Author Topic: On CNN right now: pigs literally kick the shit out of a guy  (Read 13590 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: On CNN right now: pigs literally kick the shit out of a guy
« Reply #100 on: April 12, 2015, 01:35:26 AM »
Racist pig enters house without warrant and yanks black kid out into yard.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #101 on: April 12, 2015, 11:04:40 AM »
seems like that would have to happen but from my perspective.. there have been many times in volitile situations when one officer may deem it's time to use force while another may try another approach, or wait a little longer. It's hard to say sometimes who is right because I've seen officers who hesitate eat a knuckle sandwhich or end up going to the hospital. So it could have been those gray areas where this officer was quick to take it to the next level but wasn't so outrageous an officer would say it's wrong. Things go bad quickly and you never know sometimes what coulda happened or shoulda happened. So yes, it is unlikely he went from zero to kicking a handcuffed female. It could have been "Bob was always a little high strung and quick to end the confrontation but nevery anything like this" or "yeah, he was always abusing people and out of control." We can take our pick... I've only seen it the former way. Those who go from zero to head kick more than once usually get shown the door. But again.. I'm in Texas and a fairly professional well funded department. I could be shell shocked if I were to move up there   

Forgot to say yesterday, that you probably didnt mean this part (in case anyone thinks it really is that bad)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: April 12, 2015, 11:50:19 AM »
Agnostic and Man of Steel, probably the most decent, reasonable posters on the board. And both get more shit than anybody.

Respect, fellas. Fuck the dummies.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #103 on: April 12, 2015, 12:32:08 PM »
I've been on the force here 22.5 years. Worked patrol as an officer, Sgt and Lieutenant. I've only seen one officer hit a handcuffed prisoner. This officer was fired 3 times before finally being off the force. The Civil Service protections, which are there for a good reason, have gone overboard IMO. I've seen a few fired officers who I thought should have stayed fired get their job back. But the point is.. that kind of thing, at least in my experience is pretty rare.   

Sorry but by your own words it clearly it isn't
That rare.
One officer fired 3 times.
And others officers fired & getting back there
Jobs.
If this is happening at the same rate in each area
All over the Country, it's very clearly not rare.
And the Public are left to Deal with the Fallout.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 12, 2015, 01:33:54 PM »
Agnostic and Men of Steel, probably the most decent, reasonable posters on the board. And both get more shit than anybody.

Respect, fellas. Fuck the dummies.

Word