Author Topic: Me and Jonnie Jackson  (Read 19848 times)

rckpytn

• Getbig II
Re: Me and Jonnie Jackson
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2006, 05:40:35 PM »
I walked down Venice boardwalk shirtless with it tatooed on my back.....nothin.  Folks don't mess with southerners, cuz they know we don't f*ck around.

yeah i wouldnt want to f*ck around with your 15" arms either, frightening

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2006, 07:19:33 PM »
I walked down Venice boardwalk shirtless with it tatooed on my back.....nothin.  Folks don't mess with southerners, cuz they know we don't f*ck around.
hahahaha, i'm sure everyone in Venice was terrified of your 6'2" 146 lb. massive body.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2006, 01:18:07 AM »
It is more a symbol of rebellion than racism.

seit-man

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2006, 05:22:06 PM »
It's a sign of ignorance, get it right.

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2006, 03:14:47 PM »
I saw a Derka Derka with a confederate flag tat'd on his neck, and he was hanging out with a bunch of hicks. Does that mean al-Qaeda and Hillbillies are the new axis of evil?

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2006, 07:42:50 PM »
The south wanted to keep it's slaves. That's what the war was about.

it was about politics, not "just" about slaves that played a smaller role... :-\
grundle has no sack,

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2006, 09:46:20 PM »
Care to elaborate?
"Shut the F up and train"

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2006, 10:48:00 PM »
Care to elaborate?

Sort of like the war in Iraq wasn't about getting rid of Sadam...

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2006, 01:56:48 AM »
War is all about $$$

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2006, 12:10:15 PM »
I've lived in Tennessee my whole life, and to the comment of how black people don't like the flag and they don't see it has heritage and are offended, go piss up a rope.  Alot of black people are more racist than white people today.  I'm offended by rap, by kids wearing there pants around there ankles, gangs.  I'm also offended by the NAACP.  Why is race listed for college scholarships?  Shouldn't the best person win?  By the way I don't understand the Robert E. Lee w/ a black guy, notice the "South Shall Rise Again" by his name!

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2006, 01:08:35 PM »

Sort of like the war in Iraq wasn't about getting rid of Sadam...

:-X

Bourbon007

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2006, 02:10:52 PM »
Don't pay attention to these guys Robert.  You try to post a picture with a pro, and all everyone does is tell you that you have small arms, that you lie about them, and make a cultural discussion over your friggin' avatar.
Most people don't even pay any attention to those things, but then everyone's an expert on political history and race relations, not to mention the size of your arms.
I thought it was a cool pic.  And if someone's offended by your flag, it sounds like it's their problem for letting it get to them, not yours. 

Robert E. Lee

• Getbig II
  • The South Shall Rise Again!
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2006, 08:53:58 PM »
word
The General

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2006, 12:50:32 AM »
word

You're a disgrace to bodybuilding.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2006, 08:24:13 AM »
Does that look photoshopped to anyone else?

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2006, 09:05:46 AM »
The North East seaside town I live in, Bristol RI, has a history of being one of the largest slave importers ever.  Their was a big week long article in the Pro Jo last week explaining how some of the more promenate families made their $.  You can still go to the mansions and see the shackles and chains in the basements.  Plus charts of ships showing the cramped slave quarters and how they would take a count every day on how many died that night.  Quiet an eyeopener when you always allocate the deep south with the slave trade.  We were part of the Sugar, Rum, Slave, triangle.  Dark part of our history not mentioned much till now.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Robert E. Lee

• Getbig II
  • The South Shall Rise Again!
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2006, 04:42:19 PM »

You're a disgrace to bodybuilding.

Quit hating on my thread then, as a matter of fact, please ignore me altogether.  I think that would be the best way for you to protest.
The General

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2006, 03:45:54 PM »
Ronnie dont listen to these buttplugs.. you think a white man went over there and said "hey im gonna buy some slaves" NO a black man sold the first slave, and slavery was not the cause of the war, it was because of the divide of the north and south, slavery played a small role... the flag will forever fly in my front yard.
grundle has no sack,

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2006, 03:36:06 AM »
It's funny how the white-trash hillbillies tend to have the ABSOLUTE WORST genetics. Ugly fuckers too...

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2006, 04:51:05 AM »
You do have reason to lie,To make yourself sound bigger.

Maybe you aren't lying but that doesn't mean your arms are 17 inches. Perhaps you just can't measure correctly.

Johnny Appleseed you don't have a clue, you claim to know math. Can't you figure out how much more actual mass there is in a 19.5" arm than a 17" arm? Its a huge difference. Plus one guys arm is all muscle compared to one with a layer of fat surrounding it adding to the illusion.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2006, 04:54:34 AM »
Well, if you were Navajo or Hindu, you would be totally correct.

http://www.iearn.org/hgp/aeti/aeti-1997/swastika.html

I still think that posting pictures of yourself next to a pro, or someone you admire,  is a cool thing. I now think Johnnie Jackson is an OK guy, taking  time to have a photo taken with a fan.

I've had pictures of myself taken with a Nobel prize winner in Physics, William Shockley. When I showed my friends, I don't recall them saying, "man, you are in no way as smart as that guy, retard". They just said "neat".

Didn't Shockley invent the transistor? He claimed the black man was genetically mentally inferior to the white race.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2006, 04:58:17 AM »
It's funny how the white-trash hillbillies tend to have the ABSOLUTE WORST genetics. Ugly fuckers too...

You get my vote for biggest asshole on Getbig. That is quite an accomplishment with some of the people who post shit here.

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2006, 11:31:16 AM »
Robert E.Lee towers over Jonnie Jackson so we're not comparing apples to apples here.  A 17 inch arm on Jonnie would still look pretty thick but on a much taller guy it looks a lot slimmer.  Ralf Muller back in the day at 6'7" probably had 22 inch arms but they looks like pipes compared to a lee priest who's are probably measures the same thing at 5'4" or whatever.   So Jonnie's arm is proportionately much larger though the actual measurement is not that much different.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2006, 12:22:20 PM »
a 17" arm aint big unless u r 5'4

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2006, 12:28:18 PM »
Robert E.Lee towers over Jonnie Jackson so we're not comparing apples to apples here.  A 17 inch arm on Jonnie would still look pretty thick but on a much taller guy it looks a lot slimmer.  Ralf Muller back in the day at 6'7" probably had 22 inch arms but they looks like pipes compared to a lee priest who's are probably measures the same thing at 5'4" or whatever.   So Jonnie's arm is proportionately much larger though the actual measurement is not that much different.

Nonsense..Their arms are right next to eachother. The LENGTH of the arm doesn't make a difference. You can clearly see how much larger jacksons arm is..Not just 2 inches! Most likely 5 minimum.