Author Topic: NYPD detective caught stealing cash during bodega raid: cops  (Read 7161 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: NYPD detective caught stealing cash during bodega raid: cops
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2015, 07:21:34 PM »
most child molesters become priest or teachers

most criminals become cops

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2015, 07:21:48 PM »
Twelve years of wearing a badge, committing crime.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2015, 07:26:20 PM »
the mindset of a criminal is not much different than most cops. Pigs, the sheriff deputies that beat the man in San Bernardino should each get their asse.s kicked publicly for this. Chicken shi.t pussyfooting cops with a gang mentality abuse their power and they themselves are worse than the criminal they chased.
h

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2015, 07:28:46 PM »
Whole fucking thing started over loose Virginia Slims, and we got cops taking advantage of the situation to steal money.  How wonderful for the rest of us.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2015, 07:28:52 PM »
That's the sad thing, that guy was making at least $100,000+ a year, and in 8 years could retired with a pension that is 1/2 of their last years pay. Now he tosses it away for 3 grand.

he's a real life BAD LIEUTENANT. probably been pocketing loot for years and was only a matter of time before he slipped up. what shows how really fucking stupid he is, is he more than most will know how everywhere these days is monitored by security cameras. especially in places of business. what a moron ::)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2015, 07:29:33 PM »
Used to be if you stole a man's horse you were hung. These cops thought it was the wild west.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2015, 07:31:34 PM »
Please, it ain't "sad" this guy wont get a pension.  He gets exactly what he deserves.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2015, 07:48:38 PM »
Please, it ain't "sad" this guy wont get a pension.  He gets exactly what he deserves.

I didn't mean it in the truly literal sense. It's sad because he's such a dummy.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2015, 10:56:12 PM »
To Serve and to Protect

Welp...and y'all didn't see this coming?
Also, again...the nation is falling apart at the seems. We chide other nations for their corruption, yet it has been growing and growing over here. As we have falling apart, we have become more and more like those countries that we shake our finger at.
Add in piss poor leadership, and you have the makings for disaster.
Just the tip of the iceberg. Wait until after the commercial break for more of "America, Falling Apart"

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2015, 04:47:22 AM »
Whole fucking thing started over loose Virginia Slims, and we got cops taking advantage of the situation to steal money.  How wonderful for the rest of us.

;D LOL. They could have been Pall Malls or maybe even menthol Kools.
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2015, 06:27:02 AM »
The idiocy out there shocks me.

There are americans who truly believe police can put 5 bullets in the back of someone - legally - if this person is running away.

Read the FB comments on your local news station feed.  It's shocking.  People are that dumb.  They think police should be able to aim, fire, execute someone that runs for any reason.  They're sheep.  bleating.  Same folks say "search my car, I have nothing to hide". 

I'm all for locking the runner up for 15 years.  but shooting him?  Shit.  People are idiots.  'He shoouldn't have run..."

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2015, 08:32:16 AM »
I can't see a veteran detective flushing his career over 3K.
I

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2015, 08:34:49 AM »
The idiocy out there shocks me.

There are americans who truly believe police can put 5 bullets in the back of someone - legally - if this person is running away.

Read the FB comments on your local news station feed.  It's shocking.  People are that dumb.  They think police should be able to aim, fire, execute someone that runs for any reason.  They're sheep.  bleating.  Same folks say "search my car, I have nothing to hide". 

I'm all for locking the runner up for 15 years.  but shooting him?  Shit.  People are idiots.  'He shoouldn't have run..."

Die hard cop fans.
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2015, 09:18:40 AM »

It's probably $300,000 if you think of all the times he's probably pocketed $ along the way.  If he regularly did raids on drugs/businesses, there's no doubt he just shoved shit into his pocket as he pleased.  Toss in the fact that most criminals won't report it - they get in MORE trouble if they have $10k in drug money sitting around - the cop gets away with it 99.99% of the time.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2015, 09:21:03 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2015, 09:22:34 AM »

Just because you can't envision it happening, doesn't mean it doesn't. Many people cant envision rock stars and movie actors killing themselves (Robin williams) or wasting all their money away, either. It just seems implausible. But it happens.

The video clearly shows the cop taking the money.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2015, 09:29:49 AM »
Just because you can't envision it happening, doesn't mean it doesn't. Many people cant envision rock stars and movie actors killing themselves (Robin williams) or wasting all their money away, either. It just seems implausible. But it happens.

The video clearly shows the cop taking the money.
He can't see it, yet find it hard for us to believe that he is 5'8, 240 pounds all natural with 15 % bf (if correct on the bf).

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2015, 10:39:24 AM »
He can't see it, yet find it hard for us to believe that he is 5'8, 240 pounds all natural with 15 % bf (if correct on the bf).

I have a sneaking suspicion he did not post a picture.  :D :D
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2015, 12:41:28 PM »
Are there good cops? Yes just like there are bad ones.  Bottom line is there will always be law enforcement. 

The problem really falls on society for not demanding reform and accountability.  We've become so self centered and our attitude is as long as it doesn't affect me it doesn't matter.

Police in and of their self aren't our problem it's authority as a whole. Government is corrupt at the top, and it's always been from the beginning because people desire power, prestige,  etc..., and it trickles down.

The masses need to raise up in unison and demand accountability but this seems far fetched because sadly we can't even agree if Ronnie is better then Dorian.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2015, 12:50:49 PM »

I am absolutely 100% natural & a soft 240lbs.  I do not delude myself into thinking I am some ripped massive bodybuilder.  I'm not.  I do put Tommi Thorvildsen to shame though in the glute dept (46") ha-ha.  Attached is my last testosterone lab diagnostic test.  Also is me on the beach summer 2013.  I don't think there is anyway my bodyfat is any higher than 18% at the very most & its unlikely its that high.  I might eat 1800 calories per day.  No meat(unless its on a Sweep The Kitchen pizza), no milk, no soft drinks, no junk food.  Also is Casey Viator clothed similair to me looking much harder but also kinda round.  I weighed around 218lbs in the attached pic & am approx. 20lbs lbm heavier now.

Beleive whatever you want.
I

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2015, 03:05:00 PM »
The problem really falls on society for not demanding reform and accountability.  We've become so self centered and our attitude is as long as it doesn't affect me it doesn't matter.

Police in and of their self aren't our problem it's authority as a whole. Government is corrupt at the top, and it's always been from the beginning because people desire power, prestige,  etc..., and it trickles down.

The masses need to raise up in unison and demand accountability but this seems far fetched because sadly we can't even agree if Ronnie is better then Dorian.

Totally agree Dave.  Street level law enforcement is NOT the problem.  Put yourself in a patrolman's place.  The "brass" is breathin' down they're necks to make more arrests in response to the complaints they receive.  Then everywhere they go they're looked at w/ contempt.  Its as Dave ^ said.  Society has no self-discipline, jail is no longer a deterrent, the economy is in shambles while the 1.8% elitists get richer & richer. 
I

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2015, 03:08:42 PM »
Pig is only serving and protecting the store owner's cash.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2015, 03:28:36 PM »
The cop stealing in the bodega should be charged and fired. That's exactly what will happen.

The only time you can shoot a guy in the back is if he has a weapon he can turn and use or if  he is a threat to commit something like murder again. To let you guys understand this here's an example. The cops found where a serial killer lives. They kick in the door and find bodies. The killer is seen with a knife in his hand but drops it running away. You can blast away at his back assuming he is a risk to commit more murders.

I don't know the circumstances of why he shot the guy running away but from him but it looks like a homicide and he will be found guilty if nothing else turns up.  

A lot of cop hating on this thread from low lives that I assume have a lot of run ins with the law whether for criminal stuff or just traffic violations.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2015, 09:17:45 PM »
Here in SWFL... police were about to send a man to PRISON for "reaching for cop's gun", at which point the dude took an ass whooping.

Their house had surveillance camera, and when the video showed the man never reached for anything, and took an ass whooping for running his mouth...

The charges (which would have meant prison time) for reaching for cop's gun quietly went away.

I love body cameras, house cameras... and I think GOOD cops love them too, cause they will never be false accused of anything!  These dickheads stealing money... they think they're on The Shield.

For the reason you mentioned, AND it cleans house of the bad cops.