full pics to see if shorts and socks have the red trim too...

I hate side lateral machines, never found one that felt comfortable, I stopped all overhead pressing a while back, but did find a machine I can use without any joint pain, shame its in a gym I care not to use, similar to the machine you have pictured

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 02:44:44 AM »
What a surprise and thrill to see you posting here. I spend virtually all my time baloning around on the G&O board when one of the threads I was on was moved to this board.

Most people (for now) have no idea who you are and the vast knowledge and hands on experience you have and are so willing to share. I've scanned through some of your post history and have a lot of catching up to do. Already I've learned some things like your thread on Chest and having your palms facing each other and keeping the elbows out. And your talk about reps and TUT.

And, man, you've obviously been training hard. You're jacked as ever. Do you have any plans to compete?

People, this is one of the most knowledgeable man you'll ever meet in regard to advance bbing. And he's always evolving.

Welcome!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 09:15:00 AM »
If you had to follow one man blindly, would it be gh15 or him?

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2015, 09:38:24 AM »
ergo is the man for all things bodybuilding. this guy has some serious dedication and balls. any advice he gives is worth a shot.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2015, 10:59:14 AM »
ergo is the man for all things bodybuilding. this guy has some serious dedication and balls. any advice he gives is worth a shot.
This guy is about 100x more credible than gh15 he post pics and vids of his self backing up what he talks about major difference. Still u never follow or trust any one man blindly without your own common sense leading the way.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2015, 10:03:07 PM »
I like how you colour coordinate your gloves with your vest...we need full pics to see if shorts and socks have the red trim too...

I hate side lateral machines, never found one that felt comfortable, I stopped all overhead pressing a while back, but did find a machine I can use without any joint pain, shame its in a gym I care not to use, similar to the machine you have pictured

Fuck that gym just jump in there bust it out. You have status.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2015, 10:04:48 PM »
What a surprise and thrill to see you posting here. I spend virtually all my time baloning around on the G&O board when one of the threads I was on was moved to this board.

Most people (for now) have no idea who you are and the vast knowledge and hands on experience you have and are so willing to share. I've scanned through some of your post history and have a lot of catching up to do. Already I've learned some things like your thread on Chest and having your palms facing each other and keeping the elbows out. And your talk about reps and TUT.

And, man, you've obviously been training hard. You're jacked as ever. Do you have any plans to compete?

People, this is one of the most knowledgeable man you'll ever meet in regard to advance bbing. And he's always evolving.

Welcome!

Thank you Pellius. I passed WW smell test lol...

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2015, 10:08:20 PM »
If you had to follow one man blindly, would it be gh15 or him?

gh15 gave me the push off the edge that I needed. I still have catalogued and read his expertise regularly...

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2015, 09:22:28 AM »
Don't follow BB'ing so don't have a clue who Ergo is,  but he does offer some interesting personal insights into training.  Most top BB'ers will use a combo of machines/cables and free weight in their workouts. Too much of the same old/same old on this sight. A little twist of the wrist and/or grip placement, a better position for the elbows, how a rep is completed (positive/negative/static), etc, etc, etc...can most always lead to better results. And less time wasted in a workout.

Ergo also give a good example of the advantage of working one side of the body, at a time, for better focus in his  shoulder training. Looking at the pictures, obviously his left (right in the pic) is weaker when doing the two arm version. An individual approach, with working one arm at a time, can only insure a better focus on that muscle group.  Can also bring that weaker part on a closer par to the stronger side. Of course, like most of us, very difficult to have both sides of the body matched in size and strength...that's a all to human genetic trait.

I'm more into heavier compound power & sports style training.  BB'ing does offer another advantage in muscle size and a balanced body. Had the advantage of seeing some top pro (and otherwise) BB'ers out here in SoCal and they are a different breed totally. Nothing like you would expect by reading the magazines or watching their video's.  Good thing for them, I guess.

Good luck.
F